Hydaelyn Role-Players
Neece's Atelier - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Neece's Atelier (/showthread.php?tid=1576)

Neece's Atelier - Endinka - 01-21-2013

[Image: 0YEgEHe.jpg]

Endinka & Dweia weaving flowers in La Thiene (From FFXI).

Suppose I'll add my drawing here too, since everyone else has been so kind to share theirs.

(Edit: Fixed the links, had to attach it though Imgur doesn't seem to want to work with me lately.

Re: Neece's Atelier - Moltove - 01-21-2013

very nice, I really like the detailing you can do with pencil work-- and I love the pose =)

Re: Neece's Atelier - Endinka - 01-21-2013

Thank you.
Apparently I don't know how to use a scanner though, that drawing is very small, so I had to crop it down. The lines are a bit grainy too Sad

Re: Neece's Atelier - Moltove - 01-21-2013

well, I figured as much, since those things can really dull the quality of pictures sometimes, but it's really not too bad on my screen. Tinkering with the scanner or getting a new one some time hopefully correct this, but I dunno for sure-- never really mastered them myself >.<

Re: Neece's Atelier - Endinka - 01-21-2013

This One is pretty old, and the scanner wasn't one I owned, I borrowed from a roomate at the time to scan it. I should get one of my own, but I really don't have a place for it. Could always use the digital camera, but would either need to take the photo's outside, or buy a photo lamp XD
Thanks again for the kind words!

~Not Final Fantasy related~ - Endinka - 01-21-2013

*Removed for now, may post a better pic...maybe.

RE: Neece's Atelier - Endinka - 12-28-2014

[Image: Du6hMi5.jpg?1]

WIP!
I've been working on this for the past few days. It's coming along slowly. Using Painter Lite & a wacom Inutos pen & Touch Tablet.

[Image: FO3xD4g.jpg]

Some things I've been working on, one of them I can't finish since I lost the file. Sad

RE: Neece's Atelier - TheBlob - 12-29-2014

Your pieces have a lot of emotion in them. I love the movement of your lines.

Look forward to seeing more!

RE: Neece's Atelier - Endinka - 12-29-2014

(12-29-2014, 01:54 AM)ShayRei Wrote: Your pieces have a lot of emotion in them. I love the movement of your lines.

Look forward to seeing more!

Thank you so much for your kind words, it brought a smile to face.Smile

RE: Neece's Atelier - Endinka - 12-29-2014

[Image: MA6IY1C.jpg]

Found another one, and oddly enough imgur decided to work with links this time :/ weird.This one is done in just black ball point ink from a pen on manila sketch pad. The bow is all messed up thought. I think I meant take some gel pen or something  try try to go over it and then lay ink down on top of it again. I must of forgot about it. Sorry for the poor quality photo.

RE: Neece's Atelier - Kyatai - 01-01-2015

Wow... very nice, and yes, I have to agree: so much wonderful emotion in your work!!! I look forward to seeing more!

RE: Neece's Atelier - Endinka - 01-04-2015

(01-01-2015, 07:29 PM)Kyatai Wrote: Wow... very nice, and yes, I have to agree: so much wonderful emotion in your work!!! I look forward to seeing more!

Thank you so much for the compliment!

RE: Neece's Atelier - Endinka - 01-16-2015

[Image: 1jzcLtF.png]

New WIP, playing with digital watercolors!
Big Grin

WIP - Endinka - 01-25-2015

[Image: n2zFsmz.png]

Another work in progress.I still have the others to finish yet XD[/align]
Corel Painter Lite
real 2B pencil tool
Wacom Inutuos pen & Touch Med Tablet

Some reason the prior pic was deleted by accident, anyways updated...