Hydaelyn Role-Players
Anyone in need of a few free housing items? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Anyone in need of a few free housing items? (/showthread.php?tid=16718)

Anyone in need of a few free housing items? - SicketySix - 07-13-2016

Namely several cannons, cannonballs and an Amaljaa war carriage, I think it's called.

I no longer really have use for them, they are bound to me and rather then just discard them I thought I'd offer them up.

If it's a private house you will need to grant my housing privileges so I can place them, then remove me and they are all yours. if you're a FC then you will need to assign me a rank so I can place them, then I will remove myself and once again, they will be yours.

In-game name is Vett Tia.

EDIT: This would be for Balmung, btw

RE: Anyone in need of a few free housing items? - SicketySix - 07-13-2016

Actually have a whole list of new items now. Some inside and some outside. Still quite a lot left! Find me in-game or leave a PM here!

RE: Anyone in need of a few free housing items? - Hunfrid - 07-13-2016

Typically, "bound" items cannot be traded, sold on the marketboard, and probably not deposited into fc vault.

I don't want any housing items, now or ever by the way housing works (I fully expect to not ever afford or even see an empty lot).

RE: Anyone in need of a few free housing items? - LiadansWhisper - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 11:29 PM)Hunfrid Wrote: and probably not deposited into fc vault.

They can, in fact, be deposited into the FC vault and members of the FC can take them out.

RE: Anyone in need of a few free housing items? - SicketySix - 07-14-2016

(07-13-2016, 11:29 PM)Hunfrid Wrote: Typically, "bound" items cannot be traded, sold on the marketboard, and probably not deposited into fc vault.

I'm afraid to say my dear sir, that you are incorrect.
I have done it many times alreadyThumbsup

As far as the housing market goes, yeah it's a sham. But I for one never thought I'd get my own plot. Stick to it buddy, if I an get one, anyone can really. just a matter of time and patience.

RE: Anyone in need of a few free housing items? - Gabineaux - 07-14-2016

There are a few furniture items that are 'untradable' such as the stuffed tonberry that MUST be placed down in a house and picked up by someone else to be 'traded'. Other than that, yeah, you can throw stuff in an FC chest.

RE: Anyone in need of a few free housing items? - SicketySix - 07-14-2016

Sidenote: I hate how some items once placed, you cannot even pick them up entirely without destroying them in the process. You can move them around teh house, but move to a different room, well you're screwed.

RE: Anyone in need of a few free housing items? - Hunfrid - 07-16-2016

I stand corrected.Thanks, lidian and sickety.