Hydaelyn Role-Players
Your Character and Guilty Pleasures - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Your Character and Guilty Pleasures (/showthread.php?tid=15771)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Your Character and Guilty Pleasures - Vachir Qalli - 04-06-2016

Sweets of any kind for Vachir, if it has sugary goodness to it she loves it and will indulge until she has slipped into a sugar coma.

RE: Your Character and Guilty Pleasures - Virella - 04-06-2016

Ave? Playing harp and singing, but it is hardly something will catch her doing.

Vi? Eh. Sewing >_>

They are mundane distractions they like doing when no one is looking.

RE: Your Character and Guilty Pleasures - Roen - 04-06-2016

Roen has two guilty pleasures: sweets and dancing.

She doesn't like to admit her weakness for sweets.

And as for dancing, it isn't a guilty pleasure to dance in a setting where it's expected, like a ball. It is when she is alone, when she either hears music in the distance or imagines one in her head and spins and go through the motions. That's her guilty pleasure because she sees it as an indulgence, a departure from her usual martial training activity or other more serious duties. She hasn't done it in awhile though, since her heart has not been in it.

RE: Your Character and Guilty Pleasures - Chip - 04-06-2016

Azrael likes the taste of blood... especially from children because it's sweeter to him.

-slowly crawls away-

He can also totally be won over by Aldgoat stew.

RE: Your Character and Guilty Pleasures - Aaron - 04-06-2016

My OOC guilty pleasure is afking, I don't know why.

IC Aaron's guilty pleasure is he has a sugar tooth, if you leave sweets around him, he will probably eat it.

RE: Your Character and Guilty Pleasures - Teadrinker - 04-06-2016

My miqote has made many Doman acquaintances recently and is developing a slight admiration of their culture.

*cough*

RE: Your Character and Guilty Pleasures - Jana - 04-07-2016

[Image: d123c782c6.jpg]

Show Content

RE: Your Character and Guilty Pleasures - Savo - 04-07-2016

YARN!
[Image: QKjCzQr.jpg]
And flowerprint underwear.

RE: Your Character and Guilty Pleasures - Kurt S. - 04-07-2016

For Kurt. It's making things go boom. And cooking.

For Allene it's discerning the quality of shiny things or even ores. That and watching Dogbuncle harass other patrons.

RE: Your Character and Guilty Pleasures - Chompie - 04-07-2016

Arblis has plenty of pleasures she doesn't feel guilty about. Eavesdropping. Picking fights. Sweet treats.

But she will swear up and down that she does NOT gossip, no, not ever, not at all. Did you hear Flamedancer's boyfriend fell in love with an Allagan repair module? I MEAN I DONT GOSSIP YOU HEARD NOTHING

RE: Your Character and Guilty Pleasures - Raeje - 04-07-2016

Ok, Raeje is a bard, and has an over obsession with words, but that's not her guilty pleasure, that's just her personality. Her guilty pleasure is taking pictures. She doesn't care if she knows you or not, if she thinks you look cool, she'll take a picture. If she wants to take 17 pictures of the same tree, just to capture it in the right light, she will. She then obsessively edits the pictures and puts them in her diary. Yes, she keeps a diary, I guess that's another guilty pleasure. She has issues when not performing, and has a hard time truly engaging in social situations, so doesn't often tell people how she feels. Because of this, she finds it easier to write how she feels.

RE: Your Character and Guilty Pleasures - Momoka - 04-07-2016

Lunelle, for all of her murderous rampages, acts of arson, and promiscuity and revenge obsessions, loves dolls. She collects them, she loves them, and she would rather die than let anyone know. Cute things are her weakness, and she will go great lengths, and spend exorbitant amounts of gil to collect rare dolls. 

Show Content

Luminous Moon, however, is a smut aficionado, and is rumoured to own Eorzea's largest privately owned collection of Erotica.

RE: Your Character and Guilty Pleasures - Leanne - 04-07-2016

Leanne's guilty pleasure? The major one? -Sweets-. There's hardly a single day she goes by without having any amount of sugary intake. When going on a eating binge, she can devour plates and more plates of confections in a span of an hour.

Now, the secret one she makes sure no one knows because such fact would indeed embarrass her to death?

Sex.

YUP. She enjoys sex quite a lot. But try to get her to admit. Never happening.

[Image: toradora0713.gif]

RE: Your Character and Guilty Pleasures - Caleria Amih - 10-07-2016

Caleria's is easy- give her a nice, big tub of hot water and assorted bath stuff and you won't see her for most of the day.  Light forbid she ever discovers a hot spring resort... she'll never leave and end up a wet, wrinkly furball.

"Uhm... miss?  It's time to get out, we have to clean the bath..."

"No!  I'll poke you!  Go away!"

RE: Your Character and Guilty Pleasures - Gegenji - 10-07-2016

(10-07-2016, 06:49 PM)Caleria Amih Wrote: Caleria's is easy- give her a nice, big tub of hot water and assorted bath stuff and you won't see her for most of the day.  Light forbid she ever discovers a hot spring resort... she'll never leave and end up a wet, wrinkly furball.

"Uhm... miss?  It's time to get out, we have to clean the bath..."

"No!  I'll poke you!  Go away!"

Um... miiiiight want to keep away from Upper La Noscea then. Specifically Camp Bronze Lake...