Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Reinventing Myself - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Reinventing Myself (/showthread.php?tid=17341)

Reinventing Myself - Heart Quintessence - 09-27-2016

So, as I just resubbed, my FC is gone and I am seeking to reinvent my character (Yhrea Lasiri), 20-something (early 20s).

Connections, friends, lovers, coworkers ect.

She's a bit  'young' on the edge of mid-20s, around 23 or so.
  • Seeker-Keeper mixed heritage.
  • Chose to live in Gridanian after the Battle the Cartaneu, or was it the Battle of Silvertear skies?
  • Chose the life of 'adventurer'.
Yeah its sparse, I am hoping to flesh it out, and find an FC in the process.

(FC wants: RP (Heavy please), 18+ (mature topics are a-ok~), FC House(preferred),I'll take Good/neutral Adventurer or historical/magical folks.

RE: Reinventing Myself - Lydia Lightfoot - 09-28-2016

My FC exists. Big Grin

Yeah, that's not much of a sales pitch, I know - but, eh. Nobody likes a salesperson anyway.

RE: Reinventing Myself - McBeefâ„¢ - 09-28-2016

(09-27-2016, 09:24 PM)Heart Quintessence Wrote: So, as I just resubbed, my FC is gone and I am seeking to reinvent my character (Yhrea Lasiri), 20-something (early 20s).

• Chose to live in Gridanian after the Battle the Cartaneu, or was it the Battle of Silvertear skies?

(FC wants: RP (Heavy please), 18+ (mature topics are a-ok~), FC House(preferred),I'll take Good/neutral Adventurer or historical/magical folks.
Can I ask how active you are as a player?

I run an IC free company of adventurers based out of ul'dah.

RE: Reinventing Myself - GhostlyMaiden - 09-28-2016

Arcadeus is a good-aligned relic hunting FC. If you want to know more, just check out the link in my signature and feel free to ask questions if you have any,

RE: Reinventing Myself - Heart Quintessence - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 03:53 AM)McBeef© Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 09:24 PM)Heart Quintessence Wrote: So, as I just resubbed, my FC is gone and I am seeking to reinvent my character (Yhrea Lasiri), 20-something (early 20s).

Can I ask how active you are as a player?

I run an IC free company of adventurers based out of ul'dah.
 Well I just got back in with  a 3 month sub. Between job hunting and  such. I can make time. Trying to knock out stuff currentl (Binding coil ect)  so if anyone wants first time bonuses! I am in!