Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] LF connections LS/FC! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] LF connections LS/FC! (/showthread.php?tid=15454)

LF connections LS/FC! - Juromaro - 03-05-2016

OOC: Hi all, currently in the past I mentioned a character named Aria Surin from Gilgamesh whom I changed to an Au Ra Raen named Azami Kanshi when I transferred her to Balmung. Well I've changed her once again to a male Hyur Midlander from Doma named Castian Kensaki. I'm currently looking for a few linkshells of the OOC and possible casual to medium RP range, as well as an FC that is casual medium RP friendly. I know absolutely no one on Balmung as I've just recently returned after 766 some odd days away from the game give or take a hundred days. I'm not a talented roleplayer, I observe more than I participate but once I get to know the characters better I open up more. I'm not really into dice roll RP, I enjoy RP dungeons, RP events and ofc Tavern RP. I'm not entirely 100% on FFXIV lore so please don't expect me to know who the 5th Sultana of Ul'dah was or even who were the leaders or powerhouses in Doma. All the Lore I learn is mostly from class quests and story quests in game and just recently got up to Heavensward in the MSQ. I also play on the PS4 and have a keyboard but keep in mind my responses are limited to the amount of time it takes me to put down my controller and type on the keyboard.

OOC: Backstory is a work in progress, nothing nailed down so it's very generic. I'm not a talented story writer and an even less talented roleplayer, but I'm learning. I've got a 50 of all the 2.0 jobs except WHM/PGL, and my  Nin is level 42/43, my 3.0 Jobs are level 45-46 DRK, 35 AST and 30 MCH. My crafting jobs are BSM 50, GSM 50 and the rest are 41-43 while my gathering jobs are all level 41-43 my hours vary from day to day, sometimes I'm on from 3pm-6am CST/GMT -6 and sometimes I'm on from 3am-10pm CST/GMT -6.

What I'm looking for: Any OOC LS and possibly an RP LS(casual to medium) that is okay with a newbie/shy roleplayer and friendly with as little OOC drama as possible and active, been back for a months and it's so quiet. For the FC I'm looking for one that is a casual to medium RP FC, nothing Pirate(I'm not good with arrrggs and avasts!) Military is fine if you need a spy, but I'd prefer something like an adventures guild or something in the pursuit of knowledge/explorers or something, I'd like to join one that has chocobo stables so I could change the color of my bird but I'm fine with one that doesn't have an estate. They have to be friendly and as drama free in the OOC department as well(I use FFXIV to escape stress).

Character Bio:

Name: Castian Kensaki
Race: Midlander Hyur male
Birthplace: Doma
Profession: Shinobi/Bodyguard
Secondary Profession: Goldsmith/Blacksmith
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Romance Availability: Single, possibly looking to start a romance arc provided it happens naturally.
Preferred romantic partners: Female Hyur, Female Au Ra, Female Miqote(?)

Backstory: Born in a small village in the Doman region he was raised by a family of tailors. Having a knack for hiding in plain sight he was given an chance to become a Shinobi. Learning the Goldsmith and Blacksmithing trades so he could keep his eyes and ears among the people. After the Empire took over his homeland he fled with a group of Domans led by Yugiri(?).  Took up the Sword and Shield and became bodyguard for a wealthy merchant's daughter from Ul'dah. During one of her father's travels into Ishguard her father and mother were killed by some Temple knights, who claimed they were supporting the Heretics. Long story short his charge died, he was crushed wanted to learn a more Offensive based protection and picked up a 2 handed sword.((I'm not to sure on where I want his story to be at, for IC he's going to be a Shinobi that moonlights as a bodyguard))