Hydaelyn Role-Players
Free company maybe? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Free company maybe? (/showthread.php?tid=17599)

Free company maybe? - SolaceWinds - 10-27-2016

Hello there!! I am looking for an rp guild for my Miqo'te journalist. He is about 27 years old, and has a stand alone (somewhat) newspaper article, where he investigates some of (what he believes) to be the more pressing matter in the world. He is not allied with any free company, and is neutral good. He likes cigars, jazz, and getting the truth out. IC he will be "renting" space, I suppose? But ooc I would like a free company to join. 
A plus if some of you are into raiding, as I would like to learn. Have just started alexander normal mode to get my feet wet, and would like to move on to bigger baddies.

I mainly play every night after 12 pm EST, but can be found on at earlier times throughout the day. If I or My character R'there Matoi sound interesting, please send a /tell if I'm online, or email in game or on the forums!!

RE: Free company maybe? - SapphireSkylines - 10-27-2016

My lalafell's free company, Bulwark is openly recruiting right now. We're an adventuring free company but maybe we could fit your journalist somewhere in the picture, just can't think of a creative way on how to yet. 

I'm also just interested in your character as well! I'll go ahead and send you a PM.

RE: Free company maybe? - ExAtomos - 10-27-2016

Ironically, my FC is set up specifically to rent space in a building in the Goblet; FC members are considered 'keyholders' and have access rights and privileges that guests don't. But my FC is only one step removed from being a solo FC (some folks' alts are members) so, while I probably should get around to advertising and growing membership, I can't say we'd be able to offer you what you're looking for ooc. ><;

RE: Free company maybe? - SolaceWinds - 10-27-2016

(10-27-2016, 12:09 PM)ExAtomos Wrote: Ironically, my FC is set up specifically to rent space in a building in the Goblet; FC members are considered 'keyholders' and have access rights and privileges that guests don't. But my FC is only one step removed from being a solo FC (some folks' alts are members) so, while I probably should get around to advertising and growing membership, I can't say we'd be able to offer you what you're looking for ooc. ><;
While thay would be a plus, I wouldn't call it a requirement. There's always LS, PF and duty finder for that stuff lol. Quick question, I had plans on renting ICly. So, would the rent be paid ICLY or OOCLY as well. I only say this because I don't currently have a consent flow of gil coming in oocly. The whole renting space would just be an ic reason as to why he would be apart of the free company.

RE: Free company maybe? - ExAtomos - 10-27-2016

(10-27-2016, 04:52 PM)SolaceWinds Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 12:09 PM)ExAtomos Wrote: Ironically, my FC is set up specifically to rent space in a building in the Goblet; FC members are considered 'keyholders' and have access rights and privileges that guests don't. But my FC is only one step removed from being a solo FC (some folks' alts are members) so, while I probably should get around to advertising and growing membership, I can't say we'd be able to offer you what you're looking for ooc. ><;
While thay would be a plus, I wouldn't call it a requirement. There's always LS, PF and duty finder for that stuff lol. Quick question, I had plans on renting ICly. So, would the rent be paid ICLY or OOCLY as well. I only say this because I don't currently have a consent flow of gil coming in oocly. The whole renting space would just be an ic reason as to why he would be apart of the free company.

I'll never charge actual gil oocly. It's purely IC. The office manager is Ralin Thalin; the building owner is Brinn Rosa (wikis linked below), but he prefers to pretend someone else actually owns it.

I don't have an LS for the FC itself ofc (too small), but have been tossing around the idea of creating one for the region. I do run the RP Levelers LS and it does for all my social and DF needs.

RE: Free company maybe? - Izayoi Okeya - 10-27-2016

If you're still looking, could always give Nytesong a try! Big Grin

We're a Sanctuary/Tavern primarily with mercenaries, as well as roles to suit... pretty much any character!

Give us a look!