Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] SpellGuard ❄ FEB 16 ❄ 10 PM EST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] SpellGuard ❄ FEB 16 ❄ 10 PM EST (/showthread.php?tid=15134)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: SpellGuard - Every other Friday, 10 PM EST (Starts March 4) - Nodem - 03-02-2016

(03-02-2016, 04:10 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Eagerly looking forward to this! Now, to come up with a reason for my character to be there...

I'm sure I'll come up with something!

*Throws a reason at Warren*
He wants to see how duo's do in a magical setting before trying it in a physical setting.

RE: SpellGuard - Every other Friday, 10 PM EST (Starts March 4) - Shoshopu - 03-04-2016

Tonight's the big night! :D Come by, bring friends! I'm looking forward to it!

RE: SpellGuard - Every other Friday, 10 PM EST (Starts March 4) - Shoshopu - 03-04-2016

One last reminder! The first SpellGuard tournament begins in a little over an hour! Since it's all the way back on page 1...

This event will be taking place at Seagaze Markets at the Mist, 6th Ward!
[Image: 3zvPkaU.png]

RE: SpellGuard - Every other Friday, 10 PM EST (Starts March 4) - Nodem - 03-04-2016

(03-04-2016, 09:56 PM)Shoshopu Wrote: One last reminder! The first SpellGuard tournament begins in a little over an hour! Since it's all the way back on page 1...

This event will be taking place at Seagaze Markets at the Mist, 6th Ward!
[Image: 3zvPkaU.png]

*looks at the map* I think I'm holding it upside down... I'll be there though!

RE: SpellGuard - Every other Friday, 10 PM EST (Starts March 4) - Killerwing - 03-04-2016

It's basically on the beach in Mist, so it's not really hard to figure out where to go. Tongue

And about half an hour before the first Spellguard event start!

RE: SpellGuard - Every other Friday, 10 PM EST (Starts March 4) - Shoshopu - 03-05-2016

I want to thank everyone who came out tonight for making the first SpellGuard Tournament a rousing success! It was so much fun watching all the banter, and I feel like things went pretty smoothly! I hope to see some of you back for the next one on the 18th! Big Grin

A big congratulations to our first Spellguardians, Mayu Cloudwalker and Lina Sparks!
[Image: LkB92ep.png]

I took a lot of screenshots, but I'm going to have to sift through them first and then upload them on my slow interbutts. >.<

RE: SpellGuard - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - T'shina - 03-05-2016

Thank you for hosting this! I know our FC is thinking of all kinds of team compositions now to see what may be brought to the next one!

RE: SpellGuard - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Lutra - 03-05-2016

So proud of you for running this, Meg! Well done, and glad you got such a nice crowd. :3

Thanks also to those who stopped by our estate for some RP afterward. :)

RE: SpellGuard - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 03-08-2016

Okay, heads-up, everyone!! Something serious has come up IRL and Jujuwai (aka arkamas) and I will be unable to oversee the event on the 18th. 

HOWEVER, we are not cancelling!! The folks who helped me OOCly oversee the event last week will still be there, and officers of Shoshopu's Free Company, Aetherial Warriors <<AW-RP>>, ICly known as the 81st Maelstrom Foreign Levy, will be overseeing the event in Shoshopu's absence.

The event will work exactly like it did last week and I left extensive notes for the people running it so things should run smoothly. I will also go over it with them the night before (arkamas and I have to leave Friday morning) to make sure everything is set to go. However, I wanted to announce this in advance so it's not a surprise for the people who attend.

I thank you all in advance for your understanding!! Hope you all have a great time on the 18th!!

RE: SpellGuard - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Sahde Vhidgo - 03-08-2016

Best wishes to you and yours Heart We'll do our best to look after things, this round Thumbsup

RE: SpellGuard - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 03-14-2016

Posting a reminder that the second round of Spellguard is this Friday! Get hype!

Also reminder that this week is being hosted by Shoshopu's and Jujuwai's free company, the 81st Maelstrom Foreign Levy, instead of just the two of them, for OOC reasons. We want to keep the fun going! Hope to see people there regardless!

RE: SpellGuard - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 03-18-2016

One last reminder-bump that SpellGuard II happens tonight, in about eight and a half hours! The 81st hopes to see you there!

RE: SpellGuard - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Sahde Vhidgo - 03-18-2016

Great turnout for SpellGuard this week, everyone! Shoshopu will be back at it next time, but the 81st had a fun time hosting tonight!

Without further ado...the victors!

[Image: uN1vuRy.jpg]

Xanadu Noire on the left and Yisugei Tumet on the right! Congratulations!

Chocobo

RE: SpellGuard - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 03-27-2016

SpellGuard III is only six days away! I think it might be the first one where we don't have holiday decorations getting in the way-- I mean, making things interesting. Hope to see you folks there!

RE: SpellGuard - Fridays Fortnightly | 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 04-01-2016

Tonight's the night! Even though this Friday's lineup is looking pretty busy, I still look forward to seeing you folks come out and compete at SpellGuard III tonight! Eleven hours and fifteen minutes from this posting, the games begin!
Cactuar