Hydaelyn Role-Players
CJ's Art Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: CJ's Art Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1757)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Clover - 07-23-2013

Very nice!! I love your lines and the way you display your character's charisma. I have to applaud (and envy) your patience too, as you've drawn many different fanarts. I'm always amazed at people who can draw a lot and post often ;w;

Last but not least, as the fujoshi I am, I appreciate all the BL *laughs*.

RE: CJ's Art Thread - CassandraJean - 08-20-2013

Been so busy I haven't drawn much FFXIV related lately... except... this moogle?!

[Image: tumblr_mrtvp09TT91qck31zo1_400.jpg]

I can't wait until my schedule relaxes again.

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Alexis Price - 08-20-2013

I just have to say that your style is simply stunning. I've just looked through the entire thread and every single piece has made me gasp.

I adore the slight colouring you do for emphasis on different things. It's a really gorgeous style and... just wow.

I am so impressed! I can't wait to see more from you!

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Giselle Friloux - 08-20-2013

Rad stuff!! Your art is an absolute delight to behold. I totally dig more character-driven stuff, and there's plenty of that in this thread. Can't wait to see more from you.

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Kerr - 08-25-2013

Guh. Just caught up on all the art. P'axi and Tim'a... They're so pretty! I can die happy now.

RE: CJ's Art Thread - CassandraJean - 09-01-2013

(⊙‿⊙✿) I wanted to draw a picture to thank Leander for always helping me out!!! He has healed me through many dungeons, and stood up for me when DPS go crazy.

Thank you for your support and patience!! That kind of teamwork is the kind of thing that makes gaming fun!

[Image: tumblr_msh5o1HW9w1qck31zo1_1280.jpg]

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Kassandra Dawn - 09-03-2013

awww thats cute!

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Leander - 09-03-2013

Love it Tima, thank you! I'm glad I could help!

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Kyatai - 09-03-2013

awesome pic!

RE: CJ's Art Thread - CassandraJean - 09-17-2013

Amdapor Keep is TIRING!
Time to nap and fish.

[Image: tumblr_mt9w4vv9C61qck31zo1_1280.jpg]

Tim'a and Leander~!

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Kassandra Dawn - 09-17-2013

why isn't Tima in his bard af???

RE: CJ's Art Thread - cuideag - 09-19-2013

Oh my goodness, I really adore your expressions and poses... Very lovely dynamics with loads of character. Definitely going to be keeping an eye on this thread. :)

RE: CJ's Art Thread - rynsan - 09-22-2013

(09-17-2013, 10:01 AM)CassandraJean Wrote: Amdapor Keep is TIRING!
Time to nap and fish.
Tim'a and Leander~!

Hehe nice combination. Lovely art CJ Big Grin

RE: CJ's Art Thread - CassandraJean - 09-26-2013

Totally not a drawing but it amused me so I felt like sharing. Last night my dog was watching me play. She was completely and utterly fascinated, and when I made Tim'a wave to her she started barking. She watched me play for about an hour before she fell asleep.

[Image: BVFdlmPCQAAfv-j.jpg:large]

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Aysun - 09-26-2013

That is hilarious... is she a Shiba?!