Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] SpellGuard ❄ FEB 16 ❄ 10 PM EST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] SpellGuard ❄ FEB 16 ❄ 10 PM EST (/showthread.php?tid=15134)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: SpellGuard ❄ JAN 20 ❄ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 01-20-2017

Spellguard is tonight! I have the closing shift at work tonight so I won't be around until about 30 minutes before the event begins. Don't think that will be an issue since that's when most people show up anyway, but just as a heads-up!

RE: SpellGuard ❄ FEB 2 ❄ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 01-21-2017

A smaller turnout tonight, but that's to be expected for the week of a new patch. It's Friday night and there's so much new content to do! I'd like to thank everyone who came out tonight and hung in there until I showed up at about... 15 till. T_T

So! Congratulations to tonight's champions, Jun'to Nharuya & Lt'ora Tia!

[Image: HbrzdBd.png]

Our next tournament is on February 3!

RE: SpellGuard ❄ FEB 2 ❄ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 01-26-2017

Phew, these are very overdue but here are the Starlight Champions' sketch portraits!

[Image: wHK4FR7.png][Image: p6OSss4.png]

See you in February!

RE: SpellGuard ❄ FEB 3 ❄ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 02-03-2017

Spellguard is tonight! I'm not out there yet because I'm whipping up some chocolatey treats for everyone (the longer version of the story is I came home from visiting my folks today and only just got my computer hooked back up about 20 minutes ago) but I'll be out there for early RPers soon!

RE: SpellGuard ❄ FEB 3 ❄ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 02-04-2017

Three teams came out to Spellguard XXIII, and so the tournament was carried out in a single round of the the three-team Triangle Formation! It was a very close match all around, with each team down to a single shield left, but two miqo'te rose victorious this evening!

Congratulations to Jihn'a Gahre & Kyt'ir Jakkya!
[Image: wTIxlSK.png]

Our next tournament is on February 17! See you then, and hope you all have a pleasant Valentione's Day!

RE: SpellGuard ❄ FEB 17 ❄ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 02-17-2017

Spellguard XXIV is tonight in a little over three hours! Hope to see you there!

RE: SpellGuard ❄ FEB 17 ❄ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 02-18-2017

Four teams entered tonight, returning champions and new faces alike! Spellguard XXIV makes history tonight with our first Roegadyn Champion!

Congratulations to Subtle Raptor & Ulemo Tesheremo!

[Image: yUHppEf.png]

Another announcement!
The next Spellguard tournament on March 3 will be the one-year anniversary of Spellguard!!
I can't believe it's already been an entire year!! Details are still pending, but be on the lookout for another announcement for this special event!

RE: SpellGuard ✨ MAR 3 ✨ 1YEAR!! ✨ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 03-01-2017

[Image: ulBEWZb.png]

That's right! Spellguard has been around for one whole year!
To celebrate, Spellguard XXV will be featuring a very special reward for its champions!
Each member of the winning team is eligible for:
300,000 Gil
Up to $8 in Mog Station gift codes!

Spellguard XXV is slated to begin on March 3 at 10:00 PM EST. We advise that you arrive a half-hour in advance and take your places in the combatant area!

[Image: QbFspZt.png]

RE: SpellGuard ✨ MAR 3 ✨ 1YEAR!! ✨ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 03-02-2017

Bump! Reminder of our special event tomorrow!

If it was unclear, "$8 in Mog Station gift codes" just means any number/combination of goodies from Mog Station, as long as the total sum of your shopping list doesn't exceed $8. That's per person. Pick one thing or pick several! An emote, or a Scion outfit, or a combination of minions+dyes, or a couple swimsuit pieces...

RE: SpellGuard ✨ MAR 3 ✨ 1YEAR!! ✨ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 03-03-2017

Final bump for this week's event, we begin in an hour and a half!

RE: SpellGuard ✨ MAR 3 ✨ 1YEAR!! ✨ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 03-04-2017

Six teams entered our special anniversary tournament tonight! Each match was hard-won and full of excitement, and at the end of the night, Spellguard XXV's champions were...

Subtle Raptor & Giovanni Faust! Congratulations to you both!!
[Image: ojzJqLTg.png]

Thanks to some kind donations before the beginning of the event, each champion was awarded an extra 100,000 gil and their very own adamantoise, the mascot of our event! Thank you very much for your contributions!

I want to thank everyone who's attended Spellguard, contributed or donated to its prize pool, and not to mention all of my friends, for making this event a success! We couldn't have done it without you! Here's to another year of magical tactical combat!

RE: SpellGuard ♦ MAR 17 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 03-17-2017

Hello, everyone! Spellguard is tonight! Just as a heads-up, I have the closing shift at work tonight so I probably won't be home until just before the event begins. But don't fret! Just hang tight and I'll get the event rolling as soon as I'm home!

Okay, I didn't know there was going to be a patch and it's going to take 30+ minutes for me to download it. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience! ;___;

So sorry again for the late start! Thank you all for your patience and understanding! Heart

After making their debut at the anniversary tournament, Hells' Angels came back for more, becoming this week's Champion Spellguardians!

Congratulations to Edda Vincents and Baeyl Teken'ghym!

[Image: WbMv2Nh.png]

Our next tournament is scheduled for March 31! Same time, same place! See you there!

RE: SpellGuard ♦ MAR 31 ♦ 10 PM EST - Talman Chryses - 03-19-2017

And our first article on Spellguard has just been published! Check out news.thecrystalchronicle.com for an account of what happened this week and an interview with Shoshopu Shopu herself!