Hydaelyn Role-Players
Seeking someone skilled with magitek! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Seeking someone skilled with magitek! (/showthread.php?tid=15110)

Seeking someone skilled with magitek! - Sylastair - 01-31-2016

Hey all! So I have a weapon OOCly I would like to use ICly, but would like it to be of somewhat magitek make. So I am looking for anyone skilled at making magitek weapons, who would be in the market to make some gil for their time! Feel free to message me in game or on here to set something up!

RE: Seeking someone skilled with magitek! - arkamas - 02-01-2016

I've got just the lalafell for you.  His names Jujuwai Totowai, and he's an Ironworks trained Magitek engineer.  I'll keep an eye out for you and give you a poke.

RE: Seeking someone skilled with magitek! - GhostlyMaiden - 02-01-2016

I know that the FC Ebonbrand deals with magitek. You can often find their leader afk in the Quicksand.

RE: Seeking someone skilled with magitek! - Ciel - 02-01-2016

Thanks for the mention, Nanagi. I have an alt in Ebonbrand, I can pass a message on for Flynt if he wants to make contact with Septimus.

RE: Seeking someone skilled with magitek! - JudicialHunter - 02-02-2016

My character Adelaide has some knowledge on magitek, so you could ask her about it if you want. She wouldn't mind helping out! (Probably.)

RE: Seeking someone skilled with magitek! - Rosamund - 02-02-2016

Paging Locke Rinannis...! He's a magitek expert. Well, he'd probably put it a lot more modestly than that, but still. I'll direct him to your post!

RE: Seeking someone skilled with magitek! - Aramaeus - 02-02-2016

My character, Suvaraih Arcaelis (Just Raih!) is adept with all manner of magitek, if you want to drop him a line, as well!

RE: Seeking someone skilled with magitek! - Ruran - 02-02-2016

(02-02-2016, 10:41 AM)Inarah Wrote: Paging Locke Rinannis...! He's a magitek expert. Well, he'd probably put it a lot more modestly than that, but still. I'll direct him to your post!
I have been directed!

My character, Locke Rinannis, tinkers/builds with magitek (though yes, he will be very modest about it QQ). He actually runs a repair shop in the Goblet, Ward 1 Plot 51, if you're looking for an easy hook!

RE: Seeking someone skilled with magitek! - V'aabir Nunh - 02-04-2016

(02-01-2016, 04:52 PM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: I know that the FC Ebonbrand deals with magitek. You can often find their leader afk in the Quicksand.
I AM SLOWLY BECOMING FAMOUS FOR MY AFK ANTICS.

That being said, yes. I am available for all magitek needs.

RE: Seeking someone skilled with magitek! - Nirri - 02-04-2016

I'd suggest either Locke or well Ebonbrand. Had personal experience with either and both are really amazing.

RE: Seeking someone skilled with magitek! - Khunbish Avagnar - 02-04-2016

Vael'a Ruhne, my main toon is a magitek engineer, although getting a hold of him lately would probably be a bit difficult unless you started with picking up an off-screen lead on him from the Skysteel Armory and tracked him down to Ul'dah and the free company he's an Airship mechanic for...