Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] SpellGuard ❄ FEB 16 ❄ 10 PM EST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] SpellGuard ❄ FEB 16 ❄ 10 PM EST (/showthread.php?tid=15134)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: SpellGuard ♦ MAY 26 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 05-26-2017

Ugh, running late from work >< I'll be online asap! Sorry for the inconvenience! Hopefully it will be a very rare occurrence from here on out. o+<

RE: SpellGuard ♦ APR 9 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 05-26-2017

A previous champion team has once again taken home the gold tonight!

Congratulations to Azrat Lariss & Tarixxian Voren!

[Image: 0RCQt7i.png]

Our next event is scheduled for June 9! See you then!

RE: SpellGuard ♦ JUN 9 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 06-08-2017

Oh heck, I had said April 9 but next Spellguard is actually JUNE 9-- in other words, tomorrow! Hope I didn't confuse anybody.

RE: SpellGuard ♦ JUN 23 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 06-10-2017

Whew! Tonight was a long one, with six teams and three rounds! A lot of new faces out here tonight, one of which rose to the top!

Congratulations to Narval Moks & Josiah Covey!
[Image: ZbmfAHM.png]
Our next tournament is on June 23! Same time, same place!

RE: SpellGuard ♦ JUN 23 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 06-23-2017

Spellguard is on for tonight, when I get home from work! ... provided that I'm logged in when I get home. By 10 PM the login queue itself is longer than most Spellguard tournaments, so please watch this thread for updates tonight as to Spellguard's status (or check my online status ingame). Thank you!

RE: SpellGuard ♦ JUN 23 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 06-23-2017

Just got off work, and Fyrilsunn has informed me that I disconnected just before he left the house to pick me up. The queue's at about 3k right now and the ETA is at least a couple hours, so unfortunately I'm going to have to call off Spellguard this week. The tournament will pick up at the next scheduled date, July 7! See you then!!

edit: oh, and now that I'm home it seems that I've encountered a lobby server error. So... yeah, probably not going to be logged back in until tomorrow. orz

RE: SpellGuard ♦ JULY 7 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 07-07-2017

Spellguard is on for tonight in about an hour and a half! First tournament since Stormblood launch, hope to see you there!

RE: SpellGuard ♦ JULY 21 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 07-07-2017

Oof. I guess people are still busy with all that new content! Spellguard will continue as scheduled on the 21st, but for now, if you hurry you might catch Shoshopu sparring with a friend!

See you in a couple weeks!

RE: SpellGuard ♦ JULY 21 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 07-21-2017

Spellguard is tonight! In about 3 hours! Bring a friend and let's sling some spells!

RE: SpellGuard ♦ AUG 4 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 07-22-2017

Spellguard tonight was a blast! As three teams entered, we employed our 1v1v1 formation!

Tonight's champions are newcomers Fiona Delaine and Mareth Ravenlocke! Congrats!

[Image: J4KvWPc.png]

Our next tournament is the first Friday of August, the 4th! Same time, same place! See you there!

RE: SpellGuard ♦ AUG 18 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 08-04-2017

Sorry for the radio silence tonight and this delayed announcement. I had to take the night shift at work tonight for a coworker and had a friend camp out the event site for me and keep me updated on Discord, to sort of usher people till I got home. I was lead to believe nobody had showed up anyway, at least not enough to host a tournament tonight, so I resigned myself to call it off for the week and then proceeded to completely forget to post here reflecting as such once I got home.

I apologize! That's completely on me. I won't be working weekdays at all for basically the rest of the year so this won't happen again. Spellguard will continue as scheduled on August 18!!

RE: SpellGuard ♦ AUG 18 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 08-18-2017

Spellguard is on tonight in about five hours!

In celebration of the Moonfire Faire, this week's champions will receive an additional special prize!

RE: SpellGuard ♦ AUG 18 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 08-18-2017

Spellguard's on in 30 minutes! We could use some more participants! Heart

RE: SpellGuard ♦ SEP 1 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 08-19-2017

Three teams entered tonight, so we had one of our triad formation tournaments!

Tonight's champions are Edda Vincents & Leonnaux Altoix! Congratulations!

[Image: muH2p4x.png]

Our next tournament is scheduled for September 1st!

RE: SpellGuard ♦ SEP 1 ♦ 10 PM EST - Shoshopu - 09-01-2017

Just a little bump for Spellguard, in two and a half hours!