Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hixxi's Art and Graphics Dumporium - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Hixxi's Art and Graphics Dumporium (/showthread.php?tid=18100)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Hixxi's Art and Graphics Dumporium - Hixxi - 02-24-2017

[Image: j8MuwyM.jpg]

WHO'S EXCITED FOR OTHARD IT'S MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tumblr - DeviantART

RE: Hixxi's Art and Graphics Dumporium - Hixxi - 02-25-2017

[Image: WfCKvt4.jpg]

zero effort lalafell sketch please full view Heart

Tumblr - DeviantART

RE: Hixxi's Art and Graphics Dumporium - Parvacake - 02-25-2017

That little lip piercing is too frickin' cute!

RE: Hixxi's Art and Graphics Dumporium - Hixxi - 02-26-2017

(02-25-2017, 10:51 PM)Parvacake Wrote: That little lip piercing is too frickin' cute!

The whole character is too frickin' cute haha Big Grin People are sooooo good with character creator.

RE: Hixxi's Art and Graphics Dumporium - Hixxi - 02-27-2017

[Image: G1dfmRn.jpg]

Another lalafell which went WAY better than the first one.

Tumblr - DeviantART

RE: Hixxi's Art and Graphics Dumporium - Hixxi - 03-08-2017

[Image: Kv3SS60.jpg]

I long for the sweet embrace of death.

JK come find my Duskwight IC if you need stitches or potions. Or thighs.

Tumblr - DeviantART

RE: Hixxi's Art and Graphics Dumporium - Lucius Ignatius - 03-08-2017

Beautiful works here! I wanted to ask if you had the time, is there a certain brush pack you prefer to work with? If you work in photoshop? :o If not, what is your process? I've been trying to get a good contrasty-feel to my own work, I think Ive started it using Adobe Illustrator, but I'm still learning. :3

RE: Hixxi's Art and Graphics Dumporium - Aysun - 03-08-2017

Ughhhh I love your stuff. It's so soft and beautiful.

RE: Hixxi's Art and Graphics Dumporium - Hixxi - 03-08-2017

(03-08-2017, 01:31 PM)Lucius Ignatius Wrote: Beautiful works here! I wanted to ask if you had the time, is there a certain brush pack you prefer to work with? If you work in photoshop? :o If not, what is your process? I've been trying to get a good contrasty-feel to my own work, I think Ive started it using Adobe Illustrator, but I'm still learning. :3

I use Photoshop CS6 exclusively. Have dipped around in SAI from time to time trying to convince myself that I like it but I don't. I have a tonne of brushes and like to experiment with different ones all the time but right now I'm using a brush called 'silk and satin' from this set!

I have a very specific painting set up where I will pretty much do all the shading on one layer which I will then set to multiply or linear burn or what have you, and then colour underneath on a seperate layer. Then I'll have a layer on top of all THAT where I make little detailing adjustments.

THEN on top of all THAT I'll have a set of adjustment layers where I fix things like levels, textures, ambient colour, whatever else. Here's what my layers looked like on the above:

[Image: lvXdmvm.jpg]

(03-08-2017, 07:47 PM)Aysun Wrote: Ughhhh I love your stuff. It's so soft and beautiful.

I'm pretty sure that, since your icon is of a Miqo'te, you are the one who is soft and beautiful.

RE: Hixxi's Art and Graphics Dumporium - GhostlyMaiden - 03-10-2017

Do you accept commissions? If so....

Throws money at.

How much?

RE: Hixxi's Art and Graphics Dumporium - Hixxi - 03-10-2017

(03-10-2017, 10:30 AM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: Do you accept commissions? If so....

Throws money at.

How much?

Currently my commissions are closed. I have some I need to finish up and then once all my slots are cleared I'll probably open back up. My pricing and assorted information is here:

http://hixxi.deviantart.com/journal/Commission-Information-603595053

RE: Hixxi's Art and Graphics Dumporium - Lucius Ignatius - 03-20-2017

(03-08-2017, 08:20 PM)Hixxi Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 01:31 PM)Lucius Ignatius Wrote: Beautiful works here! I wanted to ask if you had the time, is there a certain brush pack you prefer to work with? If you work in photoshop? :o If not, what is your process? I've been trying to get a good contrasty-feel to my own work, I think Ive started it using Adobe Illustrator, but I'm still learning. :3

I use Photoshop CS6 exclusively. Have dipped around in SAI from time to time trying to convince myself that I like it but I don't. I have a tonne of brushes and like to experiment with different ones all the time but right now I'm using a brush called 'silk and satin' from this set!

I have a very specific painting set up where I will pretty much do all the shading on one layer which I will then set to multiply or linear burn or what have you, and then colour underneath on a seperate layer. Then I'll have a layer on top of all THAT where I make little detailing adjustments.

THEN on top of all THAT I'll have a set of adjustment layers where I fix things like levels, textures, ambient colour, whatever else. Here's what my layers looked like on the above:

[Image: lvXdmvm.jpg]

(03-08-2017, 07:47 PM)Aysun Wrote: Ughhhh I love your stuff. It's so soft and beautiful.

I'm pretty sure that, since your icon is of a Miqo'te, you are the one who is soft and beautiful.
Awesome! Thank you so very much for being so detailed! Big Grin

RE: Hixxi's Art and Graphics Dumporium - Hixxi - 04-20-2017

[Image: LjY8TDV.jpg]

Greyscale practice!

RE: Hixxi's Art and Graphics Dumporium - Hixxi - 08-08-2017

Wow it's been ten thousand years since I posted on here have some xaela for my incompetence.

[Image: tumblr_ossk1hQyQi1sk9augo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oubxgsjKJM1sk9augo1_540.png]

RE: Hixxi's Art and Graphics Dumporium - Kaiverta - 08-09-2017

Your art is very nice, and quite unique. Thumbsup