Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections (/showthread.php?tid=15748)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - Phaselotus - 04-11-2017

Hey, i am currently on Balmung if you would like to be friends and potentially RP as well i would be more than happy to get to know you.

if you have any questions let me know!
IGN: Phase Lotus SMN

RE: Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - SapphireSkylines - 05-22-2017

Going to bump this up.

RE: Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - SapphireSkylines - 06-29-2017

I might as well bump this up again to keep this thread on the board. I wouldn't mind more connections on Balmung but due to how things have been with the long queues, the time I spend on there has been significantly cut down. Until the population problem is fixed, I'll probably only be going on there in the mornings (if I can) and on weekends.

RE: Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - SapphireSkylines - 08-24-2017

Bumping this due to minor edits, plus it's been awhile.

RE: Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - Shady Individual - 08-26-2017

Hey there! If you're looking for RP connections, feel free to hit me up, either here, or in-game (Shady Individual)! Big Grin

I'm currently looking around for anyone who might be open to performing at events, dealing in any alchemic or apothecary needs (be it the end-product, or connecting folks with supplies/suppliers), and/or teaching music and conjury lessons (my toon is extremely enthusiastic about learning about anything and everything aether, but especially the healing arts). As well, he might be able to benefit from a therapist and having more doctor connections, so perhaps this might very well be a good fit lol

Looking forward to hearing from you, and I wish you the best of luck in your connection-search! Thumbsup

RE: Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - SapphireSkylines - 10-17-2017

Bumping this again. I took a long break from performing but I'm going to start looking for gigs again on Zhara. 

If you want Zhara to perform at your event, message me!

RE: Singing Cat and Pocket Healer LF Connections - SapphireSkylines - 12-15-2017

Bumping this because I just updated my post with some new information! 

Another thing I'm sort of casually looking around for is possibly a new FC and some RP linkshells for Zhara. I'm wanting to get a fresh new start on her and while I love my current FC and some of my closest friends are in it, they don't do a whole lot so I'm wanting to just browse and look around. So if Zhara looks like someone that would fit in your FC or LS, message me about it.