Hydaelyn Role-Players
Roleplay Mateus (RPM) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Roleplay Mateus (RPM) (/showthread.php?tid=18115)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - Greenley - 05-31-2017

Whenever someone gets the chance, Bray Thatcher, Rorofen Lilifen, and Reckless Boar would like a linkshell. The latter two aren't on these forums but have given me permission to post for them.

We were disappointed to get the game and find the officially unofficial RP server on indefinite lock down, but after finding this thread, we're looking forward to helping contribute to Mateus instead. Thumbsup

RE: [Mateus] RPC Of Mateus - foxfirestorm - 05-31-2017

(05-27-2017, 09:43 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote: I just rolled a Mateus alt to test the waters, Percevains Navarre. Will look forward to meeting some of you soon. Smile

(05-30-2017, 08:54 PM)3Bears1Goldy Wrote: New roleplaying resident of Mateus checking in. Flying Squirrel. Femroe (masta race). With Balmung under lockdown and a bit unstable with it's current population (the server is probably going to explode on launch day of Stormblood), I decided to take the plunge and try out a new character.

(05-31-2017, 12:12 AM)Greenley Wrote: Whenever someone gets the chance, Bray Thatcher, Rorofen Lilifen, and Reckless Boar would like a linkshell. The latter two aren't on these forums but have given me permission to post for them.

We were disappointed to get the game and find the officially unofficial RP server on indefinite lock down, but after finding this thread, we're looking forward to helping contribute to Mateus instead. Thumbsup

Hey there guys!
I'm on a tad bit of a vacation just to regain my senses haha, but I would sugget you guys join the Mateus RP HUB located here: https://discord.gg/HPbYNFU

And many of my RPC Linkshell providers are also in that same hub and if you can snag one there, they might be able to get you in and the RPC Discord. If you guys desire to do so, given the Mateus RP HUB is our massive gathering of Roleplayers from all walks and we are all one big part of the Roleplay family.

But, Like I said, if you guys still want the linkshell, perhaps ask on there (no guarantees however) and keep an eye on the names listed on this very page!

RE: [Mateus] Roleplay Mateus (RPM) - foxfirestorm - 06-05-2017

Updated the rules to reflect the rules on Discord that we enforce. As a note here as well, these rules are ONLY for the RPM linkshells/Discord. These rules do not apply outside of the RPM or the server as a whole. We are not a governing body. We are a branching place for people to get themselves settled before moving on.

RE: [Mateus] Roleplay Mateus (RPM) - Duskraven - 06-10-2017

If there's still room left, I'd enjoy joining up too. While I attempt to puzzle out why Discord and my PC continue to have such a poor relationship, I can usually be found on FFXIV in the evenings, on 'Renault Duskraven'

RE: [Mateus] Roleplay Mateus (RPM) - Evangeline Durant - 06-11-2017

IF there is still room in this LF I would be interested in joining it, I just recently decided to take the 'leap' and make a character on Mateus. While I am here I am hoping to wiggle my toes in the sand or snow, while making connections with any lovely folk. Smile

IGN : Evangeline Durant

RE: [Mateus] Roleplay Mateus (RPM) - foxfirestorm - 06-11-2017

(06-10-2017, 11:58 PM)Duskraven Wrote: If there's still room left, I'd enjoy joining up too. While I attempt to puzzle out why Discord and my PC continue to have such a poor relationship, I can usually be found on FFXIV in the evenings, on 'Renault Duskraven'

(06-11-2017, 09:18 AM)Evangeline Durant Wrote: IF there is still room in this LF I would be interested in joining it, I just recently decided to take the 'leap' and make a character on Mateus. While I am here I am hoping to wiggle my toes in the sand or snow, while making connections with any lovely folk. Smile

IGN : Evangeline Durant

Hey here!
We still have room in our secondary LS last I checked yesterday for my short time on. Many of us having kinda gonna quiet I admit, while we are waiting on Stormblood to get here (new combat system has a few of us just in waiting, haha).

I would say keep an eye out for the names listed here in the RPM and if you still can't find them online or get in touch with them, fire me a PM and I'll see if I can get a time hooked up with y'all to get you in!

