Hydaelyn Role-Players
So... you want to be a Skypirate? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: So... you want to be a Skypirate? (/showthread.php?tid=15353)

So... you want to be a Skypirate? - Oyuu - 02-24-2016

Tired of your boring day job, cutting wood or mining all day, doing some retainer errands when you should really be doing something much more exciting? Much more dangerous? Much more… illegal? Er, scratch that last part. If the answer to that is yes, how do you feel about airships? Oh, okay… and pirates? Good.

The Dread Wyrms - the notoriously bad* Skypirate Crew (or completely ordinary airship maintenance company, depending on who you are) are looking for new members! A rank 8 FC with a glorious mansion in the Goblet and all the whistles and doodads that come with it, we’re a medium to heavy RP FC with a love for being scrublords PvE and crying at failed hasty touches crafting and many other things!

*We’re pretty terrible pirates, just FYI.

We host weekly RP events, from simple tavern nights to extremely fun combat events that use our very own combat system, created just for us by one of our beloved members. The Dread Wyrms are always up for some RP shenanigans and are never too far away if you want to have your character sit down and chat or go on a little adventure, IC or OOC!

We’re looking for engineers and that sweet Roe muscle in particular but we’ll welcome just about anyone! Just no voidsentdragon babies, please. If you are interested in joining and want to ask a few questions, please feel free to comment on this thread, PM me or send me a /tell on Raih Unaze or Oyuu Dataq. Or head over to our website, we have a bunch of stuff over there including our application form. More info on what we get up to here!

Thanks for reading!

RE: So... you want to be a Skypirate? - Oyuu - 03-10-2016

A little bump with some good news! We've recently picked up a handful of awesome new members but we're still looking for a couple more. Preferably mechanics/machinists, possibly a few healers and definitely some Roegadyn. Gotta have us some Roe. If you're interested, join our crew here!

I'm also interested in possibly collaborating with other RP-FCs/groups for some events, whether this is a plot of some kind or perhaps a public RP event. We've done both of these before and had a blast, so I wouldn't mind hooking up with some peeps and sorting something out. If you have any ideas for what a Skypirate crew with a nice fancy mansion and a whole bunch of airships can do, feel free to drop a message on this thread or PM me. Thanks for reading!

RE: So... you want to be a Skypirate? - Valence - 03-10-2016

I'm trying to set up a similar project of external RP cooperation/shenanigans with other FCs as well, so colour me interested!