Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Thug For Hire Seeks To Hire Thugs - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Thug For Hire Seeks To Hire Thugs (/showthread.php?tid=15814)

Thug For Hire Seeks To Hire Thugs - The Brigand - 04-10-2016

Word of mouth travels faster than a bell 'round the Desert Jewel, from the ale-sopped tables of the Quicksand, through seedy alleys out tarnished gates, and to the battered doors of rural inns and rundown pubs near the edge of a faceless desert. Today's tide of rumors carries with it, amongst usual catch, a few modest mentions of a curious Elezen man, possessed of singular character and a disputable reputation. A dusty peddler near the stalls warns of one such personage, in the tale of a sly and persistent lad who carried himself with all the pomp and puff of a prince, but stalked the weary like a feral hound. Across the market, the Hyur merchant well-groomed and finely clothed in silk and satin, insists that he met a man who nearly fit the description, but that- appearances be damned- he was anything but a craven, and leant his aid readily, and with nary a demand! Others still, say that his eyes were cold and hard, like those of a road worn Hellsguard; a few more recall of him more jovial impressions. Then, as quickly as it came, the old gossip is swept away by a wave of new, and with it, all truth.

Chocobo

Hello folks! Consider this my formal introduction to your wonderful community. While I've been around for a while on and off, I'm just now working my way onto these forums.

The goal of this post is twofold. First, I would like to advertise the availability and services of my M/Heavy RP character, one Tassin Duval. As I prefer to hint as little as necessary to make an impression outside of natural interactions, I'll keep this brief: consider, a jack of all trades with an egregious penchant for latitude, and a discrete knack for doing what needs to be done, provided the price is right or the prize is good. Second, I want to express my interest in his meeting up with like-minded or similarly "employed" persons, clandestine or openly cutthroat, who might be persuaded to work together for greater gains and glory in return for a share of the risk! IC, these relationships could become formal or informal, but preferably regular associates (i.e., a band of brigands, highwaymen, and above all enterprising businessmen and women.) OOC, a simple association, linkshell, or even a brand new Free Company, if we liked. Feel free to PM or add and message me in-game, and we can mull over the details- or dive right in!

Thank you for the time of day. I sincerely look forward to making your acquaintance in-game.

RE: Thug For Hire Seeks To Hire Thugs - Aya - 04-10-2016

I'm rather inactive at the moment, but I'd be interested in talking, and knowing the sorts of rumors you might want being passed around! Smile

RE: Thug For Hire Seeks To Hire Thugs - The Brigand - 04-10-2016

(04-10-2016, 04:24 AM)Aya Wrote: I'm rather inactive at the moment, but I'd be interested in talking, and knowing the sorts of rumors you might want being passed around! Smile

Sure, and gladly! I'll add you the next time I'm in ^^