Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ruen's RP-Inspired Pic Page - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Ruen's RP-Inspired Pic Page (/showthread.php?tid=15193)

Ruen's RP-Inspired Pic Page - Ruen - 02-09-2016

Here's a place to find some pics or what have you that more than likely will be from FFXIV rp, FFXIV discussions between me and whoever, or just blatant random.

[sub]Also: if you randomly see a butchered version of your character in here, I'm sorry in advance.[/sub]

Beware the Pic Spam - Ruen - 02-09-2016

1) Me and friend discussed Ruen and pipes. I like the idea of him with a pipe, but he does not have a pipe. I think he's a very social smoker though, and if it was offered, he'd be totally down for that! Just wouldn't actually keep any of his own paraphernalia on his person. So there's that.

Show Content

2) 2/14/16 : Ilan is Ruen's business partner and long time friend. Not sure where he'd be without him. So, I guess in commemoration of Valentines day, this is for him! <3 [sub]*coughRuenxIlanforevershipitsohard*[/sub]

Show Content

RE: Ruen's Derpy Doodles - Alderique - 02-09-2016

(02-09-2016, 12:07 AM)Ruen Wrote: Me and friend discussed Ruen and pipes. I like the idea of him with a pipe, but he does not have a pipe. I think he's a very social smoker though, and if it was offered, he'd be totally down for that! Just wouldn't actually keep any of his own paraphernalia on his person. So there's that.

I like this drawing, y u call your doodles derpy. I wish we had pipes in game, or an emote. We see so many NPCs hanging around smoking. You can always smoke some moko with me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RE: Ruen's Derpy Doodles - Ruen - 02-09-2016

(02-09-2016, 12:28 AM)Alderique Wrote: I wish we had pipes in game, or an emote. We see so many NPCs hanging around smoking. You can always smoke some moko with me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OH GODS YES. Like, a persistent emote... then with varying /cpose options. Both standing and sitting, ahhhh!

[sub]Then just let me have different poses on chocobos (or any mount) FFxiv, and I swear I'll stop begging for more emotes... LIESITSNEVERENOUGH.[/sub]
Eating and drinking emotes would be nice too... just saying.

RE: Ruen's Derpy Doodles - Rowe - 02-09-2016

That looks awesome. Big Grin

RE: Ruen's Derpy Doodles - JudicialHunter - 02-09-2016

that looks super nice!
your art style is so cool. ^^

RE: Ruen's Derpy Doodles - Marcy - 02-09-2016

Nothing derpy, if anything that is pretty DOPE

(I'll show myself out)

Definitely missing /smoke emotes, but the chance of that passing through NA's censoring laws is slim. I think the only game that DID have smokes was The Secret World, but they can get away with it with an M rating. Alas!

You can smoke with us cool kids behind bleachers, though.

Doodle 2 - Ruen - 02-15-2016

Updated for Valentines day! Hope everyone had a good one! I stayed in, doodled and watched the rest of the anime The Heroic Legend of Arslan. What'd everyone else get into?

Also: in case my responses didn't come through the first time, thanks so much for the comments guys ;~; <3

RE: Ruen's Derpy Doodles - Ilan - 02-15-2016

I literally joined to stop by at tell you how amazing this is, and I'm glad that I did! Nice place and all that!

But, anyway, YES. AMAZING. I love it. HeartHeartHeart ILANXRUEN FOR LIEF.

#3 - Ruen - 03-01-2016

-----