Hydaelyn Role-Players
RP Levelers OOC LS - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: RP Levelers OOC LS (/showthread.php?tid=15893)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - AlgusMarquis - 07-12-2017

If spots are available at this time, I would like to inquire for one. Haven't seen anyone of the people listed at the beginning of the thread on, so unsure of how to join from here.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 07-19-2017

(07-12-2017, 10:20 PM)AlgusMarquis Wrote: If spots are available at this time, I would like to inquire for one. Haven't seen anyone of the people listed at the beginning of the thread on, so unsure of how to join from here.

Hmm, I'm surprised since I'm online nearly the entire day, eastern time. I'm usually on either Valia Rosa or Brinn Rosa. Check back when you're in game again. ^^ Late nights, especially PDT, is when we have gaps.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - AlgusMarquis - 07-29-2017

My apologies didn't see the reply until now!

I'll check for those names and follow up. Thank you!

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Raeje - 09-11-2017

Just returning to the game after a 3 month hiatus. I know we know each other via tumblr. I reblog your stuff, you reblog mine, that kind of stuff, but I've been wanting to level a tank. I tried once and got kicked out of the first dungeon. The BEGINNER dungeon. It kind of put me off ever learning to tank outside of a group willing to help me for the rest of my life. I haven't finished the story yet, but I have a 63 Arcanist and a 61 Bard, so I have a DPS and a healer pretty far up there. I want a tank to complete all 3. I'm wanting to go with the easiest tank possible, like press one button and go. No stress. Nobody sending me death threats if I fail, just simple tanking. I'm honestly scared to death of tanking.

Also, I'd like to join for another reason. I'm wanting to get some of my crafting/gathering levels up. Not all of them necessarily, but certainly botanist, weaver, carpenter, stuff that will help me as a performer/bard/healer.

So, please let me know if you have any spots available.   I'm Raeje Draeka in game also by the way.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 09-15-2017

(09-11-2017, 05:57 PM)Raeje Wrote: Just returning to the game after a 3 month hiatus. I know we know each other via tumblr. I reblog your stuff, you reblog mine, that kind of stuff, but I've been wanting to level a tank. I tried once and got kicked out of the first dungeon. The BEGINNER dungeon. It kind of put me off ever learning to tank outside of a group willing to help me for the rest of my life. I haven't finished the story yet, but I have a 63 Arcanist and a 61 Bard, so I have a DPS and a healer pretty far up there. I want a tank to complete all 3. I'm wanting to go with the easiest tank possible, like press one button and go. No stress. Nobody sending me death threats if I fail, just simple tanking. I'm honestly scared to death of tanking.

Also, I'd like to join for another reason. I'm wanting to get some of my crafting/gathering levels up. Not all of them necessarily, but certainly botanist, weaver, carpenter, stuff that will help me as a performer/bard/healer.

So, please let me know if you have any spots available.   I'm Raeje Draeka in game also by the way.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! Storm caused problems. >< We do have a couple spots left and you're more than welcome to join us! I used to be terrified to tank myself and I actually mained it on two characters for SB! I'm always up for helping with advice as well as just providing a chill friend to go to dungeons with people. Smile

When you're next in game, feel free to reach out to me (I'm the top string of names) or one of the others listed. If you don't see one of us online, feel free to message me on discord (best way to actually reach me if I'm not in game) exatomos#4455.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 09-15-2017

We've added more LS mods! So now you have more chances of finding someone with invite powers online when you are!
Moogle

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Raeje - 09-19-2017

Thanks, I will drop in game here soon to see if I can get someone to invite me.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - TeeBeeDee - 09-21-2017

This sounds good. I love running group content and wouldn't mind a resource that helps doing that outside of DF.

Can Tzain Nival get an invite? Thanks.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 09-21-2017

(09-21-2017, 04:24 PM)TeeBeeDee Wrote: This sounds good. I love running group content and wouldn't mind a resource that helps doing that outside of DF.

Can Tzain Nival get an invite? Thanks.

Please reach out to one of the LS leaders for an invite when you are next in game. Smile

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 11-07-2017

Made some minor updates to our About Us! We still have a handful of spots, so if you're thinking about joining us, reach out!
Moogle

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Raeje - 11-07-2017

Still wanting to join myself, if I ever remember to get in touch with you in game.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Zanther - 11-08-2017

I might add my alt to this, as I'm a dps on him and hate the wait times on things (I'm in 2.1 so have tons of dungeons to go do lol...and Crystal Tower)

I'll try and keep an eye out today if I get on.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 11-09-2017

(11-08-2017, 12:14 PM)Zanther Wrote: I might add my alt to this, as I'm a dps on him and hate the wait times on things (I'm in 2.1 so have tons of dungeons to go do lol...and Crystal Tower)

I'll try and keep an eye out today if I get on.

As an aside, as long as you have CT unlocked, the Alliance Raid roulette means fast access to the old 23 mans. DPS are often the class in need and it's a shit ton of exp handed out. Definitely look into that!

Look forward to hearing from you in game!

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Arko - 12-28-2017

Hi, I would love to join this LS!