Hydaelyn Role-Players
Just joined 14 and Balmung! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Just joined 14 and Balmung! (/showthread.php?tid=16418)

Just joined 14 and Balmung! - Strwaberry - 06-13-2016

Hello! As the title says, I just joined 14! (two weeks ago today!) and Balmung 11 days ago today! So far all I can say is "THIS GAME IS THE BEST THING EVER!"

I am also really new to RP and MMOs in general! But I hope to make a lot of friends, try to go to some events, tell my character's story and be part of other people's stories!! Also looking for a FC in character and maybe some LSs too! 

Anyway, if you would like to say hi, feel free to approach the self described "friendly" Lalafell, Ella Strawberry ICly or send her player a tell! (That's me, by the way!) Outside of tells, Ella is almost always IC so say hi! 

Umm, I hope that is a good introduction! 

And Ooh! Ooh! don't know if this is the place for it, or if it even is a thing, but I am also looking for LGBT focused Link Shells or FCs!

RE: Just joined 14 and Balmung! - Usagi-hime - 06-13-2016

Hello there, very nice to meet you Miss Strawberry. Welcome to Balmung. ~
If you ever happen to spot me in-game, feel free to send me a poke and say hi anytime. ☆

RE: Just joined 14 and Balmung! - Haharomu Qiqiromu - 06-14-2016

I'm relatively new to the game and this server.  Eroll is still evolving his personality and trying to find his place...and would love to have more RP friends, so give me a holler if you happen to see me in game!

Welcome!

RE: Just joined 14 and Balmung! - Teadrinker - 06-14-2016

Woo more Lalas!

RE: Just joined 14 and Balmung! - The-Penman - 06-14-2016

I wouldn't say I'm new new but I just recently came back to the game after a two year break period xD Surely Rowan and Ella will run into each other sometime Smile The same goes to the rest of you too.

RE: Just joined 14 and Balmung! - Scaith - 06-14-2016

(06-13-2016, 11:26 PM)Strwaberry Wrote: Hello! As the title says, I just joined 14! (two weeks ago today!) and Balmung 11 days ago today! So far all I can say is "THIS GAME IS THE BEST THING EVER!"

I am also really new to RP and MMOs in general! But I hope to make a lot of friends, try to go to some events, tell my character's story and be part of other people's stories!! Also looking for a FC in character and maybe some LSs too! 

Anyway, if you would like to say hi, feel free to approach the self described "friendly" Lalafell, Ella Strawberry ICly or send her player a tell! (That's me, by the way!) Outside of tells, Ella is almost always IC so say hi! 

Umm, I hope that is a good introduction! 

And Ooh! Ooh! don't know if this is the place for it, or if it even is a thing, but I am also looking for LGBT focused Link Shells or FCs!

Hi there and welcome! Its always fun to see a brand new face to the mmo scene as well as RP, so if you've any questions or just wanna chatter, come find me either in game or here! I'm always up to talk!

RE: Just joined 14 and Balmung! - Strwaberry - 06-14-2016

Thank you all for the wonderful replies! I really look forward to seeing you guys and gals out there!

RE: Just joined 14 and Balmung! - RiniKett - 06-14-2016

Ella! It's good to see you again! Poke me again sometime in game!