Hydaelyn Role-Players
MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) (/showthread.php?tid=14960)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - Sukaaretto Ueno - 08-04-2016

(08-03-2016, 08:16 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: My Lorac palette came in!  It's sooooo beautiful and it turns out that Nordstrom doesn't charge for shipping.  Surprise
which one did you get?!

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - LiadansWhisper - 08-04-2016

(08-04-2016, 12:13 PM)Sukaaretto Ueno Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 08:16 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: My Lorac palette came in!  It's sooooo beautiful and it turns out that Nordstrom doesn't charge for shipping.  Surprise
which one did you get?!

The Refined Romance one, with all the fall colors. Big Grin EmilyNoel83 did a tutorial on it yesterday, too! Surprise

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - Sukaaretto Ueno - 08-04-2016

(08-04-2016, 01:00 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 12:13 PM)Sukaaretto Ueno Wrote:
which one did you get?!

The Refined Romance one, with all the fall colors.  Big Grin  EmilyNoel83 did a tutorial on it yesterday, too!  Surprise

Nice!! 

I'm looking at this one...
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nars-nordstroms-best-cheek-palette-124-value/4335881?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=GOLD

All the classic colors in one...and honestly its not cheap but its cheap for NARS!!!! Huh

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - LadyRochester - 08-04-2016

I bought the best lip gloss I have ever purchased in my entire life. 10/10. The pigmentation is excellent, the range of colours is flattering (mostly), and the formula clings to the lips without feeling too sticky. Also, it lasted me for a whopping 4 hours!!!!

It's the Chanel Rouge Allure gloss,I bought shade #19.

[Image: qDWjMyI.jpg]

THIS IS JUST ONE COAT. ONE. COAT. 

Here's a view of the range of colours (not my picture, not crazy enough to buy all)

[Image: _Chanel_Rouge_Allur_Gloss_swatch_all.jpg]

I tried #21 but the colour felt a little uneven. The lighter shades are perfect, though the lighter you go, the less pigmented some become.

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - LiadansWhisper - 08-04-2016

(08-04-2016, 02:14 PM)Sukaaretto Ueno Wrote: Nice!! 

I'm looking at this one...
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nars-nordstroms-best-cheek-palette-124-value/4335881?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=GOLD

All the classic colors in one...and honestly its not cheap but its cheap for NARS!!!! Huh

I like it...tho that price...ouch.

But I do like those colors.

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - LiadansWhisper - 08-15-2016

So...I'm trying Clinique makeup...for the first time.

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - Hutarin - 08-15-2016

(08-15-2016, 08:54 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: So...I'm trying Clinique makeup...for the first time.

Do you like it? :O

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - LiadansWhisper - 08-15-2016

(08-15-2016, 10:15 PM)Hutarin Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 08:54 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: So...I'm trying Clinique makeup...for the first time.

I don't know yet. I'm waiting for the main thing I ordered (their new superbalanced foundation) to come in, and trying their foundation and concealer thing. I got a bag of samples and have been using them. Not sure I like the face wash I got - it dries my face out too much!

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - Hutarin - 08-16-2016

(08-15-2016, 10:19 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:

I don't know yet. I'm waiting for the main thing I ordered (their new superbalanced foundation) to come in, and trying their foundation and concealer thing. I got a bag of samples and have been using them. Not sure I like the face wash I got - it dries my face out too much!

You sooo gotta tell us how it is when you get it!

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - Xerintha - 08-16-2016

I have to say this thread is making me laugh!

Me? I love HORSES and games and reading and shoes. Make up is meh. Clothes are much better now that I've lost weight. But really,

HORSES
Books
Shoes
Games

Big Grin

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - LiadansWhisper - 08-16-2016

Well, this thread is about makeup, so...

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - McBeefâ„¢ - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 10:39 AM)Xerintha Wrote: I have to say this thread is making me laugh!

Me? I love HORSES and games and reading and shoes. Make up is meh. Clothes are much better now that I've lost weight. But really,

HORSES
Books
Shoes
Games

Big Grin
[Image: 8165306002_3f55b57793.jpg]

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - Sukaaretto Ueno - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 10:27 AM)Hutarin Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 10:19 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:

I don't know yet.  I'm waiting for the main thing I ordered (their new superbalanced foundation) to come in, and trying their foundation and concealer thing.  I got a bag of samples and have been using them.  Not sure I like the face wash I got - it dries my face out too much!

You sooo gotta tell us how it is when you get it!
YES PLEASE. 

The cheek pop blush is the only thing I've tried from them, never foundation or other face products so I'm curious!

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - LiadansWhisper - 08-19-2016

Well, the foundation came in...but she ordered me the wrong kind. Laugh

I was looking to order the Superbalanced Silk Makeup SPF 15, and she ordered me the older Superbalanced Makeup.

I'm not sure whether I'm going to exchange it, or just try this and wear a moisturizer with an SPF instead. It's a good match to my skin, but it's less coverage than the Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer (one of the samples in my little bag was a small bottle of the stuff). Gonna try it tomorrow.

RE: MAKEUP & BEAUTY - irl and in game! Share your likes :) - Sukaaretto Ueno - 09-25-2016

(08-19-2016, 12:44 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: Well, the foundation came in...but she ordered me the wrong kind.  Laugh

I was looking to order the Superbalanced Silk Makeup SPF 15, and she ordered me the older Superbalanced Makeup.

I'm not sure whether I'm going to exchange it, or just try this and wear a moisturizer with an SPF instead.  It's a good match to my skin, but it's less coverage than the Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer (one of the samples in my little bag was a small bottle of the stuff).  Gonna try it tomorrow.
I wanna know if you've exchanged it? Smile