Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Gridania Story-Go-Round :: 1st Monday Each Month @ 8pm Eastern - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Gridania Story-Go-Round :: 1st Monday Each Month @ 8pm Eastern (/showthread.php?tid=16894)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Gridania Story-Go-Round :: 2nd Thursday Each Month @ 8pm Eastern - Aysa Farland - 09-09-2016

Had a lovely time (I was the Lalafell Lusasa Lusa), good event, hoping to attend the next, and to be a little more alive so I can make it to the end.

RE: Gridania Story-Go-Round :: 2nd Thursday Each Month @ 8pm Eastern - Kleio Dorne - 09-09-2016

Thank you for hosting such a lovely event.  I had a great time and look forward to the next event with plans to drag even more FC members with me.

RE: Gridania Story-Go-Round :: 2nd Thursday Each Month @ 8pm Eastern - Gray - 09-09-2016

Nice work with the event.  'Twas my first time at a story-go-round.

RE: Gridania Story-Go-Round :: 2nd Thursday Each Month @ 8pm Eastern - Syranelle Ironleaf - 09-09-2016

Thank you, all of you, for your wonderful comments!  We're so very glad to hear that folks had a good time.  There are some things we need to adjust -- like the way the Storyteller line works, first and foremost, Yvenalise Tachibana, gave us a great idea on how to handle it.  

Overall, though, we were very pleased with the turn-out as well as the level of participation and interest we had.  We certainly hope to see an even bigger crowd next month!  With it being October, we'll likely angle toward a... <gasp>  Horror/Scary Story theme!

RE: Gridania Story-Go-Round :: 2nd Thursday Each Month @ 8pm Eastern - Aden Dellebecque - 09-10-2016

This was fantastic, greatly enjoyed just being in the audience--maybe next time I'll jump in line!

RE: Gridania Story-Go-Round :: 2nd Thursday Each Month @ 8pm Eastern - Ritsu - 09-10-2016

Thanks for throwing this! I was just thinking the other day before I saw about it that Mih Khetto's Amphitheater was underutilized. Tt was very fun, I know Rog also every much enjoyed it. I am sure he will be back and I def. come by to watch when work allows me to! I am glad to see you post the stories. Next time if I have to bail, I know I will at least get to finish it!

RE: Gridania Story-Go-Round :: 2nd Thursday Each Month @ 8pm Eastern - Syranelle Ironleaf - 09-11-2016

(Feel free to copy/borrow this flyer for your FC sites and blogs!)

[Image: copy-of-halloween-festival.jpg]

RE: Gridania Story-Go-Round :: 2nd Thursday Each Month @ 8pm Eastern - Syranelle Ironleaf - 09-12-2016

The Original Post has been updated with the retooled Storyteller's Line instructions as well as a list of the logs kept of every Story-Go-Round!  ^_^

RE: Gridania Story-Go-Round :: 2nd Thursday Each Month @ 8pm Eastern - Syranelle Ironleaf - 09-29-2016

Coming up in two weeks!  Make sure you have your spooky story ideas in mind!  Big Grin

RE: Gridania Story-Go-Round :: 2nd Thursday Each Month @ 8pm Eastern - Chichiyo Chiyo - 09-29-2016

Have fun all! Reeally wish I could come but it's far too late for me! (GMT Time) Sad

RE: Gridania Story-Go-Round :: 2nd Thursday Each Month @ 8pm Eastern - Syranelle Ironleaf - 10-02-2016

(09-29-2016, 04:15 PM)Chichiyo Chiyo Wrote: Have fun all! Reeally wish I could come but it's far too late for me! (GMT Time) Sad

D'aw, I'm sorry to hear you'll miss it, but I always post the chatlogs in this thread somewhere so at least you can read along with what people come up with.  Big Grin

RE: Gridania Story-Go-Round :: 2nd Thursday Each Month @ 8pm Eastern - Syranelle Ironleaf - 10-07-2016

Next Thursday!  Be sure to mark your calendars, if you haven't already!  Big Grin

[Image: copy-of-halloween-festival.jpg]

RE: Gridania Story-Go-Round :: 2nd Thursday Each Month @ 8pm Eastern - Syranelle Ironleaf - 10-10-2016

Coming up this Thursday!  It's going to be a frighteningly good time!  Big Grin

RE: Gridania Story-Go-Round :: 2nd Thursday Each Month @ 8pm Eastern - Syranelle Ironleaf - 10-13-2016

Later tonight!  We hope to see you there!  Big Grin

RE: Gridania Story-Go-Round :: 2nd Thursday Each Month @ 8pm Eastern - Syranelle Ironleaf - 10-13-2016

Starting in just a few minutes!  Come by and enjoy (or participate!)