Hydaelyn Role-Players
MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) (/showthread.php?tid=14960)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - LiadansWhisper - 02-11-2016

I really like it. I forsee myself going thru the entire thing lol

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - Hutarin - 02-12-2016

Totally agree with McBeef©. Eyebrow razors are amazing; a lot less harsh on my sensitive skin than using tweezers, tho I still use tweezers from time to time. The razors are quick to use and get pretty close to the skin. I have light brow hairs, so I'm not sure how well they word for people with thicker hairs. Still would recommend that people try them out.

As for powdery shadows... ew in my experience. ; w ;'

@LiadansWhisper I heard some good things about the Lorac Pro Palette. Did it not apply well? D:

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - LiadansWhisper - 02-12-2016

(02-12-2016, 12:21 AM)Hutarin Wrote: @LiadansWhisper I heard some good things about the Lorac Pro Palette. Did it not apply well? D:

Let's see...the primer (and possibly the Pewter shade, I'm not sure) made the skin on my eyelids peel.

The mattes don't blend well on my eyelids. I just...I keep trying to find reasons to use it, and it's consistently a pain.

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - Hutarin - 02-12-2016

(02-12-2016, 12:33 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 12:21 AM)Hutarin Wrote: @LiadansWhisper I heard some good things about the Lorac Pro Palette. Did it not apply well? D:

Let's see...the primer (and possibly the Pewter shade, I'm not sure) made the skin on my eyelids peel.

The mattes don't blend well on my eyelids. I just...I keep trying to find reasons to use it, and it's consistently a pain.

Holy crap, ow. D:

That definitely sounds like it needs to go. >/

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - Faye - 02-12-2016

[Image: qC3gosI.png]

I caved. I am weak. My wallet is crying.

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - LiadansWhisper - 02-12-2016

Boyfriend is awesome and bought me the Kat Von D Shade and Light eye palette for Valentine's Day.

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - Parvacake - 02-12-2016

For you ladies working on your winged eyeliner game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVXP_EFHEQM

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - Sukaaretto Ueno - 02-12-2016

(02-12-2016, 07:04 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: Boyfriend is awesome and bought me the Kat Von D Shade and Light eye palette for Valentine's Day.
I DEMAND review on the eye palatte!!!

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - Sukaaretto Ueno - 02-12-2016

(02-12-2016, 06:56 PM)Faye Wrote: I caved. I am weak. My wallet is crying.
Thumbs up for the left one. And ahhhhhhh is that naked skin liquid foundation?!!! Please share after you use it. I have heard good things!!

(02-12-2016, 09:12 PM)Sukaaretto Ueno Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 07:04 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: Boyfriend is awesome and bought me the Kat Von D Shade and Light eye palette for Valentine's Day.
I DEMAND review on the eye palatte!!!

So far what I have concluded is that it's the heaviest palette I own!

(02-12-2016, 09:13 PM)Sukaaretto Ueno Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 06:56 PM)Faye Wrote: I caved. I am weak. My wallet is crying.
Thumbs up for the left one. And ahhhhhhh is that naked skin liquid foundation?!!! Please share after you use it. I have heard good things!!

Powder foundation! Smile I usually use liquid foundation when I wear any foundation, but my skin's already kinda oily so it just feel gross and streaks a lot. I'm hoping powder will be better.

(02-12-2016, 09:22 PM)Faye Wrote: Powder foundation! Smile I usually use liquid foundation when I wear any foundation, but my skin's already kinda oily so it just feel gross and streaks a lot. I'm hoping powder will be better.

Boooo....

I have dry skin.

I'm sure you know what happens when I use powder foundation. Cry

(02-12-2016, 09:25 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 09:22 PM)Faye Wrote: Powder foundation! Smile I usually use liquid foundation when I wear any foundation, but my skin's already kinda oily so it just feel gross and streaks a lot. I'm hoping powder will be better.

Boooo....

I have dry skin.

I'm sure you know what happens when I use powder foundation. Cry

The obvious solution is that we must fuse into one perfect-skinned being.

(02-12-2016, 09:27 PM)Faye Wrote: The obvious solution is that we must fuse into one perfect-skinned being.

LMAO Laugh

My Melt shadows and lipstick have arrived! + A +
I did swatches for each one and so far I'm absolutely in love with the Love Sick stack. The Dark Matter and Radioactive stacks have awesome colors as well, though I am a bit iffy on how Radioactive applies. Though its very pigmented, when I run my finger across it the shadow becomes a little chunky. Hopefully it will be fine with brushes.
For lipstick I got Dark Room, which is a little drying, but their lipsticks are ultra matte. Still, I was a bit nervous it was gunna be suuuuper drying(I've had that happen with other matte lipsticks, ew), but so far so good! And it smells amazing. @ w @ ♥