Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] SpellGuard ❄ FEB 16 ❄ 10 PM EST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] SpellGuard ❄ FEB 16 ❄ 10 PM EST (/showthread.php?tid=15134)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: SpellGuard - SEP 16 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 09-02-2016

Well, it seems like this Friday was a pretty tightly-booked night, so Spellguard XIV is being postponed to the next tournament date, September 16! See you all then!

edit: I'd like to thank everybody who stuck around even after the event itself was called off made it a fun night for RP regardless! I really appreciate the regulars who come for every event <3

RE: SpellGuard - SEP 16 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 09-15-2016

Relatively late reminder that Spellguard XIV will be taking place tomorrow night at its usual time and place! 10 PM EST at the Seagaze Markets of Mist Ward 6!

RE: SpellGuard - SEP 16 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 09-16-2016

Spellguard is on in just a couple hours! I'll be out there for early RP in about 30 minutes <3

RE: SpellGuard - SEP 30 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 09-16-2016

Looks like another slow week for Spellguard. So! Spellguard XIV will be rescheduled for the next tourney date, September 30!

Since it will take place just a few days after the much-anticipated 3.4, Spellguard XIV's prize will consist of double the normal gil prize, as well as an exciting item for each winning teammate! Whether it's a new glamour item, a new furniture item, or simply a useful, high-demand housing item to furnish your new apartments with, is yet to be determined, but once the patch notes drop I'll be posting a more detailed announcement here!

Please look forward to it!!

RE: SpellGuard - SEP 30 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 09-26-2016

[Image: IwBPVY4.png]

Greetings, mages! Spellguard XIV is planned to be a special event, in the wake of all these exciting goings-on! Events unfolding, new adventures to be had in unexplored territory... not to mention all that new housing!

These fabulous prizes shall be awarded to the each of the dominant Spellguardians of Spellguard XIV:

300,000 Gil
A mounted box shelf
A tier 2 aquarium
... and a surprise!

Spellguard XIV is slated to begin on September 30 at 10:00 PM EST. We advise that you arrive a half-hour in advance and take your places in the combatant area!

[Image: QbFspZt.png]

RE: SpellGuard - SEP 30 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 09-28-2016

Reminder that Spellguard XIV is this Friday at 10 PM EST! Enter for a chance to win some swag for your new apartment (and some gil to spend on some more swag) and have a good time slinging spells with a friend!

RE: SpellGuard - SEP 30 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 09-30-2016

One more reminder that Spellguard begins in a couple hours! Big Grin

RE: SpellGuard - OCT 14 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 10-01-2016

Five teams came together tonight for this special event, but only one team can claim the title of Champion Spellguardians!

Congratulations to Aleria Frostheart and Elatus Shadeflare!

[Image: dQ52T2Z.png]

gosh, I love the new screenshot feature

Thank you all so much for making this a wonderful event! <3 The next tournament is scheduled for October 14th! Same time, same place! See you then!

RE: SpellGuard - OCT 14 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 10-13-2016

Spellguard XV is set to begin tomorrow night at 10 PM EST!

I have the closing shift tomorrow night so I won't be online on Shoshopu until about 9:30 or so, unfortunately. Please feel free to gather a half hour in advance as usual!

RE: SpellGuard - OCT 14 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 10-14-2016

Alright! Guess who was looking at the wrong part of the schedule and was an hour late to her morning shift today?

This girl!

Spellguard begins in two and a half hours, but be on the lookout for Shoshopu in an hour or so for early comers!

RE: SpellGuard - OCT 28 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 10-14-2016

Two new competitors squared off against previous champions Fefeko Yoyoko and Viviku Viku and scored a decisive victory! Let's give it up for Spellguard XV's champions...

Nhagi'ra Relanah and Sephirah Eruafnor! Congratulations!

[Image: 7TbmE0P.png]

We had a relatively considerable audience and some amusing commentating by Slag-tooth Sibert! Thanks to everyone who attended this week, and I hope you see you in a fortnight on August 28th! I'll have to come up with something appropriately spooky for Spellguard XVI...

RE: SpellGuard - OCT 28 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 10-28-2016

Spellguard XVI is tonight and set to begin at 10 PM EST! That's a little under 10 hours from the time of posting. :>

RE: SpellGuard - OCT 28 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Karu - 10-28-2016

I'll be able to get on early tonight! Hopefully I can make up not being able to make it last time with an actual win of one round!

RE: SpellGuard - OCT 28 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 10-28-2016

Two hours from now! I'm on-site for anyone who wants to start RPing early :3

RE: SpellGuard - NOV 11 - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 10-29-2016

Wow! Spellguard XVI turned out to be one of the bigger tournaments we've had in weeks, with six teams in attendance! A lot of returning competitors and new faces, as well! Each match was as interesting as it was unpredictable. Only team would go undefeated, of course...

Congratulations to Nhagi'ra Relanah & Viviku Viku!

[Image: rrGccbl.png]

Our next tournament is scheduled for November 11! Hope to see you there, and I hope you all have a merry All Saint's Wake!

[Image: uXVix0e.png]