Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Seia Sohana & Co - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Seia Sohana & Co (/showthread.php?tid=14600)

Seia Sohana & Co - lumikou - 12-14-2015

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters:Seia Sohana & Lyn Seranoa
  • Primary character:Seia Sohana
  • Linkshells:Freedom's Bounty, Roleplay Connections
  • Primary RP linkshell:Freedom's Bounty
  • Races: Seia Sohana - Dunesfolk Female / Lyn Seranoa - Keeper Of The Moon Miqote
II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    My Rp tends to range between the light an medium ranges. As I prefer at the most two full para graphs and two lines at the least. I am not to much a fine of super multi para unless it is on a fourm as the ingame engine does eat post. This in turn makes multi para rp a nightmare really.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Rp combat for Seia & Lyn is pretty straight forward. We pretty much use /random and depending on the number that determines the damage. (View the table below). I tend to include most major injuries to my character so deep cuts, broken limbs, etc. The light damage is usually as I see it more then able to be healed by conjury.

100-200 - A really bad miss
    300-400 - A glancing hit at best
    500-600 - Clumsy but an effective hit
    700-800 - A really solid and spot on hit here
    900-999 - You damn near knocked the wind out of the poor girl

This is how I rate /random rolls

• Views on IC romance:
    IC Romance I am generally very much okay with regarding Seia and Lyn. I surely won't push it away. However there are a few guidelines juding the booth of them so let me detail them real quick

Seia - She is generally a real closet romantic and a good compliment and making her blush is generally a good sign. With here in romance however you need to be direct cause she can be quite aloof when it comes to courting advances. So keep in mind you'll have to be proactive with her.

Lyn - Now lyn is a really special case so bare with me here. So when it comes to romance Lyn generally prefers and is an advocate of open relationships. She can shower the one person she likes with love. However in lyn generally cannot be caged down in most cases and while explore relationships and maybe take on two possible love internist. So if your not okay with that thing then I wouldn't suggest perusing lyn

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Okay again the same case happens here so each of these character has a different thing for this and I will list them

Seia = So when it comes to seia she is more then willing to have friends to expand her network for voidsent hunting and to make more contacts for the bounty hunting agency she co leads. So in most cases she's more then willing to peruse people for this end. She is also very wary of those that use the void in there magic like the black mages so she can be quite careful of them. Family wise I am looking for people that want to play seia's father who is a captain in the twin addar and possibly her arch nemesis.

Lyn = So Lyn like seia takes on many many oddjobs and so she likes to have some contacts for work and other things. However family wise there was this courtesan that taught lyn a little bit for a while about the more pervasive craft of the body. So I wouldn't mind if some one wanted to play that character or think that they have a character that would already fit there.

• Views on lore:
    Okay lore wise I am pretty conscious of it and I will call out somethings that don't make to much sense in the lore. Though I do give a lot of leeway to certain things and its best to ask me about it. However timeline wise I generally always sync seia
    s time line with the events of the main story. So things like the ishgard joining the alliance and such or all things timeline wise.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    /yell,/shout = I ignore this when I rp pretty much unless its being used for an event in which case that's a different story.

When I am in an rp area or wearing my rp glamours on my characters. Then generally I treat (()) wrapped comments as ooc and any other conversation as IC. This carries across all chats. OOC linkshells and such are of course not privy to this.
III. Other Info 
~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~