Hydaelyn Role-Players
Overwatch Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Overwatch Thread (/showthread.php?tid=16225)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Overwatch Thread - Virella - 05-24-2016

So RPC? Are you junking onto Blizzard's name game as well? Thoughts? Favo heroes ect?

RE: Overwatch Thread - Kage - 05-24-2016

Thoughts: I absolutely suck at all games except for turnbased rpgs I can grind on and for some reason ffxiv.

Haven't played much but I'm having fun. Need moar friends.

Need to be more wiling to switch to fight assholes.

RE: Overwatch Thread - Heidrek - 05-24-2016

Enjoyed the beta greatly, will probably be picking it up within a couple weeks after I deal with some other expenses. Will need friends to play with.

RE: Overwatch Thread - Saravahn - 05-24-2016

Absolutely love the game. It will be sucking away my life when I'm not otherwise busy at work or with FFXIV events.

As to the favorite heroes? Eh... I tend to stick to McCree, Hanzo, Reinhardt, and Lucio. That being said, I'm happy playing just about any of them as they're all fun to me in their unique ways.

RE: Overwatch Thread - Kodie - 05-24-2016

I really enjoy it, playing on PS4. Right now playing Soldier 76, Tracer, Widowmaker, Bastion, and D.VA.

RE: Overwatch Thread - Faye - 05-24-2016

I've been enjoying it, playing it on PC. Big Grin I mostly just play Pharah... sticking to what I know until I'm comfortable diving into more heroes!

RE: Overwatch Thread - Val - 05-24-2016

I've been playing it pretty religiously. I do have a couple of favorites, but I'm apparently one of those rare-ish people that swap to what we need based on what the enemy team has/what the situation calls for at the time. There's only one or two heroes that I don't feel I'm that great at. I think I'm pretty decent with the rest!

RE: Overwatch Thread - JudicialHunter - 05-24-2016

Pharah and Mercy are my wives.

I want the game so bad but there's a convention this weekend and I must refrain!
Animazement why

RE: Overwatch Thread - Pastry Army - 05-24-2016

Junkrat is my homeboy.

D.va is my wife.

Lucio is basically Jet Set Radio and I love it.

I need more of this game in my life.

RE: Overwatch Thread - Virella - 05-24-2016

Been hooked on playing Lucio and Reinhart so far Big Grin

RE: Overwatch Thread - Kellach Woods - 05-24-2016

I'll play whatevs.

Every character has something I like except D.va she's boring as shit and I'd hate to watch her matches + LPs.

Characters I'd like to git gud at though -
Genji/Reaper/Soldier:76 for offense
Widowmaker/Bastion for defense
Reinhardt/Zarya for tank
Lucio/Zenyatta for support

RE: Overwatch Thread - Vahn Kasch - 05-24-2016

Awesome game, love it, picked it up on the PC.

Been playing a lot as Reaper and Mercy.

RE: Overwatch Thread - Oroban - 05-24-2016

McCree, Genji, Reinhardt, and Mei for me.
Did I mention that it's HIGH NOON?

RE: Overwatch Thread - Kellach Woods - 05-24-2016

That ult always gets me.

I ult with that, and yea, IT'S HIGH NOON EVERYWHERE BUT HERE SO UH I AIN'T SHOOTING SHIT.

RE: Overwatch Thread - Heidrek - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 07:25 PM)Virella Wrote: Been hooked on playing Lucio and Reinhart so far Big Grin

Add in Soldier 76 and you're sounding like me.