Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) (/showthread.php?tid=15612)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Verad - 08-29-2016

(08-29-2016, 10:05 PM)Sukoa Wrote: If it's okay, I'd love to be able to come as Sukoa Dokusha for "Arbitrator? I Barely Know 'Er!" This would be my first Fate 14 event.

Added! I will send you a PM with the relevant notes that others have received.

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Sukoa - 08-29-2016

(08-29-2016, 10:18 PM)Verad Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 10:05 PM)Sukoa Wrote: If it's okay, I'd love to be able to come as Sukoa Dokusha for "Arbitrator? I Barely Know 'Er!" This would be my first Fate 14 event.

Added! I will send you a PM with the relevant notes that others have received.

Thank you so much.

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Verad - 10-24-2016

The Haunting of Halone's House

Verad Bellveil has been quietly and not-so-quietly assembling enough materials to claim that he deserves the title of the last heir of the Ishgardian minor house Deauxbois. After receiving his claim, the Genealogical Investigation and Restitution Committee of the House of Commons has agreed to consider it. As the last known member of House Deauxbois was slain when the family was eliminated under suspicious circumstances, the Committee has asked him to prove his claim by communing with the spirits of the lost house, thought cast out of Halone's halls, at the ruins of what once was their former estate in Foundation during All Saint's Wake.

Nothing could possibly go wrong. Verad wants some heavily armed friends of his along anyway.

Time:  Sunday, October 30th, 8:00 PM CST
1. Verad Bellveil
2. Jana Ridah
3. Leanne Delphium
4. Orrin Halgren
5. Aya Foxheart

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Jana - 10-24-2016

I'd love to toss Jana in if not enough newer players sign up. Please put me down as a sub for now!

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Verad - 10-24-2016

(10-24-2016, 11:51 AM)Jana Wrote: I'd love to toss Jana in if not enough newer players sign up. Please put me down as a sub for now!
If the description did not make this clear enough, this one will  not be novice friendly.

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Jana - 10-24-2016

I'll take up a main slot then, thanks~

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Leanne - 10-24-2016

I'm in!

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Zelmanov - 10-24-2016

Sign me up! The desk job is boring anyhow.

List updated. Also added an extra slot since Verad is a glorified NPC for this one.

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Aya - 10-24-2016

I guess I'm up for some haunting! Smile

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Khunbish Avagnar - 05-27-2017

Good for what ails you?

One of the miqo'te that have retired to the Forgotten springs has been having problems with Arthritis but has recently heard of a possible miracle cure, she needs some brave strapping young adventurers to help an old lady out.

There are rumors too of Amalj'aa activity in the area, and the Sandworms have been antsier than normal, so exercise some caution while traveling.

Time: Saturday, June 3rd - 1pm CST
1. S'imba Tia
2. Kai Averniss

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Anstarra - 05-27-2017

(05-27-2017, 11:53 AM)Khunbish Adarkim Wrote: Good for what ails you?

One of the miqo'te that have retired to the Forgotten springs has been having problems with Arthritis but has recently heard of a possible miracle cure, she needs some brave strapping young adventurers to help an old lady out.

There are rumors too of Amalj'aa activity in the area, and the Sandworms have been antsier than normal, so exercise some caution while traveling.

Time: Saturday, June 3rd - 1pm CST

I would like to sign up as my alt, Kai Averniss!

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - S'imba - 05-27-2017

Sign me up!

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Khunbish Avagnar - 05-29-2017

Less than 1 week, 2 more slots left!