Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] Returning Player - X'feng Vehren / Femke Reinhardt - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] Returning Player - X'feng Vehren / Femke Reinhardt (/showthread.php?tid=16065)

Returning Player - X'feng Vehren / Femke Reinhardt - Jassy - 05-05-2016

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters: X'feng Vehren, Uta Sakimuri, Femke Reinhardt
  • Primary character: X'feng Vehren
  • Linkshells: 
  • Primary RP linkshell: 

II. RP Style 

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Medium - Heavy. 

Views on RP combat and injuries:

No death or maiming unless expressly agreed to prior to the RP session. Injuries, including ones leaving scars, minor lasting effects or that entail a long recovery, are fine as long as they're discussed beforehand.

Views on IC romance:

If it develops naturally through RP or is plotted out beforehand, IC romance is perfectly fine! No ERP though, fade to black only!

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Family ties are fine as long as I'm reached out to beforehand. My characters' histories and family relationships are pretty well established, but there are a lot of grey areas. For X'feng, most of her family is in Ul'dah and Thanalan, and she left them on bad terms to pursue life as a pugilist instead of the family business as a dancer and entertainer. For Uta and Femke, I'm still working on their histories so collaborations are definitely welcome!

Views on lore:

I tend to stick as much to the lore as possible with my characters, though being new to the Eorzea I do make mistakes and might need a little help sometimes! I have no problem RPing with people who bend the lore a bit, unless it's something completely out-there (for instance, a character from a different game-verse or something of that nature). Outrageous claims of character identity, such as claiming to be a primal incarnate or something, will usually be viewed by my characters as delusional constructs of a damaged mind. They'll go along though, so as not to be rude!   

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

When using FC and LS, rules are rules and I abide by whatever they are. If the group is IC, then I'll be IC. If OOC, then you'll be dealing with ME, the player! ;D

For general chat, I try to keep /say and emotes as IC as possible. Most of my OOC comments or chatter will usually be kept to either /party or /tells. If I make an OOC comment in general chat, it will always be surrounded by ((brackets)). 

III. Other Info 
  • Servers: Mateus, Midgardsormr
  • Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: In game on any of my character names, PM me here, or find me on Telegram under "scarletwolfsong," or Discord under "ScarletWolfsong#4620."

RE: Returning Player - W'sehrsha Danaan / X'feng Vehren / C'vari Nevarr - Jassy - 05-02-2017

Bump because I'm back, zomg!

RE: Returning Player - X'feng Vehren / Femke Reinhardt - Jassy - 06-28-2017

Bumping because I'd love to start getting back into RP after my hiatus, and I've recently moved to Mateus! ChocoboCactuar See you there!