Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello and Whatnots! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello and Whatnots! (/showthread.php?tid=14772)

Hello and Whatnots! - Edelirium - 12-31-2015

Hello there! Don't do this kind of thing often, but it seemed like a pretty nice place to drop by after a search for roleplayers brought me here.

For all intents and purposes, you can say that I'm new to the game. Played FFXI for ages, still play several other MMOs, and played the FFXIV beta for a while, but couldn't stick around at the time.

But now I'm back/here for the first and a half time(?) and looking forward to meeting some others!

Unfortunately, at the moment I seem to have found myself on Sargatanas, seeing as I have a friend here (Who does not actually play at the moment. Funny how that works.) But I hope to find myself on Balmung at some point.

I am an avid RPer with a particular interest in long, over-arching plots and storylines, and have been roleplaying for the past seventeen years or so.

I am looking forward to meeting some of you, and perhaps even playing with you, should we find ourselves in such a position.

RE: Hello and Whatnots! - Ashe - 12-31-2015

Welcome o/

RE: Hello and Whatnots! - Maqali Qulaan - 12-31-2015

Welcome! Feel free to give me a shout if you find your way to Balmung - its always good to have more friends! Smile

RE: Hello and Whatnots! - Edelirium - 12-31-2015

I certainly will! I'll have to see what the potential looks like, later, for a transfer. Maybe I'll also get lucky and find some people on this world, too.

RE: Hello and Whatnots! - Faye - 12-31-2015

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Big Grin I hope you see you on Balmung someday!

RE: Hello and Whatnots! - Roe Dad - 12-31-2015

Welcome!

RE: Hello and Whatnots! - Keerith - 01-20-2016

Sooooon ™

I hope. Smile

RE: Hello and Whatnots! - Nami'ko - 01-20-2016

hey there and welcome (back) I hope you stay lot longer this time and that your find many peopleto RP with! More than welcome to give me a shout if you wish!

RE: Hello and Whatnots! - Aya - 01-20-2016

Whatnots are my favorite! Good luck in the transfer and all!!!

RE: Hello and Whatnots! - Zhavi - 01-20-2016

You sound delicious. Take care not to get eaten. WELCOME! Come to balmung.

RE: Hello and Whatnots! - Candor - 01-20-2016

Welcome! For what it's worth, the swap over to Balmung is completely worth it. It may be a bit dubious to continue to pay SE $18 for something they should have solved a year ago, but if you value good and abundant RP, you just can't beat it! Hope to see you among the assimilated soon!

RE: Hello and Whatnots! - Edelirium - 01-20-2016

Oh, we certainly will be transferring! It's not a matter of 'if' anymore, but 'when!' And it should be before long. We just wanted to get through the ARR story and into Heavensward so we could be appraised of the state of the world before attempting to RP in it.

I'm a bit of a lore nut. I like to avoid faux pas and the like by not knowing something I should.