Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] LF Contacts, Short Term or Long Term RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] LF Contacts, Short Term or Long Term RP (/showthread.php?tid=17086)

LF Contacts, Short Term or Long Term RP - Lliese - 08-28-2016

Hello! I'm fairly new to this RPing on video game thing (I've been exclusively forums), having only started I wanna say two to three weeks ago. I've done the hang out at Quicksand/Drowning Wench scene. Well, TBH while my character (Maria Zolts) isn't shy or awkward, I am, so things haven't been going as well as I'd like. I am in an awesome FC though, so that's been helpful. Nonetheless, I'd like for my character to meet others and form new bonds, relationships, and develop as a whole.

[Image: maria13_zpszasttw7m.jpg]
I would love to have someone for Maria to interact with on the long term, but short term is fine as well. Love interest is not off the table, as Maria's (distant)dream is to ultimately have a large family, but atm she's not interested in romance or in having a lover/flings. It'd take some work/plotting. +5 if you're a roegadyn man though.

Since joining her FC she's not really holding down an official job. She travels and is doing personal research on aetherial theory and any history pertaining to magic. For extra gil on the side she is a seamstress/leatherworker. As an adventurer, she shows herself off as a thaumaturge.

Personality-wise, Maria comes off as laid back and easy to please/amuse. Very casual upon first meeting and has a live and let live mentality. Her motto is practially 'far be it for me to judge...' Ofc that's something to explore for long term RP, since it can make her come off as uncaring.

[Image: ffxiv_dx11%202016-08-06%2022-34-25-57_zpsmqrjmgz8.jpg]

+♥'s:

+ Brandy (or rum, but brandy is 1st choice)
+ Baths and Bath houses
+ Books
+ Pretty much anything sweet
+ Fashion

-♥'s

- Insincerity
- Cruelty
- Ochu and Morbols (don't ask)
- Pushiness

Alignment: Neutral Good

More information can be found on her Wiki Page.
She also has a tumblr.

I'm on PST and am on at sporadic hours, but can be found online during the afternoons/evenings, since my FC holds a lot of events during the week.

RE: LF Contacts, Short Term or Long Term RP - arkamas - 08-28-2016

Heya! Im always up for meeting new folks, I just always seem to be in a scene when ive seen maria around.   I have a number of characters she could meet, that id be happy to detail later!  (A storm ate my modem, and dont feel up to a lengthy post on my phone atm)

RE: LF Contacts, Short Term or Long Term RP - Lliese - 08-28-2016

(08-28-2016, 10:49 AM)arkamas Wrote: Heya! Im always up for meeting new folks, I just always seem to be in a scene when ive seen maria around.   I have a number of characters she could meet, that id be happy to detail later!  (A storm ate my modem, and dont feel up to a lengthy post on my phone atm)

Sure! Feel free to message me in whatever way is comfortable for you. Looking forward to learning more about your characters.

RE: LF Contacts, Short Term or Long Term RP - arkamas - 08-30-2016

ALRIGHT, my internet is back. Lets do this.
Show Content