Hydaelyn Role-Players
Random Remarks - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Random Remarks (/showthread.php?tid=17343)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Random Remarks - Charity322 - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 12:53 AM)Roda Wrote: Why are the hair colors, especially the "weird" hair color choices different for each race?? The Miqo'te are missing like two rows of blue hues that are really pretty Sad

And when I wanted to make a red haired Elezen I had to settle for pinkish red, as only Hyur are allowed Auburn. DX

RE: Random Remarks - Kilieit - 10-02-2016

Yeah, my character is supposed to have very dark auburn hair.

I had to choose between light red, light brown, or black. >_>

Ended up going black with red highlights. It's closest out of the options provided, but... I'd still prefer an expanded colour wheel.

RE: Random Remarks - Virella - 10-02-2016

It really made me sad when I couldn't make Virella a ginger. So instead I made Ave a ginger. Who is now a brunette.

Gdi, give ginger hair for elezen already ;_;!

RE: Random Remarks - Charity322 - 10-02-2016

And the highlights have a normal colour palette, so you're thinking if only I could switch the palettes. DX

RE: Random Remarks - V'aleera - 10-03-2016

(10-02-2016, 12:36 PM)Virella Wrote: Gdi, give ginger hair for elezen already ;_;!

Elezen, being the premier Ishgardian race, are a godly species and thus protected from the scourge of soulless Gingerism.

RE: Random Remarks - Charity322 - 10-09-2016

After falling down Witchdrop three times while looking for a fishing spot that I never found it occurred to me that it was a terrible place to use for executions, seeing as you could survive the fall!

RE: Random Remarks - Valence - 10-09-2016

You are not supposed to survive the beasts down there, even if you don't die of the fall immediately I guess? Try to fend off those crippled with your two legs broken beyond recognition...

RE: Random Remarks - Kilieit - 10-09-2016

The fishing spot's off the edge of the cliff, btw:

http://ff14angler.com/spot/40102
[Image: da99ddfa37.png]

You need Cloudfishing skill before you can use it.

I just got Cloudfishing, but I was trying right in the middle of that red X (where the map is labelled Witchdrop Rolleyes ). Thanks.

RE: Random Remarks - ExAtomos - 10-09-2016

Cat became hungry is the best resource for fishing in ffxiv. Use it for locations, times, bait, etc.

My randomness... I wonder what percentage of players on Balmung actually rp with any frequency. I've met oodles that say they are rpers, but that they never actually rp.

The friendlist unable to tell you who is the (deleted) person suddenly showing. Is that so hard to tell?

Also, not really directed at the game proper, but more at the making connections thread on the RPC. Why are 90% of the folks here asking for connections, and when you reply, they never even try to reach you out ingame? Why bother asking then?

Big pet peeve of mine is also all the people trying to make connections that don't tell you they don't necessarily intend to stick around, or tell you it's an alt of them just here to gauge if it is going to be successful or not. Very annoyed at all those one time RPs for naugh, literally wasting the time of the people kindly offering to make connections.

I understand when there is actual RP, and then one or both parties decide it was ok, but not really interested to continue. I don't understand when it's people you will never see again, or barely. Or how alts with non committed people are the bane.

/vents

(10-09-2016, 09:11 AM)ExAtomos Wrote: Cat became hungry is the best resource for fishing in ffxiv. Use it for locations, times, bait, etc.

My randomness... I wonder what percentage of players on Balmung actually rp with any frequency. I've met oodles that say they are rpers, but that they never actually rp.

My Miqo'te approves of this site. XD

That's kind of weird. If you don't actually RP then you technically are not a RPer.

RE: Random Remarks - Ruran - 10-09-2016

I am a little disappointed that the mohawk/mullet-ish-hairstyle doesn't have the sides shaved for Miqo'te and Au Ra. The patch 3.4 preview picture deceived me!

I understand why (horns and race models and pixels), but dangit, I wanted an ingame mohawk for my trashlizard. >:O

RE: Random Remarks - Parvacake - 10-09-2016

1. Want the miqo'te males to get the shaved haircut the Highlander males have with the hair on top so my friend can make her miqo.

2. I wish FF had a check-list addon because hooollllyyyy fuck there's too much to keep track of. And not like a quest objective thingy to the side. But an actual checklist

3. More NPC outfits plllleeeeeaaassseeee

4. WTB corsets

Shaved miqo'te head? Ears shaved too? D :