Hydaelyn Role-Players
Roleplay Mateus (RPM) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Roleplay Mateus (RPM) (/showthread.php?tid=18115)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - foxfirestorm - 02-22-2017

(02-22-2017, 03:28 AM)Blair Wrote: Hi guys its wonderful to see you growing the rp community here on Mateus. I have freed up a ls slot to join RPC Just because I have limited slots as I run a hunting ls and stuff. Some of my fc members might like to join when I let them know in the future. We like to rp its just mostly ooc in fc chat. I use to be in a RP LS before hw but I had left it for room. If anyone wants to message me or be friends in game feel free. 
Tonberry
 To add to what Khantyer has said, if you also need to the Discord link, please let me know by PM here on the Hydaelyn forums. I'll be glad to provide one to you. Smile

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Blair - 02-22-2017

Thanks I joined last night

Edit: oh the discord. k ill pm you

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - foxfirestorm - 03-02-2017

Rules and more houses have been added to the Housing Directory! Cool

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - foxfirestorm - 03-13-2017

Changed Lukong Drake to Auryn Khadus because RP reasons. Same person, just new name and some crazy character dev.

Will be adding in more houses and don't worry folks! We still got plenty of room out here!

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - wumpkin - 03-17-2017

Hello!  New to FFXIV, though I used to play-by-post roleplay and I'd be interested in listening in on some of the conversation about roleplay on the linkshells.  I did a player search for each of the names last night and today, but I did not see anyone online.  I was hoping to get an invite somehow.  Thanks in advance!

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Khantyer Dotharl - 03-17-2017

(03-17-2017, 02:00 AM)wumpkin Wrote: Hello!  New to FFXIV, though I used to play-by-post roleplay and I'd be interested in listening in on some of the conversation about roleplay on the linkshells.  I did a player search for each of the names last night and today, but I did not see anyone online.  I was hoping to get an invite somehow.  Thanks in advance!

Sorry we didnt catch you! A couple of us called an early night. But if you're on this morning, we'll be sure to grab you.

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - wumpkin - 03-17-2017

(03-17-2017, 09:44 AM)Khantyer Qalli Wrote: Sorry we didnt catch you! A couple of us called an early night. But if you're on this morning, we'll be sure to grab you.
I was invited to the RPC linkshell!  Thank you!

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - foxfirestorm - 03-23-2017

We are still growing strong! We have up to around 90 members, and typically about 20-30 people on almost any given time! Things are still going strong and the rp stories continue to move forward for everyone!

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Amnesic - 03-23-2017

(03-23-2017, 06:28 PM)foxfirestorm Wrote: We are still growing strong! We have up to around 90 members, and typically about 20-30 people on almost any given time! Things are still going strong and the rp stories continue to move forward for everyone!

Wow, that's amazing! You really seem to have gotten that RP community up and running since I last checked in. Keep it up!

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - foxfirestorm - 03-23-2017

(03-23-2017, 07:22 PM)Amnesic Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 06:28 PM)foxfirestorm Wrote: We are still growing strong! We have up to around 90 members, and typically about 20-30 people on almost any given time! Things are still going strong and the rp stories continue to move forward for everyone!

Wow, that's amazing! You really seem to have gotten that RP community up and running since I last checked in. Keep it up!

Thank you! ^^

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Lalaha - 03-29-2017

Hi!
I've recently made a character on this server upon stumbling upon this thread and would be interested in listening and perhaps joining the conversations in role playing on the Linkshells but is unable to find anyone on to ask for an invite and hope to get one if it is possible. o)-(

Thanks!

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - foxfirestorm - 03-29-2017

(03-29-2017, 04:30 AM)Lalaha Wrote: Hi!
I've recently made a character on this server upon stumbling upon this thread and would be interested in listening and perhaps joining the conversations in role playing on the Linkshells but is unable to find anyone on to ask for an invite and hope to get one if it is possible. o)-(

Thanks!

Hey there, we have several folks with Leader (You can see the list on the front page of this thread), if you are still having trouble tracking us down. Please let us know who your character is, so we can all also keep an eye out for you as well. Smile

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Cirina Blackwind - 04-02-2017

Hello, my name is Cirina Blackwind. I've just joined Mateus and I'm looking to connect to a RP LS. I've joined a FC that's not 100% RP focused but I'd still like to meet people that do focus on it. Also, I'm new to role-playing but have always wanted to take part.

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - Khantyer Dotharl - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 12:54 PM)Cirina Blackwind Wrote: Hello, my name is Cirina Blackwind. I've just joined Mateus and I'm looking to connect to a RP LS. I've joined a FC that's not 100% RP focused but I'd still like to meet people that do focus on it. Also, I'm new to role-playing but have always wanted to take part.

Well we can certainly help with that. Alot of us are on right now if youd like to reach out Smile

RE: [Mateus] RPC & Tell A Tale - WatashiWaWatashi - 04-05-2017

Hello!

I recently started playing FFXIV and wanted to get involved in the RP community in it. After looking through my options I found this thread and thought this community sounds pretty cool. I made a character on Mateus and couldn't find anyone listed, although being so new to the game I may not even be searching right.

My character's name is A'zunyan Rhiki and I'd love it if someone could get in contact with me.