Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) (/showthread.php?tid=15612)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - PhantasticPanda - 06-28-2016

I'll sign up for Once Hallowed Ground! as well on Yasu as a back-up if possible.

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - SkyShard - 07-01-2016

I'll be signing on the event as Shino Senkatsu if there's any room or someone drops

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - GloryRhodes - 07-10-2016

Tomb of Trickery 7/14 8:30PM (CST)

Leve reads as follows:

Puny flesh things, I challenge you to the greatest peril of your age or any other!  Once have you bested me through foul trickery, but not again!  I have become more advanced than you could ever imagine with your tiny meatbrains!  Now you shall face MY TRICKERY!  Tremble before the might of your unknown villain!  Organic Adventurers, I have kidnapped a virgin princess made of solid gold, and you must rescue her from a darkest dungeon, as is your duty and profession.

Dare you face THE TOMB OF TRICKERY?!

Sincerely,
Mysterious Villain Person of Unspeakable Power and Intellect Who Is Smarter Than You

Muwahahahahahahahahahaha!

PS: You are dumb and no one likes you.

1. An
2. Leanne
3. Klyn
4. Orrin

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Anstarra - 07-10-2016

Signing up for Tomb of Trickery D= I'LL SHOW YOU MEAN VOICE

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Leanne - 07-10-2016

I'm in. Cause lulz.

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - LystAP - 07-10-2016

No wait, I can't. Sad

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Klynzahr - 07-10-2016

Klyn needs to go to this one! XD

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Zelmanov - 07-10-2016

Orrin's dragged along!

signing for APE 2

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Klynzahr - 07-14-2016

I am going to be late for the event tonight. My puppy is getting stitches and will need to be picked up exactly at 6:30. Sad

I should hopefully be on by 7:00 but it depends on the how the dog is feeling. Sorry!

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Simeon Sibaruse - 07-24-2016

[Greetings there. After some reflexion and much idle time to be used, I'll be testing waters regarding DMing in FATE-14 system with a couple of leves, surely to get going on some more consistent thingy later on.

As such, two things to know.
First, I'm fairly inexperienced in FATE-14. Just done a couple of events, but I personally prefer to DM than to play. So here I am.
Second, I'd actually like to avoid any real chainkill machine characters as the goal there is to (otherwise than give players interesting things to do) see what can be done with the system from a DM point. Not really see everything bashed up from the more powerful experienced characters.]

A refugee slaughter,  08/02, 8pm CST

The infamous Brass Blades are once more to recruits adventurers, mercenaries and such disposable coin-addict people to do their job in their stead. A couple of days ago, some travellers stumbled upon remains of the slaughter of a full group of refugees. As no pillaging was spotted (at least, before the Brass Blades scouts passed by), this gruesome killing seem to have been made by some hulking beast, given the state of the remains. Mindful of their lives, the authorities are offering a generous monetary rewards to those able to quell the threat.

More informations available at the Highbridge Outpost.

1. Anstarra Silverain
2. X'cinna Ares
3. Shino Senkatsu
4. Khira Lhizahla

Slavery, Pirates and Coin, 07/29, 8pm CST

Someone seem to have captured the wrong lalafell to sell. Momono Burubu, heir of the Burubu Corporate, never forgiven the pirates that captured him as a young boy years ago and sold him as a slave. Now that his father kicked the bucket, the rich Momono is on the path for revenge. Seeking people of all sorts to find the Blasted Wreckage, ship of the Captain Silverog and put an end to his lucrative slavery activities. Or more likely, to send him painfully to hell.

Please address the Burubu Corporate office in Limsa for more intel regarding the whereabouts of the Blasted Wreckage.

1. S'imba Tia
2. Jana Ridah
3. Adeya Evenar

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Anstarra - 07-24-2016

UNLESS NEWER/OTHER PLAYERS WANT THE SLOT I would like to sign up for A Refugee Slaughter on Anstarra. She is an advanced character, but not really a combat chainsaw, so if that's okay, great. Also as a GM I can help with rules questions, if need be.

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - S'imba - 07-24-2016

Can I sign S'imba up for slavery pirates and coin?

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Anstarra - 07-24-2016

Edited my signup because I'm busy the night of the other event!

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Jana - 07-24-2016

I'll post Jana for the second event if new players don't fill all slots. It's exactly the kind of thing she would take interest in, but she is one of the Mook Chainsaws of the group...

RE: [Periodic] Lucy Leaf's Loose Leves (A Fate-14 event thread) - Adeya - 07-24-2016

I'd like to sign Adeya up for Slavery, Pirates and Coin.