Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] In search of others with EST playtimes. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] In search of others with EST playtimes. (/showthread.php?tid=14965)

In search of others with EST playtimes. - Vachir Qalli - 01-17-2016

My play times are a little awkward at times to say the least. I am in search of other RPers who might have a wonky playtime close to mine. 

My play times are as follows 

MWF: Usually none due to school and work
T and Th: 6-11ish EST
Sat: 5-11ish EST
Sun: Are open 

Style of RP: While my favorite style is romance, I am very happy to RP almost anything but play by play fights. Although that is up for discussion depending on RP situation. My writing style varies from small paragraph to one liners, I usually match those I am role playing with. I am fairly relaxed and nonjudgmental. 

The Character: Claroise Marot is a Dragoon for House Haillenarte. She serves the House with a strong sense of duty. She has been a ward of the House since she was in her early teens, around the age of 13. Anything else will need to be learned through RP. 

If interested please drop me a line here or add Claroise Marot in game.

RE: In search of others with EST playtimes. - Steel Wolf - 01-17-2016

I work until midnight EST and don't tend to appear in-game until 12:30am ESTapproximately.

So, ideally, our schedules mesh well together. :3
Character names are Steel Wolf and Thundering Castle if you're at all interested.

RE: In search of others with EST playtimes. - Vachir Qalli - 01-17-2016

(01-17-2016, 11:43 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: I work until midnight EST and don't tend to appear in-game until 12:30am ESTapproximately.

So, ideally, our schedules mesh well together. :3
Character names are Steel Wolf and Thundering Castle if you're at all interested.

Alas they would not work. I go to bed around 11PM EST.

RE: In search of others with EST playtimes. - Seye Qhesu - 01-17-2016

You are more than welcomed to come and hang out at the EVA estate. Many of our members are EST including two of the leaders. We do have RP events that happen on Tuesdays and Fridays with an FC meeting on Saturday before the Grindstone so you may have trouble trying to snag people during that time though you are free to try and pull yourself in to the plot if you like!

Goblet, Ward 3, plot 2

RE: In search of others with EST playtimes. - arkamas - 01-18-2016

Hello! I'm stuck in EST with a wide open schedule, and a full host of characters to meet.  Though the only one likely to get along well with an Ishgardian from the get go is Aulsoix, who is also an ishgardian.  My other characters hold a bit of prejudice to them, though its not impossible to overcome.

RE: In search of others with EST playtimes. - Kishi - 01-19-2016

Feel free to drop me a line on Keiragi or here on the rpc. I'm typically on most evening through out the week and  weekends I'm typically around all day, in some form or another.