Hydaelyn Role-Players
Returning (Again) Player. Now from Japan! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Returning (Again) Player. Now from Japan! (/showthread.php?tid=18025)

Returning (Again) Player. Now from Japan! - Tagyr - 12-28-2016

This'd probably be the third time I've post a thread in this section. Each time has a few more years in between. The first, was in 1.0, a few weeks before the first release when I was a listless individual looking for something to do in life. The 2nd time was around 3 years ago, around when ARR came out and I was in University. 

Now I'm back again. Posting here as a returning player, now from the home of FF, Japan, acting as an Assistant English Teacher.

IRL Information Over!

I'm Tagyr. My main toon is a Hellsguard who went by the name of Thagyr Rhaldgrid, though with RP having gone on for a few years I might change his name to get a fresh start (as well as conform to Hellsguard naming conventions). If you remember me, that's awesome! I'm glad I left some impression with his gruff attitude and apparently shiny eyes.

I've played and RPed across a number of MMOs including WoW and Aion. But my RP started when I was 14 playing a text based MUD called Achaea, which taught me a fair bit about how to describe a world and it's people in pure words.

Looking to get into RP again. It's an itch that hasn't been scratched by gaming's modern trends, and I remember my time in FFXIV fondly. Though. The game is probably a different beast more now than ever. So I'll be the big red Roe getting lost and fumbling with new concepts till he gets his feet wet, while probably filling the vast deficiency in Roegadyn population that I assume is still present. Looking forward to meeting you all either as fresh faces or old ones.

ADD: Might have to update my signature and profile. TIS OLD

RE: Returning (Again) Player. Now from Japan! - Faye - 12-28-2016

Hello there, welcome back! Big Grin

RE: Returning (Again) Player. Now from Japan! - Thunderbolt300 - 12-28-2016

Hey there, and welcome back aboard the RPC! Thumbsup

RE: Returning (Again) Player. Now from Japan! - Deahfel - 12-28-2016

Welcome back!

RE: Returning (Again) Player. Now from Japan! - Ryslo Suramlo - 12-28-2016

Welcome back! Third times a charm Laugh

RE: Returning (Again) Player. Now from Japan! - Mimifu - 12-28-2016

Welcome back! \o/

RE: Returning (Again) Player. Now from Japan! - Ririla Rila - 12-28-2016

Welcome back to the RPC! if you have any questions or just wanna hang then gimme a poke ^.^

RE: Returning (Again) Player. Now from Japan! - Rosehip - 12-28-2016

Oh my god,  I know that signature! (And name for that matter)

This is Seraj, if you remember me back from the BF days, it's been a while Big Grin

The character I'm playing right now is actually technically the same one I played back then, though I recently gave her a race change (to Highlander). If you want to add me in game, her name is Raine Silvertongue, would love to catch up.

Both me and Dal recently returned as well, it's super fun to see more people from back then!

RE: Returning (Again) Player. Now from Japan! - Ririla Rila - 12-28-2016

(12-28-2016, 03:13 PM)Rosehip Wrote: Oh my god,  I know that signature! (And name for that matter)

This is Seraj, if you remember me back from the BF days, it's been a while Big Grin

The character I'm playing right now is actually technically the same one I played back then, though I recently gave her a race change (to Highlander). If you want to add me in game, her name is Raine Silvertongue, would love to catch up.

Both me and Dal recently returned as well, it's super fun to see more people from back then!

was that directed to me? :o

RE: Returning (Again) Player. Now from Japan! - Aya - 12-28-2016

Love the portrait!  Welcome back, and to the RPC as always! :-D

RE: Returning (Again) Player. Now from Japan! - Rosehip - 12-28-2016

(12-28-2016, 03:48 PM)Liliro Liro Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 03:13 PM)Rosehip Wrote: Oh my god,  I know that signature! (And name for that matter)

was that directed to me? :o

Nope, was directed at OP Smile Baltazar's Favor was a FC (or something) I used to co-run back when the game first launched.

RE: Returning (Again) Player. Now from Japan! - Tagyr - 12-28-2016

Well there's some names I haven't seen in awhile! Good to know you are still about. Will definitely add you in game.