Hydaelyn Role-Players
Vanilla's art commissions ( closed for now ) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Vanilla's art commissions ( closed for now ) (/showthread.php?tid=14874)

Vanilla's art commissions ( closed for now ) - Vanilluh - 01-08-2016

I have to close commissions at the moment, since of health problem I have at this moment. I'm sorry.

Because I'm bad at titles..

I'm pretty new to this whole commission thing, especially when I'm starting to accept money (had in game currency commissions on other games) So I am not really sure about how much I want for them!

Let's get to examples then!
For those who can't read my writing and I expect that  - Sketch 5$ ( normal ) 8$ ( detailed )
Lineart - Manga 15$, Detailed 15$(can also be both manga and detailed), normal 10$
Anime cell shade / colored - 20$-25$ ( depends on difficulty )
Chibi - 15$ full colored chibi + full body in a pretty cutesy style
Group (difficult to explain ) - for one more person its +10$ to the full drawing ( for example , if it's anime full color it's going to be 20$-25$ + 10$) for 2 more people it's +15$ to the full drawing. For MORE than 2 people its +20$ (can draw only 5-6 in one drawing! and it's still +20$ if it's 5 people)
Painting - 30$-40$ detailed WILL cost min 35$
The price ranges ( like 20$-25$ ) ARE ALL DEPENDANT OF THE DIFFICULTY, I can sometimes make exceptions , but be prepared to pay the max if I'm having  a bit of troubles with the drawing, or if it's super detailed!

Recent Comishies!

Show Content

Show Content

RE: Vanilla's art commissions! - QueenFrejyalen - 01-08-2016

Lovely work, definitely don't think it's overpriced!  The time and effort put into art holds value for every artist and patron.  ^.^

I cannot commission anyone now, but perhaps in the near future if you still have space available~  GL!

RE: Vanilla's art commissions! - Vanilluh - 01-08-2016

(01-08-2016, 03:23 AM)QueenFrejyalen Wrote: Lovely work, definitely don't think it's overpriced!  The time and effort put into art holds value for every artist and patron.  ^.^

I cannot commission anyone now, but perhaps in the near future if you still have space available~  GL!

And thank you for your kind comment, and I am definetly loooking forward to drawing ffxiv things! I haven't had much to draw from ffxiv characters but my own ( the lalafell, miqo'te and au ra, i race changed like 5 times )

(01-08-2016, 03:27 AM)Vanilluh Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 03:23 AM)QueenFrejyalen Wrote: Lovely work, definitely don't think it's overpriced!  The time and effort put into art holds value for every artist and patron.  ^.^

And thank you for your kind comment, and I am definetly loooking forward to drawing ffxiv things! I haven't had much to draw from ffxiv characters but my own ( the lalafell, miqo'te and au ra, i race changed like 5 times )

Lalafell forever!!  Heart  Hehehe.

Yeah same, I need a lot more practice drawing the various races!  I'm okay at lalafell because I am one in-game, and I'm so-so at au ra.  I actually find Miqo'te the easiest and I don't even have a Miqo to draw!  XD

P.s.  If you're into art trades... lemme know.  ;D

(01-08-2016, 03:31 AM)QueenFrejyalen Wrote:

Yeah same, I need a lot more practice drawing the various races!  I'm okay at lalafell because I am one in-game, and I'm so-so at au ra.  I actually find Miqo'te the easiest and I don't even have a Miqo to draw!  XD

I find lalafell the easiest to draw cause I'm used to draw gnome / loli kind of people. I find miqo'te the hardest to draw, because of the ears. I just can't draw them correctly QQ!! I have a harder time drawing males to be honest, but I can draw 'em nontheless. xD
I haven't drawn hyur and elezen or roe yet!

(01-08-2016, 03:35 AM)Vanilluh Wrote:

I find lalafell the easiest to draw cause I'm used to draw gnome / loli kind of people. I find miqo'te the hardest to draw, because of the ears. I just can't draw them correctly QQ!! I have a harder time drawing males to be honest, but I can draw 'em nontheless. xD

Whaa?  I thought the miqo ears in your examples were so cute. XD

Yeah... drawing men of literally any kind... I can't do it. I have tried, I don't know what it is but I just can't get them to look right. @.@  I commend you for being able to do it!

(01-08-2016, 03:42 AM)QueenFrejyalen Wrote:

Whaa?  I thought the miqo ears in your examples were so cute. XD

Yeah... drawing men of literally any kind... I can't do it. I have tried, I don't know what it is but I just can't get them to look right. @.@  I commend you for being able to do it!

Comment chains woo! XD
for me, the most MOST MOST MOST MOOOOOST fun thing is drawing armor. And getting creative with it, like the au ra male drawing I just went HAM on the armor, and made alot more details than it originally had. I guess getting on the details is kind of my thing x3! Also I love adding some new features to the weapons/ armor , like the sword with the dragon face ;o

(01-08-2016, 03:45 AM)Vanilluh Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 03:42 AM)QueenFrejyalen Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 03:27 AM)Vanilluh Wrote: ...

Comment chains woo! XD
for me, the most MOST MOST MOST MOOOOOST fun thing is drawing armor. And getting creative with it, like the au ra male drawing I just went HAM on the armor, and made alot more details than it originally had. I guess getting on the details is kind of my thing x3! Also I love adding some new features to the weapons/ armor , like the sword with the dragon face ;o
 It was getting a bit long huh lol!  (Sorry to flood your thread, I'm very wired for almost 2am @.@)

More power to you, it looks like you have a great handle on the costumes/armour and such!  People will be glad to hear that when they commission you for this game because there's tons of it to be had!  x3

Anywho, best of luck with the comms!  ^.^

RE: Vanilla's art commissions! - rinlai - 01-08-2016

Amazing artist and a very hard-worker, I definitely recommend them.

RE: Vanilla's art commissions! - Vanilluh - 01-10-2016

I am happy to announce I am also taking minicomishie, what are minis? There things! ALSO sketch comishie done!

Minis are 2$ each or 4$ for duo!

Show Content

RE: Vanilla's art commissions! - AekiraSwyfte - 01-10-2016

Out of curiosity, if you don't mind me asking, do you do your lineart traditionally or digitally? If you do it digital, what program/brush do you use?

Either way, your art is absolutely gorgeous and I'd love to commission some time, once I have the funds.

RE: Vanilla's art commissions! - Vanilluh - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 05:29 AM)AekiraSwyfte Wrote: Out of curiosity, if you don't mind me asking, do you do your lineart traditionally or digitally? If you do it digital, what program/brush do you use?

Either way, your art is absolutely gorgeous and I'd love to commission some time, once I have the funds.
Digitally, using paint tool sai with basic pen and touch wacom tablet! Using brush tool with 85% density so the lines feel a bit more alive. I rarely use the pen tool for some reason. Aaaalso my stabilizer is at S-3, ik its crazy but I like it that way x3!