Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Outlander - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: The Outlander (/showthread.php?tid=1744)

Pages: 1 2

The Outlander - Drakar - 02-27-2013

He stumbled through the door - the need for some shade outweighing the need to be cautious. His hair was full of sand and so were his trousers. The shirt was long gone, used to tie the pieces of his metal plate in a way he could just pull them behind him. His feet were sore. His mouth was dry. The shade of the tavern was holy ground.

He looked around at the faces that regarded him - some judging, some curious, most uninterested. Only a few actually hostile.

It didn't matter. He had finally reached Eorzea.

Well, hello there my friends. =)

I'm Drakar, nice to meet you all.

I am a passionate storyteller!

I live in Brazil, where the shadows of the world lie. Here, it's hard to have access to most of the vanguard of games and books. 99% of Fantasy/Sci-Fi novels aren't printed here and games cost an abusive price - unless you can make a direct download. As I hope I will be able to with FFXIV.

I love Final Fantasy ever since I was a smelly kid, mainly VI, VII, VIII, IX and XII. The other ones with 'X' on the name are Bad Breath.

In real life, other than a gamer and RPG player, I also practice MMA and play Rugby. I've a degree in journalism and hate it - therefore I work as a Creative Planner on an advertising agency. Like ~Mad Men~. (Here is the Facebook, if you don't mind about transcending the scary barrier to Real Life)

My favorite aspect in MMOS (which I don't have much patience to play) is the storytelling (like SW:TOR did so great) and the RP (like the one we do ourselves).

What more can a mongel like me say?

I still don't have the game, but I'm following the Realm Reborn thing for a while and look forward to downloading it on my PC and playing with the RP community.

As I mentioned, I live in the far realm of Brazil, so my time-zone-thing may be a little awkward.

That's it! Any questions, just shoot!

I hope we all have a good time and get along.

Sayonara!

RE: The Outlander - Varus - 02-27-2013

Welcome to FFXIV!

Great to see you and I look forward to RPing with you, if we have the chance to!

RE: The Outlander - Weffrey - 02-27-2013

Welcome! Chocobo

RE: The Outlander - Gerik - 02-27-2013

Ohmygodyou'rereallycute

Welcome!  I look forward to meeting you with open legs arms!

RE: The Outlander - Drakar - 02-27-2013

Hey, everyone!

Thanks for the inappropriate warm welcome!

I look forward to RPing with you guys as well!

Where can I get a "benchmark" character-wise?!

Cheers. =)

RE: The Outlander - Ryanti - 02-27-2013

Brazil, huh? People of the RPC come from all walks of life...

Welcome to the madhouse. Leave your hat and coat at the door, but keep your hair.

I wish you the bestest of best times here!

As for your question, this is a lil' awkward, but ^^;.. what do you mean by benchmark?

RE: The Outlander - Drakar - 02-27-2013

Where do I read about your toons, so that I don't make a Vampire-half-dracolich-with-the-soul-of-a-primal, or the long lost son of Terra and Sephiroth.

=)

I want to get in the spirit of your game. Learn how you play here.

RE: The Outlander - Gerik - 02-27-2013

(02-27-2013, 11:51 PM)Drakar Wrote: Where do I read about your toons, so that I don't make a Vampire-half-dracolich-with-the-soul-of-a-primal, or the long lost son of Terra and Sephiroth.

=)

You can check my body the wiki!

/points south north.

RE: The Outlander - Ryanti - 02-28-2013

(02-27-2013, 11:56 PM)Gerik Wrote:
(02-27-2013, 11:51 PM)Drakar Wrote: Where do I read about your toons, so that I don't make a Vampire-half-dracolich-with-the-soul-of-a-primal, or the long lost son of Terra and Sephiroth.

=)

You can check my body the wiki!

/points south north.

I agree with him. Mostly. Except for the.. oh nevermind.

But yeah, it might be best to check out the wiki and see what we've written on there as examples of the kind of people that we come up with.

RE: The Outlander - Yssen - 02-28-2013

Welcome to the party, pal!

RE: The Outlander - Drakar - 02-28-2013

Cheers!

I shall check it out!

UPDATE: I can't seem to post on the wiki because I can't login. My incompetence is restricting my ability to type a correct password. (It is my login and password from here, right?)

RE: The Outlander - Gerik - 02-28-2013

(02-28-2013, 08:51 AM)Drakar Wrote: Cheers!

I shall check it out!

UPDATE: I can't seem to post on the wiki because I can't login. My incompetence is restricting my ability to type a correct password. (It is my login and password from here, right?)
Yeah, should be the same username/password combination as on the forums.

Not working. =/

RE: The Outlander - Gerik - 02-28-2013

(02-28-2013, 09:26 AM)Drakar Wrote: Not working. =/
Wat, that's weird.  I'll get in touch with Kylin if I see him online to let him know.

Bedanken! =)