Hydaelyn Role-Players
Long overdue - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Long overdue (/showthread.php?tid=17603)

Long overdue - Karu - 10-27-2016

Hello! I finally got around to doing an introduction! I've had a previous account on here before but I hardly used it / forgot about it. This time around I hope to be a bit more active! I've been a long time lurker for years so apologies for the laziness! Anyhow, now that's out of the way.

I've have done roleplay on a numerous amount of games. From WoW, SWTOR, ESO, and even Archeage (please kill me). I currently have two characters whom I attempt to play equally. A sand cat named L'zhax who I play with my fiance' with and a bardic lalafell named Ulemo Tesheremo who I play when I'm up for shenanigans and the like! Lovely to finally greet you all. PM me or find me online! Don't be shy and I'll attempt to RP with you all!

RE: Long overdue - Thunderbolt300 - 10-27-2016

Welcome aboard! Thumbsup

RE: Long overdue - SapphireSkylines - 10-28-2016

Your lala's name sounds familiar. Are you in the lalafellowship LS? Otherwise, welcome back to RPC!

RE: Long overdue - SicketySix - 10-28-2016

Welcome back!

Feel free to poke me for RP!

RE: Long overdue - Karu - 10-28-2016

Thank you Thunder! Hope to see you in game sometime.

(10-28-2016, 08:15 AM)SapphireSkylines Wrote: Your lala's name sounds familiar. Are you in the lalafellowship LS? Otherwise, welcome back to RPC!

Yep! I also believe I helped you along with Chachanji with King Mog. Though, I also met Y'zhara briefly during a Halloween RP event. Ulemo is a friend of Ni's and go to watch WYNG perform.

Also, thank you SickerySix! I'll try to find Savona whenever I am able to get online.

RE: Long overdue - Gegenji - 10-28-2016

(10-28-2016, 08:59 AM)Karu Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 08:15 AM)SapphireSkylines Wrote: Your lala's name sounds familiar. Are you in the lalafellowship LS? Otherwise, welcome back to RPC!
Yep! I also believe I helped you along with Chachanji with King Mog. Though, I also met Y'zhara briefly during a Halloween RP event. Ulemo is a friend of Ni's and go to watch WYNG perform.
Oh, well, hello then! I very vaguely remember that thing we did, but I usually have a terrible memory so that's not saying much. Laugh

RE: Long overdue - PhantasticPanda - 10-28-2016

Get out.

(jk love you, bro)

RE: Long overdue - Thunderbolt300 - 10-28-2016

(10-28-2016, 08:59 AM)Karu Wrote: Thank you Thunder! Hope to see you in game sometime.

Also, thank you SickerySix! I'll try to find Savona whenever I am able to get online.

Sure thing! Feel free to tap me if you see me! Smile

RE: Long overdue - Karu - 10-28-2016

(10-28-2016, 01:21 PM)Gegenji Wrote:
Oh, well, hello then! I very vaguely remember that thing we did, but I usually have a terrible memory so that's not saying much. Laugh

Ahhh... I was also the other dressed up Lalafell at the Keeper's Kiss. I was a Jester and you were a weaponless Odin. If that helps any...?

@PhantasticPanda
Welp, R.I.P! There ends my very brief reign.
(Pester you later, Panda)

@Thunderbolt
Oh yeah, sure thing! I'll most likely be on later tonight for Spell guard as Ulemo. The rest of the week, I have morning shifts so I'll see if I can also hunt you down on my sand cat.

RE: Long overdue - Gegenji - 10-28-2016

(10-28-2016, 04:57 PM)Karu Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 01:21 PM)Gegenji Wrote:

Ahhh... I was also the other dressed up Lalafell at the Keeper's Kiss. I was a Jester and you were a weaponless Odin. If that helps any...?
Now that I remember. The denizens of dungeons, trials, and roulettes pass from my mind like so many strangers in the mist that I feel the need to wax poetic on it. Actual interaction in a situation beyond that is far more likely to stick in my mind. And he only didn't have the sword and shield due to the "no weapons" rule in effect. Tongue

RE: Long overdue - Faye - 10-28-2016

Hello there, welcome back to the RPC! Big Grin

RE: Long overdue - Ayaka - 10-28-2016

(10-27-2016, 10:20 PM)Karu Wrote: Hello! I finally got around to doing an introduction! I've had a previous account on here before but I hardly used it / forgot about it. This time around I hope to be a bit more active! I've been a long time lurker for years so apologies for the laziness! Anyhow, now that's out of the way.

I've have done roleplay on a numerous amount of games. From WoW, SWTOR, ESO, and even Archeage (please kill me). I currently have two characters whom I attempt to play equally. A sand cat named L'zhax who I play with my fiance' with and a bardic lalafell named Ulemo Tesheremo who I play when I'm up for shenanigans and the like! Lovely to finally greet you all. PM me or find me online! Don't be shy and I'll attempt to RP with you all!
Gasp eyyy, another person like me who had an old account but wasn't active xDD

Welcome to being active in the forum haha :3 If you ever see an Ayaka Yatsurugi online, feel free to drop a hi!

RE: Long overdue - Karu - 10-29-2016

(10-28-2016, 10:55 PM)Ayaka Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 10:20 PM)Karu Wrote: Hello! I finally got around to doing an introduction! I've had a previous account on here before but I hardly used it / forgot about it. This time around I hope to be a bit more active! I've been a long time lurker for years so apologies for the laziness! Anyhow, now that's out of the way.

Gasp eyyy, another person like me who had an old account but wasn't active xDD

Welcome to being active in the forum haha :3 If you ever see an Ayaka Yatsurugi online, feel free to drop a hi!

Thank you! I'll be sure to do just that! Now I have to the daunting task of making character wikis.

Also thank you as well Faye and everyone else who has welcomed me back so far

RE: Long overdue - Ni♥ - 10-29-2016

UlemoOoOo ♪

Welcome ^-^ Hope you make lots of new friends on here o/