Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] SpellGuard ❄ FEB 16 ❄ 10 PM EST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] SpellGuard ❄ FEB 16 ❄ 10 PM EST (/showthread.php?tid=15134)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: SpellGuard ♦ MAR 31 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 03-30-2017

Spellguard is tomorrow night!

I apologize that I again have the night shift at work again this week, so I won't be around until shortly before the event starts (and I'll be sure to check for patch downloads and stuff before I leave the house, if it's at all possible for me to). For the next couple weeks I'm spending all day at an elementary school for college, so I have to work closing shifts at work on weekdays, please forgive ;;

RE: SpellGuard ♦ MAR 31 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 03-31-2017

Home from work! Spellguard's on in 15 minutes!

RE: SpellGuard ♦ APR 14 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 04-01-2017

We had a little bit of a late start to accommodate four teams this week!

Spellguard XXVII's champions are...
Mandy Arixan & Raven Belmont! Congratulations!

[Image: LXp0zx9.png]

Next Spellguard is April 14th! See you there!

RE: SpellGuard ♦ APR 14 ♦ 10 PM EST - Talman Chryses - 04-02-2017

More details to be found in this week's Crystal Chronicle, as with every Spellguard from now on, if all goes well. (news.thecrystalchronicle.com)

RE: SpellGuard ♦ APR 14 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 07:42 PM)Talman Chryses Wrote: More details to be found in this week's Crystal Chronicle, as with every Spellguard from now on, if all goes well. (news.thecrystalchronicle.com)

Hooray! I'd like to thank the Crystal Chronicle for their interest and support! Heart

RE: SpellGuard ♦ APR 14 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 04-14-2017

Oh man, I just realized I need to put more Spellguards onto the calendar!!

Rest assured, Spellguard is tonight! (... after I get home from work... u_u)

Shopu has a special Hatchingtide prize in store for tonight's champions, and some minigames and door prizes for teams that have just lost (if they wish to hang around) or are waiting for their next match (to kill some time)! She's scoured Eorzea for the finest eggs!

[Image: MU1qwbR.png]

RE: SpellGuard ♦ APR 28 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 04-15-2017

The 28th Spellguard tournament draws to a close! Five teams entered tonight, and I believe each match ended with a score of 3-2, which made for some very eggciting and tense battles!

Congratulations to the champions, Azrat Lariss & Tarixxian Voren!

[Image: ZJjH1Cj.png]

Our next tournament is on the 28th! See you then!

RE: SpellGuard ♦ APR 28 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 04-28-2017

Spellguard's on tonight in just under an hour and thirty minutes! Come on down early and say hello! I got sick at the elementary school today, went home early and called into work haha yay so I'm actually here now

RE: SpellGuard ♦ MAY 12 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 04-28-2017

Three teams entered tonight, so Spellguard took place tonight in the ever-interesting triangle formation! The battle was very close, but our victors tonight were:

Edda Vincents & Byldaigeim Tutylwyn! Congratulations!

[picture unavailable]

Our next tournament will take place on May 12th! See you then!

RE: SpellGuard ♦ MAY 12 ♦ 10 PM EST - Talman Chryses - 04-30-2017

Inspired by the interesting 1v1v1 format of the last tournament, the Crystal Chronicle has a special Spellguard article in this week's edition, with art by our new employee Kay'tethanir Dotharl. It can be found here.

RE: SpellGuard ♦ MAY 12 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 05-01-2017

(04-30-2017, 09:35 PM)Talman Chryses Wrote: Inspired by the interesting 1v1v1 format of the last tournament, the Crystal Chronicle has a special Spellguard article in this week's edition, with art by our new employee Kay'tethanir Dotharl. It can be found here.

Oh my goodness! What a pleasant surprise! The art is beautiful!

As always, I'm humbled and completely grateful to you guys for covering Spellguard. I love the Crystal Chronicle and the flavor it adds to our community.

RE: SpellGuard ♦ MAY 12 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 05-12-2017

Spellguard tonight! I got dragged to a relative's birthday dinner but I'll be online ASAP! o+<

RE: SpellGuard ♦ MAY 26 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 05-13-2017

Four teams entered Spellguard tonight, and half of our entrants were lalafell, which is more than acceptable! Tonight's champions are...

S'kye S'yoponi & Zigovali Rigovali! Congratulations!

[Image: zVoaYqW.png]

Our next tournament is on May 26! See you then!

RE: SpellGuard ♦ MAY 26 ♦ 10 PM EST - Talman Chryses - 05-14-2017

There's more art of the champions in this week's Crystal Chronicle, this time by our artist Shio Maeda.

RE: SpellGuard ♦ MAY 26 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 05-26-2017

I'd really like to thank the Crystal Chronicle once again, especially their fantastic artists, for the effort they put into reporting on our server's events. <3

Heads up! Spellguard is tonight at 10 PM EST! Once again unfortunately I won't be showing up until about 15 til because of work, but on the plus side I'm done with my preclinical observations for school so I no longer have to work strictly night shifts. Hopefully from here on out I won't be having as many night shifts on Fridays. \o/

See you there!