Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Arlia Kreiston - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Arlia Kreiston (/showthread.php?tid=14582)

Arlia Kreiston - Arlia Kreiston - 12-12-2015

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters:Arlia Kreiston
  • Linkshells: N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell: N/A
II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):Medium Roleplay; Typically, I'm not ICly at all times. But an OOC whisper is always welcome, if anyone is interested in some interaction. Walk-ups are also a welcome sight, if I'm ever in Black Shroud since that's where my character is commonly based at. Smile
  • Views on RP combat and injuries:
    When it comes to RPing in new MMOs, RP combat is something I proceed with caution or usually avoid altogether until I've gotten used to how things run. However, I'm less intimidated by diced battles! If I'm encountered with a spontaneous IC attack, I'll just wing it, be fair, and hope for the best. >.< In addition, I also like a little realism in my combat. Endurance, the capabilities of weapon damage, this and that...
    Injuries, I know are unavoidable! Regarding back to realism, I also like to believe it takes more than healing magic to fix up the harshest wound. Example being: I don't think a broken leg should be fixed with one quick flash of magic. It also needs time to be set back in place and begin healing over an appropriate amount of time! 
  • Views on IC romance:
    I'm more or less open to romance RPs. If romance is wanted, I'd like a story/development to it, rather than just one day at a tavern. Wink It'll depend on how well our characters get along and whether or not that is wanted on both ends. On an OOC matter, I also prefer having some degree of friendship.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Family RP, I restrict to close friends who I have communication with (Skype, Steam, etc) and who I know won't simply leave the game without telling me. Friendly RP on the other hand, I absolutely enjoy and welcome. It's nice to have several good familiar faces to interact with. Smile

• Views on lore:
    Ever since migrating away from my first MMO, lore's always been a top priority to me when settling in a new place. I start with the basics, then gradually let myself learn more as I go on and I do my best to stick to lore accuracy!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    /say and /emote are my prime IC chat functions. 
    /linkshell, I usually take as OOC, but if it's all Ic, I'll comply. Wink 
    /tell, I'll accept as IC if someone emotes leaning in to whisper. Away from RP, /tell is OOC!

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone:Central Standard Time
  • Contact info:Forum and In-game work! Enjin, I'll reserve for an RP Free Company that may have a website there.