Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] I swear I clean up good! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] I swear I clean up good! (/showthread.php?tid=16557)

Pages: 1 2

I swear I clean up good! - Big Game Kate - 06-27-2016

"Please pay no mind to the dirt and sweat and blood and fur... none of its mine, honest!"

OOC

Hey everyone! I'm putting myself out there in hopes of making some connections for RP. While I am looking for an FC, that's not the focus or reason for this post. What I can do though is make this sweet and to the point. Kate is a big game hunter and mercenary for hire, looking for work in both fields, possibly in fields, although she prefers a desert or a jungle, but I mean if you need something killed on a farm outside Limsa, there are fields there right? I'm rambling now.. oh dear.

Kate is also very outgoing, likes to laugh and have a great time, spar with people for fun or to keep herself sharp, and occasionally have a drink when it feels right. So if you want someone to RP with that will call you on your bullsh*t (can we curse here?), doesn't mind getting dirty, loves a good fight, and definitely knows how to relax... then look me up, baby. We are gunna have some fun!

[Image: 0vMlaQj.jpg]

RE: I swear I clean up good! - Sylastair - 06-27-2016

Welcome! The more monster hunters the better I say Tongue If you have any questions or are ever looking to go on a hunt or two hit me up IG (Flynt Knoltros).

RE: I swear I clean up good! - Nebbs - 06-27-2016

Love the name
Love the attitude 

Tell me, have you ever hunted giant toads?

Nebula has a list of strange components from creatures that are attached to them. It would involve travel to strange places, meet creatures, anoy them so they try to kill you and maybe survive.

You would have to supply your own gear and take care of your own cleanup.

RE: I swear I clean up good! - Big Game Kate - 06-27-2016

Thanks for the replies! I've actually seen both of you around in the world so it would be awesome to RP with either of you.

I suppose it's worth mentioning then I'm EST and my normal playtime are evenings to late evenings/early mornings.

RE: I swear I clean up good! - Scaith - 06-27-2016

(06-27-2016, 07:17 AM)Big Game Kate Wrote: "Please pay no mind to the dirt and sweat and blood and fur... none of its mine, honest!"

OOC

Hey everyone! I'm putting myself out there in hopes of making some connections for RP. While I am looking for an FC, that's not the focus or reason for this post. What I can do though is make this sweet and to the point. Kate is a big game hunter and mercenary for hire, looking for work in both fields, possibly in fields, although she prefers a desert or a jungle, but I mean if you need something killed on a farm outside Limsa, there are fields there right? I'm rambling now.. oh dear.

Kate is also very outgoing, likes to laugh and have a great time, spar with people for fun or to keep herself sharp, and occasionally have a drink when it feels right. So if you want someone to RP with that will call you on your bullsh*t (can we curse here?), doesn't mind getting dirty, loves a good fight, and definitely knows how to relax... then look me up, baby. We are gunna have some fun!

[Image: 0vMlaQj.jpg]
O////0 w-wow.... Anywho, I'm Scaith! Welcome to Balmung and I really would enjoy getting the chance to meet up or even just chatter....If you're in Ul'dah, come find me or even just send me a PM and I'll come a-runnin.

RE: I swear I clean up good! - RiniKett - 06-27-2016

I really like your post. I could write a really long and boring thing her, but instead I'm just going to say that it's interesting, I have a character that is always interested in meeting new people, and they might get along. So, they're interested, but if you are interested then feel free to PM on here or just poke me in game. If I'm free, a lot of times I am, I rarely turn down a chance to randomly RP with someone. Take care!

And if you do want to learn more about Rini, check out the wiki in the signature, but watch out for spoilers. : )

RE: I swear I clean up good! - Josikun - 06-27-2016

Yo yo~! Cactuar Can't really say anything that hasn't already been said. Pretty interesting character, with a lot of potential for some hella scenes! Josiah's always offering a helping hand, so never be shy to send a PM here or in game. Hell, just walk up to him if ya want! He's always glad to spar, just try not to swing at him outta nowhere(or do, that could be pretty interesting to watch play out.) Josiah's wiki is here.

RE: I swear I clean up good! - Zephyo - 06-27-2016

I'm always looking to expand Rynathan's RP circle (and the Lominsian RP circle in general, really...pirates need love too).  If you ever spot him slinking around Limsa Lominsa, feel free to throw some chicanery his way.

RE: I swear I clean up good! - Big Game Kate - 06-27-2016

Alright, lots of people to starting for! Thank you to everyone that replied and showed interest in RPing, you guys all look incredibly interesting!

RE: I swear I clean up good! - McBeefâ„¢ - 06-27-2016

Love the look of the character! Most female hyurs go for the sort of princess look, a rougher look like yours is rare and looks really good!

Welcome to the RPC and hope you have a lot of fun here :3

RE: I swear I clean up good! - Steel Wolf - 06-27-2016

Welcome to the RPC and to the game! You've very clearly struck a chord. :D

If you ever wanna test yourself against a Roelady, then give my character a poke. Though judgong from the replies your dance card will be more than booked, so I understand if you're busy.

I typically am about very late nights EST myself. Just FYI.

Hope you have fun! :D

RE: I swear I clean up good! - Big Game Kate - 06-28-2016

It seems the trick of all this is the tracking down part. I've been playing FF for a long time now and I still lament about the lack of friends list functionality.

Regardless, if you've posted in this thread then you WILL be found!

*evil laughter turned to coughing to awkward stare*

RE: I swear I clean up good! - Warren Castille - 06-28-2016

All the cool kids posted in this thread already so I'm tagging along! Cactuar

Rough and tumble? Likes to fight? Lots of weapons? Prefers the desert? As it turns out, there's actually a place for people like this that gets together once a week to beat the piss out of each other for fun and potentially profit.

I'm talking, of course, about The Gin Mill.

OH AND ALSO THE GRINDSTONE.

If you're looking to very quickly meet more people than you can possibly keep up with, I'd suggest checking it out!

RE: I swear I clean up good! - Celise - 06-28-2016

Welcome to the RPC! I've got an ex-assassin from Ul'dah, who could meet her sometime. Your character looks awesome!

Also, all reports say the Grindstone is a fun time. (I'm gonna try to make it in a couple weeks!)

RE: I swear I clean up good! - Big Game Kate - 06-28-2016

Oooooooo I totally gunna try and make it to that tonight!

Again, thank you to everyone that posted here and whispered me in game, the RP is definitely stronk in this community!