Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for FC/LS ♥ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for FC/LS ♥ (/showthread.php?tid=17792)

Looking for FC/LS ♥ - Lorie Bluteau - 11-25-2016

Been over a year since I posted here and it was very helpful my last time around.
Currently on the look out for a free company. A small one is preferred and something that doesn't require some sorta chat program like discord is my preference.

My hubby and myself have three sets of characters that are company-less.

About myself: I'm really shy and easily nervous! Voice chat programs make me panicky. I enjoy drawing and random RP. I like drama, but not in a destructive manner.
About Suzume: She use to be very wrapped up in out old free company. I need to redevelop her story and personality a bit. She enjoys hunting and helping people. She hates being compared to a lizard. Her preferred place to drink is The Drowning Wench in Limsa.

Our available time differs from eachother. Typically I work 6am-2pm EST and he works 2pm-10pm EST. We're almost always off on Wednesdays. I personally can't stay up past 9pm or I'll be dead at work. I know these work schedules tend to make people not want to have us around, but it wasn't much different the last time we search and we had found a really great group that time!

I'd also love link shells if someone has good ones. It's too quiet in game for me!

Thank you for reading and hope we can have some fun together! ♥

RE: Looking for FC/LS ♥ - Syranelle Ironleaf - 11-25-2016

Hey there, Lorie!

The Chroniclers are a small, close-knit group of roleplayers and gamers.  Our typical hours of operation are 7pm Eastern to Midnight, Monday to Friday, weekend hours can fluctuate, depending on how late people stay up.  We already have a couple of folks who are part of the "in bed by 9pm" crowd, so you wouldn't be alone in that regard.  We're all working or school-going adults, so we completely understand how Life is.

While we do use Discord, we use the chat side of the program far more than the voice.  Voice is and always will be *optional* for us, since we know and understand people either have technological impairments that prevent them from using it or they have personal reasons for not wanting to use it.  Listening in but typing responses is also acceptable.  Whatever you're most comfortable with.

If you're interested, we maintain an OOC linkshell for our friends and fellow roleplayers where we shoot the breeze, coordinate RP, and get PVE groups together.  I'd be happy to invite you whenever we're online at the same time.

RE: Looking for FC/LS ♥ - As'elena - 11-26-2016

While I don't have much to offer in terms of Free Companies or big Linkshells, the Knights & Pirates Linkshell might be worth checking out if you frequent Limsa Lominsa.

Your working hours also put you more in line with the EU side of Balmung, so it wouldn't be farfetched for our characters to meet sometime either!

RE: Looking for FC/LS ♥ - Lorie Bluteau - 11-26-2016

(11-25-2016, 10:49 PM)Syranelle Ironleaf Wrote: Hey there, Lorie!

The Chroniclers are a small, close-knit group of roleplayers and gamers.  Our typical hours of operation are 7pm Eastern to Midnight, Monday to Friday, weekend hours can fluctuate, depending on how late people stay up.  We already have a couple of folks who are part of the "in bed by 9pm" crowd, so you wouldn't be alone in that regard.  We're all working or school-going adults, so we completely understand how Life is.

While we do use Discord, we use the chat side of the program far more than the voice.  Voice is and always will be *optional* for us, since we know and understand people either have technological impairments that prevent them from using it or they have personal reasons for not wanting to use it.  Listening in but typing responses is also acceptable.  Whatever you're most comfortable with.

If you're interested, we maintain an OOC linkshell for our friends and fellow roleplayers where we shoot the breeze, coordinate RP, and get PVE groups together.  I'd be happy to invite you whenever we're online at the same time.

Greetings! Thank you so much for replying!

I was looking over your free company page and I really like what I'm seeing. Y'all seem really nice. I would love to be part of your OOC linkshell if that would be okay? My hubby is here too and generally like any group I feel comfortable around since he gets along with people easily enough.

I'll be on for a few good hours today either on Suzume Nakamura or Avalina Sullivan.

RE: Looking for FC/LS ♥ - Lorie Bluteau - 11-26-2016

(11-26-2016, 08:29 AM)As Wrote: While I don't have much to offer in terms of Free Companies or big Linkshells, the Knights & Pirates Linkshell might be worth checking out if you frequent Limsa Lominsa.

Your working hours also put you more in line with the EU side of Balmung, so it wouldn't be farfetched for our characters to meet sometime either!
Thank you for replying!
Not really a group I think I'd mess with, but seems like a fun one.

Yeah! I generally tend to meet more of the EU side of games than anything.

RE: Looking for FC/LS ♥ - Syranelle Ironleaf - 11-26-2016

(11-26-2016, 03:42 PM)Lorie Bluteau Wrote: Greetings! Thank you so much for replying!

I was looking over your free company page and I really like what I'm seeing. Y'all seem really nice. I would love to be part of your OOC linkshell if that would be okay? My hubby is here too and generally like any group I feel comfortable around since he gets along with people easily enough.

I'll be on for a few good hours today either on Suzume Nakamura or Avalina Sullivan.

I'll look for you the next time I'm logged in!

We're a small group (roughly 10 active members at present, but slowly growing!) but we enjoy helping each other in-game and just supporting each other through whatever life throws our way. You're welcome to join our OOC linkshell and, once applications open up again (which should be in about a week), you can apply if you feel our little community is right for you.

In the meantime, I invite you to join us at our open roleplay night in Revenant's Toll on Thursday evenings (except December 8th when I host the Gridania Story-Go-Round -- but you're welcome to join in on that, too!) We drop a lot of storyline plot seeds on things we're currently working on, as well as catching up on any news from our allied Free Companies when they visit.

I look forward to hanging out with you, so I'll see you in-game! Big Grin