Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for connections/FC! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for connections/FC! (/showthread.php?tid=18212)

Looking for connections/FC! - Swanmay - 01-14-2017

Hello all! I’d like to offer up both my characters for some RP. I don’t many contacts and I would really like to make a few even perhaps find an FC. I’m in GMT timezone, but I have Discord and can be very flexible (especialy on weekends). <3
[Image: tumblr_inline_ojs9gqxh0n1u5lu7j_540.png]
Rosalie de Belmont

Quote:Gender: Female
Race: Elezen
Clan: Duskwight (Duskie in canon but using a Wildwood model)
Nationality: Sharlayan
Citizenship: Ishgardian
Namesday:
16th Sun of the 6th Umbral Moon
Guardian: Halone, the Fury
Rosa was born in Sharlayan, but was adopted into Ishgardian society at a young age. It was apparent that while very intelligent, Rosalie had a knack for martial skills, and so underwent training as a knight. Her weapon of choice, however, was always a bow and she was somewhat well known for her marksmanship.
 After the end of the Dragonsong War, Rosalie saw no sense in staying in Ishgard. Her eldeest brother Alain encouraged her to seek out the adventures she had long wished for, and so Rosalie set forth to journey to Gridania. Along the way, she began to write and perfom music in order to earn her keep.

[Image: tumblr_inline_ojs9jpYVDQ1u5lu7j_540.png]
Seiren Miura
Quote:Gender: Female
Race: Au Ra
Clan: Raen
Nationality: Doman
Citizenship: Limsa Lominsan
Namesday: 31st Sun of the 6th Umbral Moon
Guardian: Rhalgr, the Destroyer. 
Seiren was born in Doma. As the second daughter of the Miura can, Seiren was taken away from her family at a young age and trained by her uncle in the way of the Shinobi. Once her sister became head of the clan, Seiren was entrusted to be her protector. That was until the uprising.
Though Seiren herself had no part in it, she still fled to Eorzea, in order to start a new life for herself. Unfortunately her past followed her, and Seiren spends much of her time either running from it or fighting it.

RE: Looking for connections/FC! - Simeon Sibaruse - 01-15-2017

Hello there!

After careful reading and trying not to feel too hyped... I give up. a gmt player, an elezen that retired from north and living around that Shroud? Where do I plant that sign to say I would love to work out something?

Had a couple shenanigans running in the forest lately that involved all the unsavory parts, so I'll gladly throw a Simeon that way. Even as terribly insufferable as he might be at times!

Take care!

RE: Looking for connections/FC! - Valence - 01-15-2017

GMT?!

Don't hesitate to hit me up!

RE: Looking for connections/FC! - Swanmay - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 02:35 PM)Simeon Sibaruse Wrote: Hello there!

After careful reading and trying not to feel too hyped... I give up. a gmt player, an elezen that retired from north and living around that Shroud? Where do I plant that sign to say I would love to work out something?

Had a couple shenanigans running in the forest lately that involved all the unsavory parts, so I'll gladly throw a Simeon that way. Even as terribly insufferable as he might be at times!

Take care!
Haha I know right!? Elezen seem to be few and far between in-game for some reason. But I would love to set something up!

(01-15-2017, 04:43 PM)Valence Wrote: GMT?!

Don't hesitate to hit me up!

Yes! I'm in Birmingham (for now)!

RE: Looking for connections/FC! - Swanmay - 01-16-2017

Forgot to put in: my Discord (the best method of contact me outside of the RPC) is Swanmay#4079!