Hydaelyn Role-Players
☆Hey, Hi, Hello.☆ [A New Roleplayer Appears!!!] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: ☆Hey, Hi, Hello.☆ [A New Roleplayer Appears!!!] (/showthread.php?tid=14979)

Pages: 1 2

☆Hey, Hi, Hello.☆ [A New Roleplayer Appears!!!] - Usagi-hime - 01-19-2016

Greetings, salutations, and all of the above. As you probably realized, I'm a brand new FFXIV roleplayer really excited about joining this new community. After trying out the game, stumbling upon this website, and throwing myself face first into the lore of FFXIV, I found myself pulled in WAY too deep in a short period of time.

With Tera Online as my first true MMO experience, I was ready to try something new and this seemed like a good way to broaden my horizons. So I got myself set up and paid my way onto the Balmung server (even though gods know I tried every trick I found online to sneak my way onto the server, I eventually broke down and forked over the cash I did) so I could get a taste of the famous RP Server of legend.

I can't wait to start up some silly new adventures and make some new friends. ~

My main is Olive Faelyn so don't be afraid to ever say hello, I'm always up for an RP session or just a friendly chat. Hope to see you all online soon. ~Heart

RE: ☆Hey, Hi, Hello.☆ [A New Roleplayer Appears!!!] - Fen - 01-19-2016

Welcome! It's always good to see a new face! My character is Eunoia Anbolho, a merchant that's usually lurking around Pearl Lane in Ul'dah. If you see me on, hit me up! Big Grin Though be warned, Euny can be a bit prickly at time.

RE: ☆Hey, Hi, Hello.☆ [A New Roleplayer Appears!!!] - Roe Dad - 01-19-2016

Welcome hope you enjoy your time here Smile

RE: ☆Hey, Hi, Hello.☆ [A New Roleplayer Appears!!!] - Usagi-hime - 01-19-2016

Nice to meet you. Big Grin Olive can do prickly, probably. lol

RE: ☆Hey, Hi, Hello.☆ [A New Roleplayer Appears!!!] - Faye - 01-19-2016

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Smile TERA was my first actual MMO as well, and I can say that FFXIV does not disappoint, especially where role-play is concerned!

RE: ☆Hey, Hi, Hello.☆ [A New Roleplayer Appears!!!] - Fen - 01-19-2016

(01-19-2016, 08:30 PM)Usagi-hime Wrote: Nice to meet you. Big Grin Olive can do prickly, probably. lol

Well good! She's.... usually... a bit less tmeper-prone around other women. It's... it's unlikely that anyone will get punched? Uh...

RE: ☆Hey, Hi, Hello.☆ [A New Roleplayer Appears!!!] - Cynnie - 01-20-2016

Welcome to FFXIV and Welcome to Balmung! You are sure to enjoy it here!

RE: ☆Hey, Hi, Hello.☆ [A New Roleplayer Appears!!!] - Usagi-hime - 01-20-2016

(01-19-2016, 10:37 PM)Faye Wrote: Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Smile TERA was my first actual MMO as well, and I can say that FFXIV does not disappoint, especially where role-play is concerned!
*tosses you all of the love as a fellow Tera-er* HeartHeartHeart
I'm pretty excited, and I'm happy to say I finally found my way around creating a Wiki for Olive. God I'm exhausted, and I'm not even finished with it!

@Fen Can't wait for future interactions. XD

@Lady Krist I'll make sure to do just that. ~

RE: ☆Hey, Hi, Hello.☆ [A New Roleplayer Appears!!!] - Yssen - 01-20-2016

Welcome welcomes!~

Hope to see you in game. ^ ^

(01-20-2016, 02:09 AM)Yssen Wrote: Welcome welcomes!~

Hope to see you in game. ^ ^
Likewise. ~

@Cyneburhleah Thank you very much, I already feel really welcomed. (^ w ^)

RE: ☆Hey, Hi, Hello.☆ [A New Roleplayer Appears!!!] - Nami'ko - 01-20-2016

hello and welcome! Many fuzzy hugs to you and hope you settle in!

RE: ☆Hey, Hi, Hello.☆ [A New Roleplayer Appears!!!] - Cassandra - 01-20-2016

Welcome to the dark side! We offer cookies. Big Grin

If you need any help or just want RP, feel free to drop me a tell/pm (kinda rotating BnS). Always happy to help. ^^

(01-20-2016, 05:49 AM)Cassandra Wrote: Welcome to the dark side! We offer cookies. Big Grin

If you need any help or just want RP, feel free to drop me a tell/pm (kinda rotating BnS). Always happy to help. ^^
I come with my OWN cookies, but I'll be sure to take you up on yours as well. Huehuehue.

And thanks, I'll make sure to keep that in mind. ~

@Lori'vaen *ALL OF THE FLUFFY HUGGLES* Thank you very much. Heart

RE: ☆Hey, Hi, Hello.☆ [A New Roleplayer Appears!!!] - Zhavi - 01-20-2016

HI. So long as you're not Minfilia's bastard magitek child, you'll do just fine (I already called dibs). <3

RE: ☆Hey, Hi, Hello.☆ [A New Roleplayer Appears!!!] - Candor - 01-20-2016

Welcome to the RPC and Balmung! RP server of legend is a pretty fair assessment and I don't think that you'll be disappointed. Across my own considerable RP experience I have never encountered anything quite like the Balmung community. Welcome again and looking forward to RPing with you sometime!