Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking RP contacts and possibly an FC/LS - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking RP contacts and possibly an FC/LS (/showthread.php?tid=17983)

[Balmung] Looking RP contacts and possibly an FC/LS - Deneve - 12-23-2016

My main character's page (WIP) and my player directory.

I technically used to RP here but it was a looong time ago and I'm basically coming back with zero connections and a new character haha ;v; It's one of those things where I'm just not even sure where to start at this point. The main goals at the moment is to just get any sort of momentum going and ideally find Higanbana employed somewhere (ideally as something like a housekeeper, bookkeeper, etc.)

Or if you'd have any interest in RPing with her or forming some kind of connection, I'm all for it!

A basic summary if you want it right here for Higanbana is that she used to live pretty loftily by essentially running a house 'til she was forced to take refuge in Eorzea. Basically lost her husband and is disconnected with whatever remnants of her family that could still be alive, and really doesn't have a proper home right now. Her main points are that she's a really strong number cruncher and comes from a family of tacticians whose genes did not skip her over even if she's not a warrior. (Hopefully an Arcanist soon enough!)

RE: [Balmung] Looking RP contacts and possibly an FC/LS - Thunderbolt300 - 12-23-2016

Sounds like a pretty neat character idea with a lot of potential! I'll admit that Kasi probably wouldn't have a whole lot of cause to run into her, so the ideas I have aren't terribly fantastic- but I'll toss out a few anyway. You're welcome to browse Kasi's biography though and let me know in the off chance that anything catches your eye!

As far as ideas go, if Higan is destitute and wandering at the moment, she might be able to find some kindred spirits in ShroudLife to run into along the road (Kasi among them) and potentially other Au Ra as well who are a part of the linkshell. Celestine, Shroudwolf, and Glowfly Exchange would probably have some use, as FC's, for a caretaker for their homesteads (Glowfly especially, but really any FC for that matter), so that'd be an easy option if you find a FC that you like the cut of. Kasi can offer limited work to some degree as well in the interim, depending on what you're looking for. 

In any case, best of luck on the hunt!

RE: [Balmung] Looking RP contacts and possibly an FC/LS - Deneve - 12-26-2016

(12-23-2016, 07:40 PM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: Sounds like a pretty neat character idea with a lot of potential! I'll admit that Kasi probably wouldn't have a whole lot of cause to run into her, so the ideas I have aren't terribly fantastic- but I'll toss out a few anyway. You're welcome to browse Kasi's biography though and let me know in the off chance that anything catches your eye!

As far as ideas go, if Higan is destitute and wandering at the moment, she might be able to find some kindred spirits in ShroudLife to run into along the road (Kasi among them) and potentially other Au Ra as well who are a part of the linkshell. Celestine, Shroudwolf, and Glowfly Exchange would probably have some use, as FC's, for a caretaker for their homesteads (Glowfly especially, but really any FC for that matter), so that'd be an easy option if you find a FC that you like the cut of. Kasi can offer limited work to some degree as well in the interim, depending on what you're looking for. 

Sorry for the late reply. Holidays and all that kept me busy. But I'd definitely be interested in the offer of a LS o/ Maybe FC too but I might have one possibly. Depends on how that works out.

Kasi sounds fun too~ Even if just loose acquaintances (not that they necessarily would be!) Especially with her laid back, friendly personality and preference of wit instead of violence.

RE: [Balmung] Looking RP contacts and possibly an FC/LS - Gideon Aryeh - 12-26-2016

Look for Cy'xanne Tora, he's my co-main/alt. If I'm on him (usually mornings- mid afternoon) I'm open. He regularly employs people as he's a Doctor/Historian and when my FC opens when Stormblood arrives, I'm certainly open to having an accountant.

Sometimes he may be out with his new girlfriend but definitely hit me up so I can at least get you on his friends list.

RE: [Balmung] Looking RP contacts and possibly an FC/LS - Thunderbolt300 - 12-26-2016

(12-26-2016, 05:54 AM)Deneve Wrote:
(12-23-2016, 07:40 PM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: Sounds like a pretty neat character idea with a lot of potential! I'll admit that Kasi probably wouldn't have a whole lot of cause to run into her, so the ideas I have aren't terribly fantastic- but I'll toss out a few anyway. You're welcome to browse Kasi's biography though and let me know in the off chance that anything catches your eye!

Sorry for the late reply. Holidays and all that kept me busy. But I'd definitely be interested in the offer of a LS o/ Maybe FC too but I might have one possibly. Depends on how that works out.

Kasi sounds fun too~ Even if just loose acquaintances (not that they necessarily would be!) Especially with her laid back, friendly personality and preference of wit instead of violence.

No problem- just about everyone is coming out of the busies now! Feel free to read over the ShroudLife linkshell thread in my signature. There's an open Discord invite there too- go ahead and join it if the thread tickles. You can also add me on Discord if you like too- Thunderbolt300#0807. Either myself or someone else can invite you in-game, but I'll be traveling most of today to get home. I can also invite you directly into the Discord channel too if you'd prefer- you don't have to announce yourself that way!

Would love to have Kasi run into you though, so sign me up. Someone to trade wit with would be pretty entertaining, and who knows?

RE: [Balmung] Looking RP contacts and possibly an FC/LS - ExAtomos - 12-27-2016

Not sure what region you prefer but, if you spend most time in Ul'dah, I have an office building and employment/hunt office that could use the help (well, particularly my business manager could use the help. lol.) I definitely welcome folks looking for IC employment and you do not need to be a member, I'll happily set up rp scenes and what have you.  ^^

RE: [Balmung] Looking RP contacts and possibly an FC/LS - Lamia - 12-27-2016

Welcome back to Eorzea~!

I took a poke at the character wiki and she seems like a really awesome character to start back up again with, and one that Lamia would no doubt enjoy talking to. Specially about the comparisons/differences between the Ishgardian Nobility, and the Doman nobility as well as more about the doman culture in general. So I'd adore to meet her in rp for sure!

About employment, I may be able to offer something as well. Wanderer's Respite is currently in the process of building it's public library and could use a librarian, as well as a book keeper. Lamia tried to maintain the ledgers himself, but he's far from skilled or knowledgeable in the matter. Her contributions would help a ton, and she'd get rp daily as well given how active we are despite our small size.

If your interested in either, feel free to shoot me a PM! Or an in game whisper~ xD

RE: [Balmung] Looking RP contacts and possibly an FC/LS - Deneve - 12-28-2016

At the current moment I do have someone in particular offering a job/FC but I'll be sure to keep offers in mind just in case. Jobs themselves are still possibly welcomed; not like Higan has to be tethered to one client particularly. Big Grin And I'll be sure to PM you guys about RP offers once I get home~

RE: [Balmung] Looking RP contacts and possibly an FC/LS - Ririla Rila - 12-28-2016

Hey there! I like the look of your character she looks adorbs! If she's still looking for work our FC is looking for a keeper of the books for our unlawful business, if she ever leans down that direction gimme a wave and we can set something up! Best of luck with all the RP and hope you have lots of fun! ^.^