Hydaelyn Role-Players
Updated Clinic (Open): - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Updated Clinic (Open): (/showthread.php?tid=15545)

Updated Clinic (Open): - Roe Dad - 03-15-2016

Intro:

This is where people can come to the clinic and visit Xha'to my doctor should they like to. Id like to keep it one assistant and patient at a time if possible, but am willing to try for more.
I am updating this one for the changes that have been made to the clinic since I posted this originally. I shall keep both going. I had a few requests to do this as well so lets see if we can get it going folks. We can take on many patients with the increased size of the clinic.

Clinic:

Clinic resides in Lavender beds Path Finder Society house Ward four plot twenty Seven. It is small with a desk a mound of books to the side. across from the desk is the Medical cot along with Xha's cabinets of medical herbs and supplies. In the back of the room is a large tub often used for medical purposes. There is now a wing for animals within the clinic itself as well as a wing for patients who need long term help.

Xha'to(Doc):

Xha is an odd one he tends to not wear a shirt since he is Vestiphobic. Cause of this he doesn't wear shoes and his pants are a few sizes too big. He has drawers full of hard candies and a small pantry of liquors both for him and calming patients. Xha is very upbeat and is almost always smiling.

Asah (Wife and Assistant): 

Asah is a half keeper and wife to Xha'to. She helps with patients but is also interested in helping animals that people might have to bring in. She wears a black and white coat, hair is in a ponytail most days.

Elza (Healer Medic):

A quiet shy keeper who is learning the medical profession from Xha. Typically he will leave basic care in her hands while handling more severe things himself.

(Patient):

RE: Updated Clinic (Open): - Roe Dad - 03-15-2016

Xha finished his breakfast with Asah before he went to go open the clinic. He had his normal work shirt on and tool bag. 

Upon arriving he began going over reports for the company members who needed exams and the basic health of its members.

RE: Updated Clinic (Open): - momcatte - 03-15-2016

Asah followed Xha'to in to the Clinic, after cleaning up their room and getting ready for the day. She picked up their cat, Pudding, before leaving the house, bringing the little furr ball with her in to the office, so it wouldn't be alone all day.

"What have we planned for today Doctor?" She asked smiling as she placed Pudding down and closed the door behind  her.

RE: Updated Clinic (Open): - Roe Dad - 03-15-2016

(03-15-2016, 01:47 PM)Miqotea Wrote: Asah followed Xha'to in to the Clinic, after cleaning up their room and getting ready for the day. She picked up their cat, Pudding, before leaving the house, bringing the little furr ball with her in to the office, so it wouldn't be alone all day.

"What have we planned for today Doctor?" She asked smiling as she placed Pudding down and closed the door behind  her.
Smiled to Asah and pet Pudding feeding him a snack "Oh just the usual suspects but who knows who might stumble in today."

he cleared the forms from his desk and pulled out one of the baby books they bought and began thumbing through pages awaiting their first patient.

(Anyone can enter at this time.)

RE: Updated Clinic (Open): - momcatte - 03-16-2016

Asah smiled at him as he pulled out the book. Walking over to her desk, pulling out a book from her pile as well as she sat down.

Pudding ran over to her feet, laying under her chair as she crossed her legs, waiting for the first patient of the day to come in.

RE: Updated Clinic (Open): - Whisper Bexley - 03-25-2016

Stone entered the clinic covered in her usual scale mail armor walking with a slight limp before looking around, "Uh. I hope I'm in the right place." she grumbled to herself before looking in Asah's general direction. "I've actually never done this in all my many years but this is a clinic right?" she seemed to be leaning more on her right leg if someone paid closed attention to notice small details.

RE: Updated Clinic (Open): - Roe Dad - 03-25-2016

Xha leaned up from his desk and smiled to the small woman. THe miqo'te popped around his desk to greet her. "Hello and welcome Im Xha and yes this is the clinic." In his many years healing he saw the signs of an injured limb, kindly he pointed to the couch "Have a seat and we will get this all sorted."

he smiled back to Asah motioning for her to come over to assist.

RE: Updated Clinic (Open): - Whisper Bexley - 03-25-2016

Stone nodded and made her way towards the couch taking a seat, "Well, at least my sense of direction is still good." she let out a slight chuckle, "Anyway, I'm hoping this will be something simple." she reclined back on the couch stretching her legs out

RE: Updated Clinic (Open): - momcatte - 03-26-2016

Asah smiles as she sees the woman walking in, bowing a little as she stood up from her desk, walking over to Xha'to.

"Welcome miss" She smiled, staying close and watching Xha'to as he took care of her.

RE: Updated Clinic (Open): - Roe Dad - 03-27-2016

"Well we can begin with just getting a reading of your vitals for our records and then We will take a look at the knee. Please give us your full name and age please." he pulls out a pad and pen.

RE: Updated Clinic (Open): - Whisper Bexley - 03-27-2016

"It's not my knee. More so my thigh but alright. Stone Hanaku and i'm about Fifty." She looked at both of the individuals curiously, "If there's something else wrong with me. You'll find out before i will."

RE: Updated Clinic (Open): - Roe Dad - 03-27-2016

"Oh my apologies usually the knee is the first to go." he chuckled a bit weakly "Asah want to get her vitals and Ill prep the room to look at her thigh?" he smiled walking into the clinic room and began getting it setup.

RE: Updated Clinic (Open): - momcatte - 03-28-2016

"Of course" She said with another smile as she walked over to the woman. She sat down next to her tilting her head a little.

"Excuse me miss." She said as she reached out holding her wrist as she started to check her Heart frequency, following by blood pressure and body temperature.

RE: Updated Clinic (Open): - Whisper Bexley - 03-31-2016

Stone just sat there nodding, "You are fine. I hope the armors not too much of a hassle for you to work with." her heart frequency would seem average but her blood pressure would seem high. The natural body temperature Roegadyn would be slightly above average but not enough for it to be a fever.