Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking to deepen a certain catman's history.. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking to deepen a certain catman's history.. (/showthread.php?tid=17602)

Looking to deepen a certain catman's history.. - Szhiid'ir Molkot - 10-27-2016

I've been away from FFXIV for around a year and a half, and I was looking to make a few new connections for my character Szhiid'ir Molkot - a Jack of all trades, from treasure hunting and dancing in recent years, to his much more gritty past in crime and vengeance. As of late, he's been lacking a sense of purpose, so what better time to bring up old, friendly ghosts and demons from his past?

Points of Interest (Links to Consider)
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content

RE: Looking to deepen a certain catman's history.. - Parvacake - 10-27-2016

I would love this on my character Mhiago Smile She was a former slave and liberator of slaves as well while looking for her sister who was in a similar line of work. With the recent death of her sister during an RP event on a slave ship, Mhiago considers herself 'retired'...but could have easily met/known/heard of Szhiid'ir at some point!

RE: Looking to deepen a certain catman's history.. - Szhiid'ir Molkot - 10-27-2016

(10-27-2016, 01:55 PM)Lililove Wrote: I would love this on my character Mhiago Smile She was a former slave and liberator of slaves as well while looking for her sister who was in a similar line of work. With the recent death of her sister during an RP event on a slave ship, Mhiago considers herself 'retired'...but could have easily met/known/heard of Szhiid'ir at some point!
I was going to poke you one of these days through Enjin about RP eitherway! //Iris
Let's get to discussin'.

RE: Looking to deepen a certain catman's history.. - Parvacake - 10-27-2016

(10-27-2016, 01:58 PM)Szhiid Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 01:55 PM)Lililove Wrote: I would love this on my character Mhiago Smile She was a former slave and liberator of slaves as well while looking for her sister who was in a similar line of work. With the recent death of her sister during an RP event on a slave ship, Mhiago considers herself 'retired'...but could have easily met/known/heard of Szhiid'ir at some point!
I was going to poke you one of these days through Enjin about RP eitherway! //Iris
Let's get to discussin'.
AHHHH MORE BDO PEOPLE HNNNNGHHHH.

RE: Looking to deepen a certain catman's history.. - Sun'ra - 10-27-2016

;o We can definitely plot and come up with some things regarding his criminal history. My guy does quite a bit in terms of... all of it, but specifically could have ties for the black market connections, and perhaps they could have broke into a few places together a few times.

RE: Looking to deepen a certain catman's history.. - Szhiid'ir Molkot - 10-27-2016

(10-27-2016, 02:16 PM)Sun Wrote: ;o We can definitely plot and come up with some things regarding his criminal history. My guy does quite a bit in terms of... all of it, but specifically could have ties for the black market connections, and perhaps they could have broke into a few places together a few times.
Yessssss!

RE: Looking to deepen a certain catman's history.. - Etoile - 10-29-2016