Hydaelyn Role-Players
Various characters looking for RP and social connections - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Various characters looking for RP and social connections (/showthread.php?tid=17870)

Various characters looking for RP and social connections - Mari - 12-09-2016

I've got a few characters on Balmung I want to RP more. Here's some brief introductions of them! Please tell me if any of them interest you! They’d love to make connections.

Mari Evensong

[Image: tumblr_inline_ohx82t3Edc1qgn8d2_540.jpg]
Quote:A roudy girl who’s first, second, and third love is money. Ever cheerful and charming, people never expect to be swindled out of their money in her presence. She also has a way of getting tongues wagging and sells any juicy information she collects for a pretty penny. K’mari at birth, she left her seeker tribe and grew up with her mother and hyur stepfather in the shroud where she learnt to value every coin she could hoard and developed her social graces before putting her skills to work in the underground of Eorzea.

A'rhyz Tia

[Image: tumblr_inline_ohvp2tBC5S1qgn8d2_540.png]
Quote:A’rhyz has always been a wanderer; he left his tribe in his teenage years and has wandered ever since. To support his lifestyle he begun working on farms along his journey for a few weeks to a few months at a time. He quickly fell in love with farming as it appealed to his nurturing side and passion for all things natural. He particularly loves animal handling although he does carry a few scars from his more difficult charges. Because he’s never really been in one place for too long and is more comfortable around animals than people, A’rhyz is shy, awkward, anxious, and finds it difficult to build relationships. He moved to Limsa and started life as an adventurer in order to challenge himself to interact with people and improve his social skills

Ahlia Glazrael

[Image: tumblr_inline_ohx843cVah1qgn8d2_540.jpg]
Quote:A 25 year old Doman assassin, raised from birth to be a weapon and nothing more. She’s been taught not to feel anything, not to think anything unless her master wishes it. At the coming of her 21[sup]st[/sup] birthday she escaped that life and experienced a few years of bliss with her roegadyn husband as she learned to be a person again. Her husband and light of her life tragically passed on and Ahlia moved to Eorzea to recover.

Yan Malqir

[Image: tumblr_inline_ohx84k0nL31qgn8d2_540.jpg]
Quote:Yan is a 30 year old Xaela scholar. He hails from a tribe where, unlike most tribes where males use fighting to determine the next leader, leadership was challenged through a game of logic. Yan therefore grew up placing a high value on intelligence and developed a love for learning. Unfortunately, his social skills did not develop as much as his intelligence. Yan is surly, unapproachable, arrogant, and rude. Yan views intelligence as the most important trait a person can have and has an inflated opinion of himself, often viewing others as beneath him. He has spent a large portion of his life travelling the world in search of rare tomes.

Ada Talon

[Image: tumblr_inline_ohx8515XIm1qgn8d2_540.jpg]
Quote:Ada is your typical Ala Mhigan refugee. Tragic though her story may be, there are thousands like her and she endeavours to help as many of them as she can. With no blood relatives she made a family in the younger refugees living on the streets of Ul’dah alongside her, protecting and providing for them to the best of her abilities. Ada rose through the ranks in the Coliseum and, at 27 years old when her makeshift family grew independent, she adopted the life of adventurer she had always dreamed of.

I like all forms of RP but I prefer in-game and short-term RP. I also adore group RP! Any longer story lines will need to be discussed beforehand. 
All of these characters (except Mari) are fine with ERP. Yan and Ada are strictly interested same-sex partners only. They have f-lists I can link if asked so please read them. 

Thanks! I hope someone is of interest to you! 
Chocobo

RE: Various characters looking for RP and social connections - RiniKett - 12-09-2016

I'm always available to meet another snow haired miqo'te. : ) Feel free to PM me on here or in game!

RE: Various characters looking for RP and social connections - ExAtomos - 12-09-2016

It's possible Yan would bump into the younger Alberic Grimmeau (wiki link in sig) while looking at books in a library or book shop. Alberic is more of a quiet loner, so I doubt Yan would have his feathers ruffled by him. Maybe a friendly game of chess here and there? (I'm sure we can /random our way through it. Big Grin )

RE: Various characters looking for RP and social connections - arkamas - 12-11-2016

Hey, I've looked over your thread, and would be interested in rp'ing some time.

Show Content

RE: Various characters looking for RP and social connections - SicketySix - 12-11-2016

I think Mari would get along best with my character U'khoa, based on her love of gil alone! Feel free to look me up ingame sometime or send a PM thru the site here. Also have Discord/Skype as well