Hydaelyn Role-Players
All together, first time ever - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: All together, first time ever (/showthread.php?tid=15224)

All together, first time ever - ExAtomos - 02-11-2016

Hey Guys!

Long time rper in the table top sense, less so in mmos (unless you count Lensmoor MUD, and I will). Been lurking on the RPC for longer than I care to admit. Just never wanted to post til I started spending more time on Balmung.

For the first time ever (at least the past 2.5 years), all of my 'mains' are gathered in one location & FC and boy does it feel crowded!

Tin Man

A simple Hellsguard often looking for employment. No job too big or small! Has experience as a guard (door, daughter, & caravan) as well as the occasional catering and bartending gig. Making up for a really normal background as a mine owner's son by rng-ing his way into trouble now. Good guy, with the best of intentions, shit just happens.

Valia Rosa

Valia is Raen currently, but story-wise she is still Midlander. She has one of those unfortunate pasts with a family who always tried to one-up each other with prowess in magic or fighting. Recently, her missing father was accused of the serial murder of a few people associated with the Adventurer's Guild (mostly office staff, including members of his family) from a few years back. She is spoiled and bratty and is rather self-absorbed about her skills with magic. Due to an accident, maybe a run-in with her father, her grasp on reality is very loose.

Ralin Thalin

A Plainsfolk Scholar who works in the back offices of the Adventurer's Guild. He was content collating reports during the day and spending his evenings reading 'Historia Eorzea' and 'The Anthropology of the Remaining Plainsfolk Tribes, Their History, and Potential Integration into Modern Eorzean Society' (in which his own family was studied). Now he's been tasked with watching over Valia Rosa and her two siblings, a job he is uniquely suited for, but not one he ever wanted.

I really enjoy the more slice-of-life type RP, but am always up for an adventure. I do not spend all of my time IC, but usually flow in and out. I see my characters as characters I've written, but who have a life of their own (They pick on each other on Lodestone.) I do my best to stay within lore framework and will usually couch my character's background in vague terms so as not to break anything. I'm sure there's some bending going on.

I have a handful of 'npcs' as well and will use them in any rp as they fit.

Anyways, nice to meet you all and hope to see you around Balmung sometime! o/

RE: All together, first time ever - Arrelaine - 02-11-2016

Hiya and welcome!

RE: All together, first time ever - SicketySix - 02-12-2016

Welcome to Balmung and the posting side of the RPC!

RE: All together, first time ever - Parvacake - 02-12-2016

Welcome! Nice characters Big Grin Enjoy the community.

RE: All together, first time ever - Caspar - 02-12-2016

Lol, I love the Hellsguard's name. I wonder what the story behind that one was... Perhaps the son of a metalworker. XD
Anyway welcome. You have a good variety of characters, which I'm sure will be great for your RP

RE: All together, first time ever - ExAtomos - 02-13-2016

(02-12-2016, 08:40 PM)Caspar Wrote: Lol, I love the Hellsguard's name. I wonder what the story behind that one was... Perhaps the son of a metalworker. XD
Anyway welcome. You have a good variety of characters, which I'm sure will be great for your RP

Son of a mine owner. XD
And yes, I've been having lots of fun thus far. Happy to be on Balmung with some great people. Smile