Hydaelyn Role-Players
Returning Player ♥ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Returning Player ♥ (/showthread.php?tid=17764)

Returning Player ♥ - Lorie Bluteau - 11-21-2016

Hello there everyone! Old player here and eagerly returning.
Currently waiting for the game to redownload.
The old free company I was in unfortunately disbanded and I'm hoping maybe those folks are still around and I can reconnect with them!

My name is Lorie. Out of all the games I've tried RP in, this one is still the one that has been the most fun. I think I mostly just connected with my characters the most here.
My main is Suzume Nakamura. She's a tiny Au Ra hunter.

I'm really hoping to meet some new people and perhaps this thread will appeal to old friends!
I greatly enjoy doodling and tend to be really shy with meeting people despite how much I really wanna.

I hope to have another fun time here! ♥

RE: Returning Player ♥ - Farrell - 11-21-2016

Hello! I do not know you but I am also very shy! 

First of all welcome back in FFXIV and I really wish we will over-do our shyness and try to make our toon meet in game so we can start a story. ^^

My toon name's Farrell Feidliming,.

RE: Returning Player ♥ - Lorie Bluteau - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 07:37 PM)Farrell Wrote: Hello! I do not know you but I am also very shy! 

First of all welcome back in FFXIV and I really wish we will over-do our shyness and try to make our toon meet in game so we can start a story. ^^

My toon name's Farrell Feidliming,.

Hello Farrell! Once I'm all downloaded and such, I'll have to look for you.
Starting a story would be very nice!

RE: Returning Player ♥ - Thunderbolt300 - 11-21-2016

Hey there, and welcome back! Thumbsup

You're certainly welcome to tap me if you like- Kasi is a wandering trader, mercenary, and odd-job explorer, so she has plenty of reason to pop up all over the place. I'd also suggest you hit up ShroudLife because you mentioned 'hunter'- probably be worth a shot! Farrell's also a bang-up RP'er. 

If you're interested, I have links to both in my signature! Happy hunting!

RE: Returning Player ♥ - Parvacake - 11-21-2016

Welcome!

RE: Returning Player ♥ - Serenity - 11-21-2016

Welcome back!

Though Serenity herself isn't a hunter, she may bump into Suzume somewhere whilst scavenging and surveying the land.

RE: Returning Player ♥ - Random Encounter - 11-21-2016

Welcome back to FFXIV!

Hope you find some fun people to hang around with again. If I happen to run into you in game, I'll make sure to give ya a friendly poke.

RE: Returning Player ♥ - Blackwell - 11-21-2016

Hello and welcome back! Heart

RE: Returning Player ♥ - Faye - 11-22-2016

Hello there, welcome back! Big Grin

RE: Returning Player ♥ - Sileas Bishop - 11-22-2016

Hey there! Big Grin I'm sorry to hear about your FC, unfortunately that happens sometimes ;-; But I'd love to RP with you sometime! I'm typically on Sileas Bishop, she's pretty friendly and is always looking for new friend's if you'd like! I hope to see you in game sometime!

RE: Returning Player ♥ - Lorie Bluteau - 11-23-2016

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I do hope to see everyone around and hopefully find a new free company I mesh with. I can happily say I'm fully downloaded and in game! I just need to relearn everything again.

RE: Returning Player ♥ - Aya - 11-28-2016

(11-21-2016, 07:26 PM)Lorie Bluteau Wrote: Out of all the games I've tried RP in, this one is still the one that has been the most fun.
It is ~totally〜 the most fun! Welcome back to the RPC! :-D