RE: [Mateus] Roleplay Mateus (RPM) - coco miqo - 06-12-2017

Hello! I've been running around on Mateus for a week or two now getting a feel for the server. I had no idea there was such an active community there! I was hoping to get an invite to the LS f there is still room.. I think my times conflict with the listed members at the top of this post, I never seem to catch them :p I'm a fairly casual RPer but I am hoping to transfer over some characters and become more active as I meet more people.

IGN: Ashkha Nelhah

RE: [Mateus] Roleplay Mateus (RPM) - foxfirestorm - 06-12-2017

(06-12-2017, 07:15 PM)coco miqo Wrote: Hello! I've been running around on Mateus for a week or two now getting a feel for the server. I had no idea there was such an active community there! I was hoping to get an invite to the LS f there is still room.. I think my times conflict with the listed members at the top of this post, I never seem to catch them :p I'm a fairly casual RPer but I am hoping to transfer over some characters and become more active as I meet more people.

IGN: Ashkha Nelhah

Hey there! I'll be on tonight for a few hours! If i am not on Vaelyn, look for Orianne Silvius or Auryn Khadus, those are two of my other alts.

RE: [Mateus] Roleplay Mateus (RPM) - Desu Nee - 06-12-2017

So how's Mateus going?

RE: [Mateus] Roleplay Mateus (RPM) - foxfirestorm - 06-13-2017

(06-12-2017, 09:40 PM)Desu Nee Wrote: So how's Mateus going?

Its going fairly well!
We have the max on one linkshell and we have 108 on the secondary. This also does not account for those coming in that have started their own RP Linkshell community and those only on the Mateus RP Discord HUB.

Many of the Free Companies it seems have a decent size amount of people and the community tends to grow about daily from what I can gather. Mind you, this is based somewhat purely on observation, since we don't exactly have the data sheets like the boys over in SE have.

But, from what I can tell. Things are moving along nicely! Though I do anticipate a bit of slow down, perhaps even some quiet from the community as we head into Stormblood for a week or two, only because everyone will be doing the new content and racing with the two new jobs to get to 70 with them.

RE: [Mateus] Roleplay Mateus (RPM) - Evangeline Durant - 06-13-2017

There is a Discord? Oh dears, I was not aware x.x

RE: [Mateus] Roleplay Mateus (RPM) - foxfirestorm - 06-13-2017

(06-13-2017, 01:27 PM)Evangeline Durant Wrote: There is a Discord? Oh dears, I was not aware x.x

Indeed! There is the Mateus RP HUB and then there is the RPM's. The Mateus RP Hub has no linkshell but is a massive social gathering of all types of walks of life in the RP community with no real "community" rules.

While the RPM has community rules which we do try to enforce to show ideals of an RP community, but they are not enforced outside of the RPM's linkshell and discord, understandable since all Free Companies and other communities do have their own beliefs on how things should be done.

In essence, the RPM was the founding start, but given the size, it is now simply a branching location, should someone decide they wish to branch off of us, but it is not required.

RE: [Mateus] Roleplay Mateus (RPM) - Heidrek - 06-17-2017

So is there any more room for another Balmung refugee?

RE: [Mateus] Roleplay Mateus (RPM) - foxfirestorm - 06-17-2017

(06-17-2017, 02:44 AM)Heidrek Wrote: So is there any more room for another Balmung refugee?

We sure do!
Just keep an eye out for the names listed above and I may be one of my alts today, which are:
Morgana Tempest
Auryn Khadus
Rene Marques
Orianne Silvius

And if them, probably on my main Vaelyn Nykah.

Till then, feel free to join the Mateus Hub (They are not the RPM, but have a ton of about everyone on it): https://discord.gg/HPbYNFU

RE: [Mateus] Roleplay Mateus (RPM) - Zeizei - 06-17-2017

I just realized I ran a trial with a couple of you yesterday and I've been meaning to try and get on this linkshell!  Thanks again for being so pleasant to play with, any room for a total FFXIV newbie?  Smile