Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] SpellGuard ❄ FEB 16 ❄ 10 PM EST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] SpellGuard ❄ FEB 16 ❄ 10 PM EST (/showthread.php?tid=15134)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: SpellGuard - NOV 11 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 11-11-2016

Spellguard XVII is set to begin in five and a half hours! I'll be out at about 8 PM for early RP if anyone would like to stop by then.

RE: SpellGuard - NOV 11 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 11-11-2016

One last reminder that this is tonight, in a couple hours! See you in the Mist!

RE: SpellGuard - NOV 11 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - MBajihri - 11-11-2016

Showing my support here for the awesome person who designed the Lions' banner! \o/

RE: SpellGuard - NOV 25 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 11-12-2016

Four teams entered, but only one left undefeated! Facing up against one our our multiple-time champion and semifinalists, Spellguard XVII's champions are...

R'miah Tosh and Josiah Covey! Congratulations!

[Image: mJx7faB.png]

Thanks to everyone who attended this week, and I hope you see you in a fortnight on November 25th!

RE: SpellGuard - NOV 25 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 11-23-2016

Spellguard is this Friday at 10 PM EST! I want to give you guys a heads-up that I have the closing shift this week at work, so I won't be home until shortly before the event begins. I'll try to have someone on-site before I get home, but even if I'm not there yet, please know the event is still on!

RE: SpellGuard - DEC 9 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 11-26-2016

I'd like to thank Zigovali Rigovali for handling the opening ceremony of the tournament while I was rushing home from work tonight!! Spellguard XVIII consisted of four teams and two rounds, and a couple of lalafell finally rose to the top tonight!

Congratulations to Zigovali Rigovali and Ulemo Tesheremo!

[Image: SWwzCbE.png]

Spellguard XIX will take place December 9 at 10 PM EST! See you there!

RE: SpellGuard - DEC 9 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 12-09-2016

Hey, everyone! Spellguard XIX is set to begin tonight at 10:00 PM EST! However, my workplace has really late closing hours this month for the holidays, so Spellguard will be headed tonight by Jujuwai Totowai (Shoshopu's brother) and Zigovali Rigovali (Shoshopu's fiance)! They're Spellguard staff for tonight. Shoshopu will join in whenever I get home from work. <_>

Hope to see you there!

RE: SpellGuard - DEC 23 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 12-10-2016

Oof, I ended up not being able to get home in time to see the final round, but Spellguard XIX was a success! I'd like to thank arkamas and Spikeworks (Jujuwai and Zigovali) for holding down the fort tonight in my stead!

Congratulations to tonight's winners, Chinua Bayagud and Ver'svesh Preah!!
[Image: oMYgU5Y.png]

Spellguard XX will take place on December 23 at 10 PM EST! Stay tuned for Starlight Celebration-themed goodies!

RE: SpellGuard ❄ DEC 23 ❄ Starlight Special ❄ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 12-14-2016

[Image: FNUfVrf.png]

Happy Holidays, mages! We at Spellguard hope you're ready for the Starlight Celebration, because Shoshopu, Zigovali and Jujuwai have a special event lined up for this holiday season!

Everyone who participates in Spellguard XX will receive a little present to help make sure everyone's geared up for a stupendous Starlight Spellguard!

Of course, we have something special lined up for each of our potential champions, as well! Spellguard XX's prizes are:

300,000 Gil
A Starlight Sentinel
And... a surprise that will be revealed after Starlight officially begins, on December 16!

Spellguard XX is slated to begin on December 23 at 10:00 PM EST. We advise that you arrive a half-hour in advance and take your places in the combatant area!

[Image: QbFspZt.png]

RE: SpellGuard ❄ DEC 23 ❄ Starlight Special ❄ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 12-16-2016

[Image: tdG8XP6.png]

The Spellguard Team is excited to host a very special Starlight tournament on the 23rd!

As previously stated, each participant in Spellguard XX will receive their own little Starlight gift as a token of our appreciation! The grand prize is also receiving a buff, this time consisting of!:

300,000 Gil
A Starlight Sentinel
A free sketch-portrait of the winning team!

[Image: z65uJOG.png]
Reference pictures can be taken at the end of the tournament, at a later time, or provided if you happen to already have a few imgur albums' worth of them (coughs)

Spellguard XX is slated to begin on December 23 at 10:00 PM EST. We advise that you arrive a half-hour in advance and take your places in the combatant area!

[Image: QbFspZt.png]

Also!!
[Image: Qhk9G14.png]
The White Lion Brigade's event, The White Lion's Gamble, takes place tonight at 8 PM EST! (That's, like, 10 minutes of this posting, I meant to post this sooner sorry)
If you're into Triple Triad, please check out their thread for more info! You're bound to have a good time!

RE: SpellGuard ❄ DEC 23 ❄ Starlight Special ❄ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 12-23-2016

One last reminder that Spellguard's Starlight tournament begins tonight at 10 PM EST! Bring a friend and take part in spell-slinging festivities!

RE: SpellGuard ❄ DEC 23 ❄ Starlight Special ❄ 10 PM EST - Karu - 12-23-2016

I can't wait to head there after work! I know a lot of people have been waiting for this event and I know you've worked hard to make it enjoyable as possible. I hope to see a lot of both old and new faces in this special Spellguard!

RE: SpellGuard ❄ JAN 6 ❄ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 12-24-2016

A whopping seven teams came together tonight to celebrate spellslinging and Starlight, a wonderful mix of new and old faces, but one lalafellin pair managed to once again rise like stars to the top!

Congratulations to Zigovali Rigovali and Ulemo Tesheremo!

[Image: 5GsUxuD.png]
The drawings will be completed hopefully before Starlight's end, and I'll post them here in the thread!
[Image: wHK4FR7.png][Image: p6OSss4.png]

I want to thank everyone who attended tonight for making everyone's Starlight Celebration a little more.... magical! The next Spellguard tournament is scheduled to take place on January 6, 2017! Our first tournament of the new year!

So happy holidays, and a happy new year to you all! Heart

RE: SpellGuard ❄ JAN 6 ❄ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 01-06-2017

The first Spellguard of 2017 is tonight in an hour and a half!

The sketches from the last Spellguard are almost complete. I meant to finish them today but something came up that ended up taking most of my time this afternoon, but I've spoken to both of the winners about it! They'll be up and posted here soon!

RE: SpellGuard ❄ JAN 6 ❄ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 01-07-2017

Six more teams came together for Spellguard's first tournament of 2017! Many of the matches were intense with very close scores, with an explosive final round resulting in a winning streak the likes of which haven't been seen since Mr. Mask frequented the tournament!

Congratulations to Zigovali Rigovali & Ulemo Tesheremo!
[Image: Ei8ySqn.png]

Can their winning streak be stopped?! Tune in on January 20th to find out at Spellguard XXII!